• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What have YOU released into the Wonder Trade?

TheKurtzinator

Professional Derp/Trainer
Years
  • I sent out many Gligars trying to get one with an impish nature. Took me over 40 of those things to get one so there are 39 gligars out there in the world. I also send out a good number of Gravelers and Haunters to make some people happy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I've actually sent a female Rough Skin Gabite into the Wonder Trade, as she had the wrong nature.

In return, I've got an Adamant, Defiant Pawniard, which must've been recently hatched. Considering that a lot of people have been getting junk that's found in Route 2, I consider this a fair deal.

jollyninetails

Emperor of Scandinavia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    Meowth, I am breeding them so hard. Phew. Mostly
    Iv 3-4 but the occational Iv 5. Since I started releasing annything less. And if Im good ill add berries too!

LicensedJet

Playing Pokémon Y ~
    Years
  • I restarted my game in the early hours of the morning.
    Just before midnight I decided to release my in game team into Wonder Trade;
    Charizard Lv. 100
    Greninja Lv. 100
    Nidoking Lv.100
    Meowstic Lv. 98
    Pidgeot Lv.89
    Gogoat Lv.75
    The best thing I got in return was a level 28 Clauncher, hopefully someone else will have use for them :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I've only tried it twice so far. I sent a level 30 Snorlax and a level 30 Loudred and I got back a level 5 Turtwig and a Level 5 Togepi. I think with that experience I won't ever send anything super valuable to me. Just not worth it.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I usually wonder trade left overs from Friend Safari and Breeding. Every time I wonder trade something medicore, I end up getting the best things and regret it. >.<

Years
  • Last night I wonder traded a bunch of Pokerus infected (and contagious) Eevees and Charmanders, plus a Cyndaquil at the end. I didn't get anything I couldn't get in the game already, but oh well! :) I don't expect to from wonder trade. I use the GTS for that. ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    When I was just starting the game, I decided to release the first sylveon I raised. I know I got something bad for the trade but at least I released something good. I hope that Sylveon is slaying some dragons....

MawChomp

Average Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Right now I have 4 boxes (sableyes w/ recover, tynamos, mawiles and roselias w/ leaf storm and sleep powder). Its gonna take me forever to WT them all x.x

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    When I used Wonder Trade for the first time, I accidentally sent off a Fennekin... That was a lame move. lol
    But on that same day, I got a Squirtle, Zygarde and a Gengar. Kind of like winning the lottery. :)

Now and then I just trade randomly caught pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    I sent out my Xerneas.
    Just for added effect, I named it "Really Bad" and gave it a burn heal.
    I just don't like the fact that the only viable strategy it has is White herb, Geomancy, and Moonblast spam.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Since I really dislike getting common pokes on WT I have started to bred some HA pokemons and Bank pokes I got from gts and send them out on WT like piplup, chimchar and the like

Years
  • Kind of off topic, somewhat.. But has anyone ever sent out a Wondertrade Mon only to get the exact thing in return? This happens a lot with me, it's kind of scary.. like once I sent out a Galewings Female Flechling and got another Female Flechling with Galewings.. that was probably the most bizarre circumstance.. The odds of that happening just seem insane to me. Maybe i should start playing the lotto..

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Back when the games came out, I usually WT just trade evolution or rare encounter pokemon. Now, I exclusively WT breeding rejects only, that usually have 3-5 IVs. Some of the Pokemon I released onto WT were Joltik, Togepi, Treecko, Dratini, Mudkip, etc.

In return, I get a lot of breeding rejects of Pokemon I don't have, which is actually great for me. But I do occasionally get the common Route 1 Pokemon.

Ars Arcanum

The North Remembers.
    Years
  • Finally bred myself a perfect Noibat, so I'll be sending out a bunch of 4/5IV Modest Noibats (and Adamant Growlithes) into the world. If anyone wants one though, lemme know! I'll hang on to a few

I'm expecting at least 7 Bunnelbies.

Back