• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to Brawl! Super Smash Brothers Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^that's what I also noticed when I played both Pits. Some of their moves are identical.

Anyways, I think I found a new main in Bowser Jr., and the Koopalings. I freaking love the Koopalings. Been using Wendy and Larry mostly, and sometimes Iggy if I feel a bit kooky to use a kooky character. If you haven't tried them out yet, I say go for it, you'll have loads of fun with their moveset.

I also unlocked all of the characters the other day too! I haven't got in All-Star mode yet. I will soon!~

Who else was able to unlock all characters?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I have all the characters.

And is it me, or is All-Star Mode harder now? I was doing it on Normal the other day, expecting it to be not all that hard, but that didn't happen. Then went back and did it on Easy, and it was pretty easy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I have all the characters.

And is it me, or is All-Star Mode harder now? I was doing it on Normal the other day, expecting it to be not all that hard, but that didn't happen. Then went back and did it on Easy, and it was pretty easy.

Dude totally, I got wrecked in All Star mode lol. I'd hate to play in hard.

and I unlocked all of the characters 2 days after release I believe.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Anyways, I think I found a new main in Bowser Jr., and the Koopalings. I freaking love the Koopalings. Been using Wendy and Larry mostly, and sometimes Iggy if I feel a bit kooky to use a kooky character. If you haven't tried them out yet, I say go for it, you'll have loads of fun with their moveset.
    I'm with Team Iggy all the way, because of what you've mentioned about him being kooky.

Who else was able to unlock all characters?

I've already unlocked all characters on the first day the game came out here.

Funny you should say that, because I didn't have much of a problem with All-Star mode on Normal, because I kept spamming charged smash attacks and dash attacks due to how easily the CPUs get K.O.'d after a few smashes even in hard mode, which I was able to complete once as Bowser.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Unless you can stack up more VS battles for Bowser Jr, you can also try battling as Bowser starting at 7.5 intensity. Bowser is super slow for my liking, but it is well worth unlocking the koopalings and Bowser Jr.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Okay, I'll go ahead and do just that.

Does anyone have a preference as you choose your characters? Do you prefer playing your characters in different colors or designs? (i.e: Pikachu in goggles, Dark Link/Toon Link, Aldo instead of Olimar, Male/Female Robin?)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I pretty much go with my character's default colors every time. I feel weird playing as them if they are not in their original colors. Unless it is Luigi because Fire Luigi is awesome.

Years
    I tend to go with the white variations of characters. White looks good on most characters. Except Mr. Game and Watch. I get upset if he is anything other than black. It looks unnatural.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I just use the default versions of the characters most of the time. Except for Robin. I always play as female Robin. And when I play Samus I use the silvery Light Suit-esque coloration.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    The only characters I prefer to use in alternate colors are Bowser Jr. and Zero Suit Samus with Iggy and the blue sports outfit respectively. Everyone else I use their default colors.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I usually go for Green Zelda, I prefer her in a green dress rather than her purple/lavenderish dress. Male Wii Fit Trainer is a lot stronger than Female Wii Fit Trainer...it's been proven because I beat three online matches with him recently.

I also use Larry, Iggy, and Lemmy for Bowser Jr. koopalings.

*mod post!*

The current owner of this club, Pikachu Live on Stage!, has been absent for a month now, and this club has been running with an inactive owner. Because we're having so much activity here, I'll go ahead and give you guys a chance to decide if any of you want to run this club. If you are interested in becoming owner, you are more than welcome to send me a private message (no visitor messages, please!), and we'll talk it out! :)

Years
    The reason why I use mainly white colors is to identify myself when playing with others. Like, on SmashBoards, I'm "the guy who plays with all white characters". It's helped a few people recognize me.

Years
    White characters are a bit of a stand out for me, I don't personally play them, but my eyes rove over to them more than they should

Also, added a few more sprites to the roster list

Last edited:

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    hello White Mage nice name

i don't usually bother with alts, but two that stuck out for me was the Dark Link and Dark Toon Link costumes. Did the Dark Toon Link costume freak anyone else out or am i alone here?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back