• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Little note my name still is not on the member list even though I've been a member for
    months my character is pit

Oh yeah same here, I chose Lucina!

Added you both. Also guys next time, if your name is not on the member list, or you may have been missed (this goes to every club you joined), you should contact the owner of the club, or myself if the club owner is nowhere to be found. Just wanted to remind you guys so that way we don't have to derail this for a few days :P

/lolmodpost

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Loved smash bros since brawl first came out and cant wait for the new one on the wiiU
    Username: Dedenne1
    Character Select: Kirby
    What was your first Smash game?:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl (although ive played mostly all of them)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Eh, ya know what, I think I'll join too.

Username: Zekrom
    Character Select: Robin (female)
    What was your first Smash game?: Smash Bros N64

Who else here is gonna have trouble waiting the 6ish days 'till Smash 3DS comes out? Why can't it be October 3rd yet?!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have officially peaked to the level of curiosity. I should try out the WiiU version once it comes out on Christmas. I don't have a WiiU, but I have a feeling that it'll get slashed in half in terms of price during the holiday season.

Ugh, I am having a lot of trouble myself! It's only six days away. If I could wait till the 19th for the Demo, then I can survive till the release date. I need to pay off my game reservation though, but I can just do that tomorrow after work.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Mario is the only character I like in the demo because it's combo city with him. Link is a bit too slow and generic for me, and Pikachu is just boring. Mega Man is fun but he's not very good.

I don't like Villager.

Brag time
    Bx7USAPIgAAeqHM.jpg

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I agree, Mario is pretty nice. He's pretty much the only character I use in the demo now. And its actually got me curious to see how Doc is gonna be.

Dedenne1

Years
  • I really cant wait for the games to come out for me i own a 3ds and wi U and i only have the wii u for this purpose so i prob wont get it for 3ds.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • I only downloaded the demo to try out Mega man. His final Smash was amazing! I still can't wait to use my Kongs again though

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • There's an interesting Smash Bros. image I wanted to show you guys here, since I'm not sure the thread at the Video Games section would allow it. It's suppose to be the results from a poll test from Reddit on how much people were able to recognize the characters in the Smash 4 roster: http://i.imgur.com/zUOUggG.png

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's an interesting Smash Bros. image I wanted to show you guys here, since I'm not sure the thread at the Video Games section would allow it. It's suppose to be the results from a poll test from Reddit on how much people were able to recognize the characters in the Smash 4 roster: http://i.imgur.com/zUOUggG.png

I CRI EVERYTIM @ Duck Hunt dog. 42 people didn't even recognize it. wow.

it's not as bad as this one though when you had to recognize brawl characters.

Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    ^Duck Hunt Dog is kinda understandable though. And that picture.....XD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    There's an interesting Smash Bros. image I wanted to show you guys here, since I'm not sure the thread at the Video Games section would allow it. It's suppose to be the results from a poll test from Reddit on how much people were able to recognize the characters in the Smash 4 roster: http://i.imgur.com/zUOUggG.png
    No way in hell anyone would recognize Captain Falcon like that.

And there's actual statistics showing Pac Man is more recognized than Mario last year, yet here he's beat out by Link and Charizard.

EDIT: oh it's just 50 people. Probably a very specific group, too.

Dedenne1

Years
  • I CRI EVERYTIM @ Duck Hunt dog. 42 people didn't even recognize it. wow.

it's not as bad as this one though when you had to recognize brawl characters.

Spoiler:

This makes me cry and laugh captain america wall e peach? OMG lol

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
    Years
  • Username: Koiko
    Character Select: Marth
    What was your first Smash game?: Super Smash bros Melee
    Favorite Smash Game: Melee

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Username: Koiko
    Character Select: Marth
    What was your first Smash game?: Super Smash bros Melee
    Favorite Smash Game: Melee

Welcome!~ Gonna go ahead and add you. I remember main-ing as Marth for a while when I played Brawl. He's pretty easy to control once you get the hang of it.

Wanna go ahead and keep the hype going, yes? Which of the new characters in SSB do you find yourself using the least? Why is that?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Which of the new characters in SSB do you find yourself using the least? Why is that?
    Villager. I just don't get how to play him/her, and I usually don't care for the quirky characters anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Villager honestly feels like he plays sorta like a gimmicky, slower and weaker Wario, so he's not fun at all lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Villager. He feels natural to play as but I don't care about Animal Crossing at all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wow, I'm surprised that most of you don't prefer Villager...while I'm actually planning on using him as one of my mains. Figured he was pretty powerful!

For myself, I thiiiink the newcomers from Fire Emblem (Lucina, Robin) as well as Shulk who's from Xenoblade, are probably those whom I'll find using less in the game. Sure I'll give them a shot sometime, but as someone who hasn't played the actual games (kill me now), I wouldn't know what their powers are of what the heck they do.

also *hyperventilates* ONE MORE DAY GUYS AAAAH.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back