• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Garchompin' & Yggdrasil

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    One minor thing I did notice for the Yggdrasil theme was when you go to your profile, if you contain a slogan or title with your username the bar that says your online is awkwardly placed between the slogan and the username. I don't know if that could be shifted a little bit to the right so it's directly underneath the title, or just put in a more less awkward place. Either though like I said before, these themes are absolutely incredible, keep up the great work.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about by the way, I know that I didn't explain that too well:
    Garchompin' & Yggdrasil

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    ...!

So... Beautiful... *gasps*

You never cease to amaze me with your way with styles Gav. The only problem now is that I don't know which one to choose because both are simply amazing. Also note how I keep repeating the word 'amaze' because they just are.

Thank you so much <3

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    @elhero Thanks for that man! I've just gone ahead and fixed it. As well as some other things in this thread.

@Nick Yeah noticed that earlier, I'll try and make that tidier soon!

You can actually view a changelog of what I add and fix here. Currently working on making the style functional for guests, and next up is mobiles (oh man). As well as getting mult-quote images uploaded (I'm not sure if the default ones are appearing for most, but that shouldn't be the case).

And thanks everyone else for your comments :]

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Giving Yggdrasil a shot for a while I think. Darker themes are definitely nice. Previously all I used was Johto Elite so maybe it's time for something a little more modern haha.

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Using Yggdrasil and LOVE it! Thanks so much for the amazing skins! Makes browsing the forums that much more fun and enjoyable!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I love the new layouts, especially Garchompin'. The colors coordinate very well. :D It's so beautiful, and I'm using it right now. <3 I never thought I'd even use the new Facebook like styles.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Suggestion: could the 'close thread after replying' option be implemented into Garchompin' and yggdrasil?

Nothing major, just a handy feature. :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Looks like the new messages box breaks if you click on it while partway down the screen (or whenever you're not scrolled all the way at the top, really). Not sure if this is already known, but I checked list and didn't see it.
    Spoiler:

Also it seems that [float]words[/float] is broken.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm not the biggest fan of how big the text is for the "welcome greetings" in Garchompin (and Yggdrasil too kind of) and it being centered is odd seeing , but everything else is excellent! That's just a minor thing, not much! I really like both of them. Don't let that minor critic get you down, these are excellent styles!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, Yggdrasil is the best dark skin I've seen yet. Love the new features, and the very subtle top bar that follows you wherever you scroll. Set as new standard for guests and new members pronto, please :3

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Why is Garchompin' only legacy-styled? I really don't like that. Also, I can't see the latest 'previously known as' and the 'also known as' feature that comes up on the dropdown when we click somebody's username. I don't know, I just find that a bit odd.

Other than that, I can honestly say I love using both themes.

Years
    I absolutely LOVE Garchompin'!
    You are awesome for making these themes! Thank you much kind sir.
    If you were to make a purple version of this theme style, I would love you forever and ever.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    using Yggdrasil right now! <3
    the color scheme is just amazing and it looks great on my mobile! :3 :]
    Thank you so much for the amazing themes! Love them! <33

Back