• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What have YOU released into the Wonder Trade?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • I've been breeding Piplup and giving away most of the babies out on Wonder Trade. Ones with 4 perfect stats are deposited into the GTS so I can work on completing my Pokedex. I have so many Tyrunt and Phantump in my storage, I must give out dozens a month.

Years
  • Well, Recenty i've been reciving alot of crap. Seriously, if you don't want pokemon with under 3ivs(flawless) with wrong natures or abillities RELEASE THEM. Since I recieve crap, I return the crap. It's quite annoying when I recive Breeding failures (wrong natures, and 3 or under flawles ivs). I'm not a breeder and breeding Competitive Pokemon is hard. Some times I recieve competitive pokemon, which brightens my day. When this happens (Which is Seldom) I trade a 4-5iv pokemon on wondertrade. I might just stop WT tho, I don't rrecieve to much that are good (Tho the Bold 5iv flawless Slowpoke woth HA I recieved was nice).

I've traded a Shiny Quilfish tho.

Years
  • I've been trading some Pikachus lately. I know that they're easy to get since they're on Santalune forest but they have a rather slim chance of showing up (caught some while stocking up on scatterbugs for trade) and I found out that people are not totally displeased to get them.

Just yesterday I got a Torchic for a pikachu, I offered the trader if he wanted it back, and he traded me an even harder to get pokemon and gave me a "nice". I also got some crappy pokes tho. I've traded high level pokes I didn't want before (I usually offer the original trainer if they want their poke back when I feel it was one sided). Sadly, I have just started breeding and don't have a lot to offer :c

Years
  • I trade my breeding rejects away. Recently it's been DD/AJ totodile and Harvest Phantump. I release anything I get that isn't good. Reacting to people who trade crap over the WT by sending back out just makes you one of those people :/

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I usually just wondertrade pokemon I don't want anymore, but I sometimes like to WT garbadors named Robin Thicke for a laugh, also because I hate that a******.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I've been sending all of my 4-5iv Magikarps from breeding. I'll also send any pokemon that I don't want.

Years
  • Bunches of Litleos that were failed attempts at breeding but still had some nice IVs, gettable starters, randoms I got from WT that I didn't intend to keep, gen 2-5 starter breeds.. that's pretty much the gist of it. :o

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    I've released a bunch of pokérus infected pokemon. The pokémon themselves weren't all too special (I just don't have anything cool xD), but hey, pokérus! It's something!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I just started y(i had x before)
    so i wonder traded 90% of the pokes you get in the first few routes before the first gym and i got lovely stuff back, like bagon, dratini, houndoom(its basis form) and others :D
    I also got a protean froakie which got me in a real catch 66 do i keep original torrent froakie or this one or both?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    Starters from all generations I've been mass-breeding, they've been like cattle.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I'm trying to get some starter and eevee shinies, so I usually throw my failed attempts to WT, the ones that it's usual to see me trading around are:

-Bulbasaur
    -Charmander
    -Squirtle
    -Chikorita
    -Cyndaquil
    -Totodile
    -Treecko
    -Mudkip
    -Turtwig
    -Chimchar
    -Piplup
    -Snivy
    -Tepig
    -Oshawott
    -Chespin
    -Fennekin
    -Froakie
    -Eevee

I sometimes trade others that I find or I get back in trading and consider that actually are worth. I don't mind getting bad pokemons in exchange, I'm just doing it for fun and to fill my pokedex after all. Sometimes I even evolve the bad pokemons that I get and teach them some nice moves before sending them back to WT.

I even once sent a shiny Vivillon with sun pattern in it, it was just sitting in my PC box, and I felt a little guilty for that, and I thought that a shiny Vivillon maybe could make someone's day. I got a nice Japanese Ditto in return, so I think that it wasn't a bad trade after all.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I am currently Breeding 30 Charmander's a day in hopes of getting a shiny and I have been trying for 8 days so I have sent through about 240. Other than that I just send what I want I have sent out 4 shiny Skelps while I was trying to get a shiny horsea.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Recently sent out:
    Drilbur (3+Iv Rapid Spin) About 6 of these.

In return:
    Caterpie, level 2.
    Doduo.
    Tarous(?) the male bull thing, had 5IVs... but Modest :/
    Avalugg, ok, unexpected.
    Chimchar, 2IV with thunderPunch.

Not bad, half good half bad.

Years
  • I usually start by putting a somewhat valuable pokemon into the wonder trade, and then ill just recycle the pokemon I get back into the wonder trade until I get something I would consider as valuable as my initial pokemon.

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • I usually start by putting a somewhat valuable pokemon into the wonder trade, and then ill just recycle the pokemon I get back into the wonder trade until I get something I would consider as valuable as my initial pokemon.

I did this for a while too. It's too upsetting to offer those really good ones at random, knowing there are kids out there unleashing throwaway pokémon, like the 7 Azurills I'm currently sitting on.

Lately I only let go of my doubles of those hard to get dudes, like Emolga and Gorebyss.

Back