• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Garchompin' & Yggdrasil

Years
  • Omg! These are both incredibly amazing! I am in love with Garchompin' and will use it for awhile. I love the blue. Yggdrasil is amazing too n_n

Very impressed!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey guys, just letting you know that I've added any bugs you've mentioned above to my to-do list. One or two things (such as the challenge splash) are probably out of my hands. On the posbit part, I hate standard so I removed it completely. I might make one once I get time though even though I think it's ugly! Haha, but of course I'd love to give you guys more options.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Can you add a link to the forum index in the breadcrumbs please? I can't shake the habit of going to use that link.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    I think it's been mentioned but the message on the top is cut off.But they still look amazing,I'm using Yggdrasil right now and still getting used to it ^~^

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Can you add a link to the forum index in the breadcrumbs please? I can't shake the habit of going to use that link.
    The problem with vB is that it puts that on the index then also. So I'll need to find a way around it at some point. It makes the index look different to how I want it to appear, so for now, I'll add it to my to-do list.

I think it's been mentioned but the message on the top is cut off.But they still look amazing,I'm using Yggdrasil right now and still getting used to it ^~^
    Think you could show me a screenshot? I haven't seen the message on top get cut off just yet. Thanks!

XpokeX

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    The problem with vB is that it puts that on the index then also. So I'll need to find a way around it at some point. It makes the index look different to how I want it to appear, so for now, I'll add it to my to-do list.

Think you could show me a screenshot? I haven't seen the message on top get cut off just yet. Thanks!

Here it is
    vVwk0Ql.jpg

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Ah I see the issue. Quick question, what resolution are you running? The theme itself is currently meant for the average smallest resolution size out there but doesn't work quite as well on certain smaller resolutions and small windows.

Of course, these are problems I would like to rectify also.

XpokeX

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Ah I see the issue. Quick question, what resolution are you running? The theme itself is currently meant for the average smallest resolution size out there but doesn't work quite as well on certain smaller resolutions and small windows.

Of course, these are problems I would like to rectify also.

So um,what do you mean by that? And i use an ipad 2 if that helps any

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    I do love dark themes so I'm a sucker for both. I can't choose which 1 to use. Im using Yggdrasil on my phone & Garchompin on my laptop. Thanks for the sweet slick themes :)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • One difference that I did notice between these two newest themes and the old styles of the site was in the drop down menu for your username in a post. It's missing the "Also known as: " tab that shows people the user's nicknames or past names which the user had updated through their profiles. Obviously this isn't exactly the biggest of issues, but it was a feature that I liked which I hope can still be implemented and not forgotten.

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • I'm using Garchompin' and I love it. The dark theme is easy on my eyes, and simple for use on my mobile and tablet. No complaints, I love it

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I don't know if this is specific to Garchompin', but whenever I click on "You and 1 others have liked this post" in order to see who else liked it it just sends me to the top of the page and when I scroll down it doesn't show me who else liked the post. D;

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I don't know if this is specific to Garchompin', but whenever I click on "You and 1 others have liked this post" in order to see who else liked it it just sends me to the top of the page and when I scroll down it doesn't show me who else liked the post. D;
    It does that for me sometimes but refreshing the page is usually all I have to do. 2002 problem solution but w/e

Years
    That's a glitch with the like system itself I think, because that happens with me as well, and I use Infernal Smash.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hi guys, I just want you to know that the styles will be down for a couple of days until I get some images uploaded to the server. Sorry for any inconvenience, I'll let you know as soon as they're back up!

Back