• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Jolteon!!! said:
    im back XD, already, wow, Dakota, you look cool, YA STOLE MY POSE! XD, anyway, nice pic zappy... again XD, wow, all these mods/smods.admins are really cool XD you too (raven)
    I never posted a pic of me.All those pics are of my friends.I would post a pic of me if I had one.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    Oh My God! It's Elvis! *sees fan girls trample over Dakota* Opps. My bad. It's just D. But he looks like Elvis in that picy, right? *sees grils crying in dissapointment* XD
    I don't see why a guy with that kind of sports jacket would want much to do with computers either.......

Zapchu, again! So much Pokemon in that pic! It's still like a dream world! LOL OK OK I get it it's not.

Makes me wonder if the car's horn sound is still of the average Volk Beetle's. d=

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • ~Cyndy~ said:
    Dakota are you a model?
    You never answerd me that.

*looks oddly at Cyndy*

I am...<_<...>_>....not a model :P:P:P

Heh...I'm not that good looking, let alone to be a model!

22sa: I went from the old me (fat geeky glasses long hair) to the new me as you see there in a span of 3 months. I look different but I still act the same...now I am (less fat geeky contacts short hair)

BOO ya!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:
    DUDE! IT'S ELVIS!!! OMG LETS ALL GET HIS AUTOGRAPH AND SWOON OVER HIM!!!

I said he LOOKS like Elvis. He's just a Elvis wannabe XD

Dude! I freakin love your sig! It's hilarious! XD

22sa

Years
  • Dakota said:
    *looks oddly at Cyndy*

I am...<_<...>_>....not a model :P:P:P

Heh...I'm not that good looking, let alone to be a model!

22sa: I went from the old me (fat geeky glasses long hair) to the new me as you see there in a span of 3 months. I look different but I still act the same...now I am (less fat geeky contacts short hair)

BOO ya!
    Less fat and geeky? Dude, you sound more fat and geeky! :D

*notices the BOO ya!*

O_o I don't know anymore.

J/K

Btw, there's quite a lot of guys that can be a model. Maybe just a bit of a workout/re-style will do. Whatever it is that people think people want to looked at nowadays.

*Shrugs @ the idea of Elvis.*

Last edited:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Nice pics people. And I'm sure you are all dying to see another pic of me. XD Im gonna watch yall boys die of despair cuz I aint posting one. However, I have some bad news.
    See, school pictures take a while to get back to us so...
    Expect a new pic in December. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I'm gonna have a new pic up Sunday hopefully. I'm gonna be at the event in NYC on the 30th, cosplaying as either a Team Magma member, or Team Aqua member o.o;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • eliana said:
    Nice pics people. And I'm sure you are all dying to see another pic of me. XD Im gonna watch yall boys die of despair cuz I aint posting one. However, I have some bad news.
    See, school pictures take a while to get back to us so...
    Expect a new pic in December. XD

Don't wear a hat...wear tight jeans...smile

and you shall be beautiful (my definition of beautiful)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • PC = sexiest mods and admins alive. so ...BOOYA!

XD Dark Magician looks awesome~ man...everyone here is like a model. Let me re-phrase that, PC's new slogan should be "Home to the dead sexiest members."

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    PC = sexiest mods and admins alive. so ...BOOYA!

XD Dark Magician looks awesome~ man...everyone here is like a model. Let me re-phrase that, PC's new slogan should be "Home to the dead sexiest members."
    Reading my mind again, are you!?

Wow, Admin have alot more power over people than I thought. XP

And to everyone, you're all hot!

~VOTE FOR LITTLEFASCISTPANTIES16 FOR PC PRESIDENT IF YOU KNOWS WHATS GOOD FOR YOU XD jk

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Zapchu said:

Hahahahahahaha! Yeah.. who knew people that hang at a pokemon forum could be so god**** sexy, lol.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • Zapchu, I used to have a plush just like yours looooong time ago, but I was swinging it by the tail outside, the tail riped off, and my dog got it and turn it into a pice of junk

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Keyblade Master said:
    Hahahahahahaha! Yeah.. who knew people that hang at a pokemon forum could be so god**** sexy, lol.

Kwesi is sexy. xD hahaha, I have yet to see Steve's photo though, and we all know VR is **** sexy as well. Haven't seen Kairi's photo, but she's probably dead sexy. Man, I think I use that word too much xD...

Don't fear LFP, I can not read minds... >_>;; Well that's what I WANT YOU to think!

22sa

Years
  • Zapchu said:

... I'll assume that's the reality. :cool:

22sa shall now enjoy this forum 3x more.

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
  • Alright, finally got a (terrible) picture of me. This was at a Halloween dance (yeah, a bit early, but meh). My eyes look really messed up for some reason; anyways, i plan on posting a picture of my ANBU Kakashi costume being made once it's done.

HayYume.jpg

Not exactly sure what I was, but anyways, I'm the guy in the black cloak

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back