• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Garchompin' & Yggdrasil

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Uuuuugh, your theme are always so pretty. ;w; I love them. <3 I wasn't sure if those themes would look good in a lighter version, but wow.

rom hunter

tongue-tied
    Years
  • Hi. I've joined the community recently so I don't know much about older version of these themes but your latest change (the first change I've noticed ever since I become member some few days ago) you made to the Yggdrasil theme made it lot more beautiful . The frame of Yggdrasil standing in the woods with black veiling effect is really cool. Even the font type, color and every little things that have been changed give the whole thing a uber cool look. Wonderful creativity!

Years
  • The Garchompin style is so sick! I just changed it today to mix up my style here, but I love it. Really nice job, the colors are well synchronized and it's not hard on the eyes at all. Also, I'm looking forward to your newest style you're working on, that looks really sweet and I can't wait for it.

But, yeah, awesome job I'm looking forward to future styles :D

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • Really love garchompin hopefully all usernames arent blue though (cause even supporters have blue user instead gray gold etc)

Years
    • Online now
    One difference that I did notice between these two newest themes and the old styles of the site was in the drop down menu for your username in a post. It's missing the "Also known as: " tab that shows people the user's nicknames or past names which the user had updated through their profiles. Obviously this isn't exactly the biggest of issues, but it was a feature that I liked which I hope can still be implemented and not forgotten.
    Okay I've fixed this.

I have also added a more functional breadcrumb bar, as well as making the style more accessible for guests. I want to make my way through this list still. So my main priority is fixing the Supporter colour issue.

Pinta77

Garchompin' looks great =) and I like the xerneas style too. really pretty

rom hunter

tongue-tied
    Years
  • Hey I am having problem with Yggdrasil theme. Log in isn't visible. Also after logged in (I had to change to other theme to log in) notification, messages as well as the part related to user (profile, dashboard, editing options) all are missing. I am not getting whats wrong! Garchompin' seems to work fine but whats up with Yggdrasil?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Hey I am having problem with Yggdrasil theme. Log in isn't visible. Also after logged in (I had to change to other theme to log in) notification, messages as well as the part related to user (profile, dashboard, editing options) all are missing. I am not getting whats wrong! Garchompin' seems to work fine but whats up with Yggdrasil?

Does it look like this?
    Spoiler:

If so, I've had the same problem for a while now. I've resorted to changing to Garchompin', which is a shame since I prefer Yggdrasil.

Years
    • Online now
    I changed the nav bar, and I regret doing so (or at least not bug testing it before I left staff). I'll get that sorted ASAP. Like, today if I can, haha.

Years
    • Online now
    Something wrong still. Here have a look...

Spoiler:

The left section of navbar is still missing.
    Your image link is broken, but yeah I can only assume you have a small resolution or are running your browser in a smaller window. This is something I'm aware of, which I'll get around to fixing as soon as I can.

Back