• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
  • IC:
    "Whew! We're here! Thanks for the ridde Mr. Briney!" said Blaze gratefully.
    "You're welcome Blaze, Come visit sometime." said Mr. Briney.
    "Hmmm, the ferry still hasn't gotten here yet. Now that we're here at Alphimega, what do we do?" Blaze asked charmander.
    "Char!" said charmander.
    "Hey look charmander! A poke playground! You can play with bagon while I watch you. C'mon out Bagon!" said Blaze.
    "Bagon!" Bagon yelled finally out of his pokeball.
    Blaze watched as the two pokemon played and though....my only friends are so happy. I wonder if I'll make friends here.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    So are we going to travel throughout Alphimega in a group, partners, or by ourselves.
    I want to travel in a group or with a partner

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • Oh okay. sorry I double posted. it was an accident! i couldn't see what I posted so I clicked Post reply again and i double posted. So sorry. It was the first time I double posted.

Well as i was saying... We should travel in partners so it won't be complicated

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC: So.. just delete one of them. o.O
    Click on the edit button on the bottom right corner of your post, then on the next page, set it to 'delete post' and delete it.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • OOC-Ekkkkk!!!I just step put for 1 day, and the story goes so long!

Ic-
    Jenny had finally caught her breath,Ruru tugged her skirt and pointed to the boy and the girl who had replaced Cid's place.

"Hi! The name's Jenny, nice to meet you, Amy and Igaru right?"
    Dew stepped up to Mudkee.
    "Mud!Kip!Kip!"(Hi!Nice to meet you!)

She bent down and patted the Bulbasaur and Mudkip on their heads.Ruru however was still swaying its arms with Curly.

"I'm also going to Alphimega!"she smiled happliy.

Jenny turned to Jaws and frowned,"Now,how to deal with you?"
    She bent down closer to Jaws, alarmed,Ruru told her to stop.

"Mud!Kip!"Dew kipped(I wouldn't do that if i were you)

But she continued to stare the Totodile down.

"Ah! I know!" an idea formed in Jenny's head.

She dug into her bag and pulled out 4 bars of what looked like pokemon food.She then passed 1 bar to Ruru and Curly to share,1 for Dew and Mudkee and the 3rd for Bulba.

"Try it, its my own special recipe!"

Dew and Ruru, who were used to Jenny's wonderful cooking toar the wrappers off.Ruru split the bar into 2 and gave 1 piece to Curly,Dew did the same.

"The last one is for you jaws!"Jenny said, thrusting the bar towards the agitated Totodile.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Try to limit RPing other people's characters or pok?mon. That's called 'bunnying' and will cause trouble if you do it wrong.

IC:

Cid found himself overwhelmed by the amount of people around him, just as he was about to reply to Amy this Igaru guy came running from one direction and Jenny came from the other. He wanted to say that there was nothing weird with letting your pok?mon have a nap-time but it seemed kind of awkward to do so at the moment.

"Umm..." Cid began, unsure how to phrase himself or to whom, he decided to go with general things first "Right" he said, turning to Igaru "I'm Cid Woodland and these are curly and Jaws." he gestured towards his pok?mon and proceeded with replying to Amy's inqury "And yes, it does seem like we're all headed for Alphimega, or at least that's where I'm headed."

Curly sat down with his part of the bar and started chewing on it with pleasure.

"Toto-too? To-to-diii-le!" (How can you just take it? It could be poison for all we know!) the Totodile exclaimed in an accusing tone.

"Raa-alts-ralts-alts? Raa-alts. Ralts." (Which is why she gave part of it to her own, eh? I'll take yours if you don't want it.)

"Toto-diile." (Just pointing out.) Jaws replied grumpily, snatching the bar.

Curly gave an inward smile and sent Jenny a telepathic 'thank you' for the both of them.

"Looks like you've made a good impression on them as well." Cid noted to Jenny, watching the exchange between the two pok?mon.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • " Haha!"Jenny beamed
    "There hasn't been a pokemon who could resist my cooking yet!"

"And that inculdes sourpusses as well!"she added, patting Jaws on the head.

Ruru tugged Jenny's skirt again, asking for more bars to share with Curly.

"Looks like someone has a crush on him...."Jenny whispered teasingly to Ruru.

Ruru blushed a deep shade of red "Ralts!"(No!)
    "Whatever you say!"she said with a hint of sarcasium in her voice, as she passed another bar to Ruru.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "So I see..." Cid replied, watching the grumpy expression on Jaws' face as Jenny patted him.

"Toto? Toto-dile?" (Sourpuss? Did you say that, Curly?) Jaws asked.

"Raa-alts." (Well it's true) Curly replied, turning his attention back to the now blushing Ruru.

"Ra-alts?" (No? No what?) he asked, nonplused. He could have sensed Ruru's feelings if he had wanted to, but that was considered extremely rude in Ralts society.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • "Well now,"Jenny sighed and sat down on a bench just behind them

"Its starting to get a bit boring again...Everybody's too busy with their own conversation."

"Kip?Dew asked(Whatsa matter?)
    "Ralts....?(Bored?)

Ruru decided that it would have been best not to talk Curly for the moment, atleast until the whole thing blows over.

"You two know me too well, I can't take this!Urgg....."she untied her hair and put the bandana back to its usual place on her arm.

"Any ideas how to pass the time?"

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Cid watched the expression on Jenny's face as she talked with her pok?mon. Am I really that boring? he thought for himself with a shrug.

"Dull, huh?" he asked. "The trip shouldn't take too long any more though."

Curly looked at the suddenly silent Ralts in confusion "Raa-raa-alts?" (Was it something I said?)

Jaws snickered evilly, knowing quite well what the matter was but not wanting to let Curly in on it. "Toto-tooto-dile." (Maybe it's because your such a wuss.) He suggested with a nasty smirk.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    IC: Nicole stared out of the gym window... Just then, she focused her lens at Jenny, then mumbling to herself..." That girl there looks familiar... Why, I seem to have seen her somewhere before...." Just then, Corrine interrupted her thoughts by jumped up and down shrieking " Ee Ee Ee Veveve( It's her! It's her!)" Nicole looked at Corrine surprisingly and walked off with Sylvia lagging behind.. Corrine realising that Nicole couldn't understand what she meant... followed silently behind....

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • "Ralts...ralts ,ra,ra lts!!"Ruru said as she told Jenny what Cid thought.

"Oh!"Jenny stood up, embarassed

"I'm sorry,i didn't mean it like that....."she said apologeticly

"Ralts,ralts..."Ruru said to Curly(I'm sorry to...)

Before Jenny had a chance to say anything else,she saw an eevee bounding toward her.Followed by a girl with a sneasal.

"What?"she said

The eevee lannded onto her and both of them fell to the floor.

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    IC: " What's with you Corrine?" the girl shouted.."Oops. Sorry. Nice to meet you, my name is Nicole. And... you are?" the girl apologized. Sylvia stared at Jenny for a second then tugged Nicole's skirt... That seemed to hint Nicole to think that she knew Jenny... Out of curiousity she asked "Do I know you? You seemed familiar..." Corrine glared at Sylvia for a moment and screeched, "EeVVVee Ee EE...(That's not fair, why did she choose to understand that freaky Sylvia?) Out of anger, Corrine pounded on Sylvia and scratched her.." Gosh... There dey go again..." Nicole thought as she rushed foward to stop them...

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • "Ra,ra!"Ruru said happily,it walked over to the sneasel and eevee,it was as if they had met before.Dew stared at Jenny with its bright blue eyes,just as confused.

Ruru flashed some old thoughts into Jenny's head.

"I remember...."Jenny thought

"This place,New bark town, the town which I stayed in before I moved to Hoenn...My neighbour, we were best friends.... could this be her?"

"Ralts...."Ruru looked at Nicole.She was also being subjected to the same treatment.

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    "This girl...she is...? No... it can't be... My neighbour....my best friend...she had moved to Hoenn long ago... She was much thinner than this girl, she was muc quieter too... But why do I feel like... I've met this girl somewhere before..." Nicole thought. Sylvia ran towards Jenny and hugged her legs... "Sne..sne...sne.sal.sne(This feeling...It's really her..)" Scratching her head, Nicole pondered.."The way Sylvia and Corrine is treating her...Could she really be the one?"

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Jenny smiled at the Snesal, she stroked Correin's head.
    "I've felt this feeling somwhere before...."
    Ruru rushed to Nicole and swayed her arms with joy.

"Ruru?You remmeber?"
    "Kip!Kip!"even Dew agreed that this was the girl...

"Nicole?"

OOC-Tsukasa?Can we include this in the story?Or do you think that they are getting the spotlight too much?I'll delete it if you want.....

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • IC:
    "Man.....where is that ship? I want to battle!" said a bored Blaze.
    "Char!" charmander uttered it's phrase.
    "Huh you want to go back to your pokeball and rest? ok then. I'll just send out Bagon. Charmander return! Go Bagon!" Blaze returned and sent out his pokemon.
    "Bagon!" uttered Bagon.
    "Hey look Bagon! The ferry is here. Oh wait. There just docking for a couple of minutes.
    Hey is that a practice Gym? We should of went on it. Let's go greet the other trainers Bagon." said Blaze

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Jenny looked at Ruru,Dew,Sylvia and Corrine.

After a moment of thought,she managed a smile.She looked at Ruru, asking her if she was sure that this was Nicole.

Ruru curtly nodded its head.

"Its been so long since I've seen you."Jenny spoke for the first time since she saw Nicole.

"How have you been?Looks like you've raised your pokemon well..."she sat on the floor and stroked both Corrine and Sylvia.

Dew broke some of its bar and gave it to the Eevee and Sneasel to share.

"Ralts....."(Its going to be a long day...)Ruru sighed.
    "Mudkip."(Tell me about it.)

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC: Whoa, I'm behind once more. X.x

IC:
    "Yep, nice 'ta meetcha Jenny.." Was the short reply that Amy mustered before the girl proceeded to give bars of food to the Pokemon and wander away. Amy shrugged, then became lost in the conversation, tilting her head in thought as she memorized everyone's names.

Mudkee seemed to share the same feelings as her Trainer.

"Mud.. kip kip mudkip." (Whoa.. lotsa peoples.) Mudkee muttered, then turned to Curly and Jaws. "Mud mud.." (Hey guys..) she called out.

"Mudkip kip mud?" (Wanna play a game?) she asked, grinning.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back