• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    We could implement a sort of teamspeak feature, but it wouldn't be worth the work.

As a project leader, I say no.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    I could make a phone system. If it's decided that we want one.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • Lol I would love that!
    I mean why prank call at home and risk getting arrested?

No but seriously a phone system would be useless, you could use it but it would be better if it was only inside the pokecenter.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    if people who are playing together really want to talk voice to voice, then they could just download teamspeak and do it from there.

Years
  • I don't think that this whole phone thing would be really necessary.
    It seems like a little to much in my opinion.
    Taking away from the fact that this is pokemon, a game.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    if people who are playing together really want to talk voice to voice, then they could just download teamspeak and do it from there.
    Sphere can't take voice input, the phone system I was theorising would really be a text IM system. But I think I'm right in saying that all talking in this game will be drawn text.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • atom

if ur talking to me atomic thanks for the advice

its just ive been waiting a few days now and hes been logged in since

but u cant inturupt a genius

ive been wishing for a game that ivolves all regions since i started playing the games and this has got more than that plus pokemon variants and online capabilities and the massive citys and extra pokemon center functions.

this is going to be the best game ever and i wondered if i could help with the pokemon variations i edit pokemon sprites a lot wen i hav spare time.

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
    Years
  • applications

if u dont no wat i meant a min a go

surely if he took on more variant conceptors he would get the sprites finished quicker
    and i really think i could prove myself
    i dont really think id be any good at many of the other jobs exept maybe overworld spriting

think about it
    467 pokemon*number of regions kanto hoenn johto sinnoh orange foirre orre maybe sevii
    that equals 3269 or even 3736 - the originals 467 = 3269 or 2802 thats gonna take along time even for 20 people.

are the original sprites for the pokemon going to be used in the pokemons original region

always better to have 2 for each regoin but if you say so

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Exactly. And im sure that its not that big of a task. Me blazers and everyone else is already doing a mighty fine job! What this really needs is more scripters. I mean sure we got rhuan and ca but with some more people we could get the show on the road a bit faster.

Years
  • But mini poliwag honestly...if you think you can show us up, then why don't you let CA know. and he will decide for himself

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I wish I could help with the scripting but I'm still learning js.

Atomic Reactor

mini poliwag is talking about the actual spriting of them
    not the concepts.
    he would be editing the sprites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back