• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters
Years
  • Ok, I would be up for mapping either of the two routes. What are we going for - looking like gsc exactly, or things in the same places but with slightly modified FR tiles etc., or are we going to move stuff around slightly to make for more interesting maps.. alsodon't forget to make lots of back ups.. I have made that mistake one to many times..

can one of you guys send me the modified rom base that we have so far (I mean the rom with any tile edits new maps etc. made so far) - tell me you are going to send it to me on here and I will send my email address to you

My team- (spell my name 'bach cause thats how you spell it)

strart: totodile, beedrill

middle: beedrill, piloswine, Croconaw

final: Tyranitar, luxray, dragnoite, mamoswine, arcainine, feraligatr

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Ummm, right, your team sounds good, although i'm not sure you could have beedrill straight away, how about Kakuna?

I am the only one with the ROMbase atm, and there are no major tile edits so you dont need to worry about that, everybody will get a copy of the ROMbase when the maps are finished, I will be constantly working on scripts and secret maps.

The ROM is an Emerald rom soo not modded FR tiles. If you could revamp some tiles to the emerald style for those maps feel free, and if you want try making 2 versions of the maps, a (pretty much) exact copy of the original (I'll show you one of the maps i have so you know the style) and another where you change it slightly, lets see your imagination flow

Edit: Just thought about something to do with your team, there will be at least 4 battles with the trainers, so you will have plenty of time to "evolve" your team into their final evo's, I will use your final team and let you know what i think it would be good at for each stage (incl levels)

Ok, that was quite a hard team to implement, being quite low level evo's, except Dragonite which evolves at level 55...I may introduce the dratini later but:

Trainer: Bach

Team:

1st battle: Totodile level 10, Kakuna level 8

mini battle: Totodile level 13, Beedrill level 10, Dratini level 9

2nd battle: Croconaw level 22, Beedrill level 20, Swinub level 19, Growlithe level 20, Dratini level 21, Larvitar level 20

mini battle: Croconaw level 28, Beedrill level 26, Swinub level 25, Growlithe level 23, Dratini level 24, Luxio level 22, Larvitar/Pupitar in pokemon center

3rd battle: Feraligatr level 36, Beedrill level 33, Piloswine level 33, Arcanine level 30, Dragonair level 31, Luxray level 30, Pupitar level 31

Final battle: Feraligatr level 59, Beedrill level 50, Mamoswine level 52, Arcanine level 50, Dragonite level 55, Luxray level 53, Tyranitar level 54

The two "mini battles" are just simple fights where you encounter the trainer and not as part of going into the base or whatever. The final battle looks like it will be AFTER the Raikou bit, as legends are usually level 40, so level 50 opponents would be hard to beat before that

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok I'll get started and send you the .map format files soonish/whenever I'm done

Note: I dropped the beedrill for the final battle 'cause bugs are only good early on because they evolve fast and a common (you gave me a team of 7 for the last two)

edited-

Trainer: Bach

Team:

1st battle: Totodile level 10, Kakuna level 8

mini battle: Totodile level 13, Beedrill level 10, growlithe level 9

2nd battle: Croconaw level 22, Beedrill level 20, Swinub level 19, Growlithe level 20, Dratini level 21, Larvitar level 20

mini battle: Croconaw level 28, Beedrill level 26, Swinub level 25, Growlithe level 23, Dratini level 24, Luxio level 22, Larvitar/Pupitar in pokemon center

3rd battle: Feraligatr level 36, Beedrill level 33, Piloswine level 33, Arcanine level 30, Dragonair level 31, Pupitar level 31

Final battle: Feraligatr level 59, Mamoswine level 52, Arcanine level 50 (make sure it knows ex speed+fl thrower), Dragonite level 55, Luxray level 53, Tyranitar level 54

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Lol, I didn't even notice the team of 7 at the end. That sounds like a good team, so that's 2 of the 8(ish) teams decided! The details about the map thing are in your PM box

Finished my team (will do levels in a bit):

Spoiler:

I liked the idea of a high level Butterfree, the rest are my current team in SS, I have 3 gen 4s, but as i am the leader i figured he would have more than everybody else, also he is a good friend of Cynthia (the Sinnoh champ). I may have another "final battle" later as i hated the way the teams were always thrown away after the Legendary (with an exception to GSC, but they did not do a good job as it was only one battle)

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Lol, I didn't even notice the team of 7 at the end. That sounds like a good team, so that's 2 of the 8(ish) teams decided! The details about the map thing are in your PM box

Finished my team (will do levels in a bit):

Spoiler:

I liked the idea of a high level Butterfree, the rest are my current team in SS, I have 3 gen 4s, but as i am the leader i figured he would have more than everybody else, also he is a good friend of Cynthia (the Sinnoh champ). I may have another "final battle" later as i hated the way the teams were always thrown away after the Legendary (with an exception to GSC, but they did not do a good job as it was only one battle)

Hmmmmm Our team battles are coming along. I'll PM you in about a day or two with my new youtube vid. The title screen has a different font than the original one... is that okay with you? At this very moment i'm finishing it.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Next part of the story:

Spoiler:
    It kinda helped me writing that cos now I have something to script :)

war rock exe

Years
  • Next part of the story:

Spoiler:
    It kinda helped me writing that cos now I have something to script :)

Heheh I love these!!! So are Riko/Lela going to look likee the classic gold and crystal/lyra characters? And the title screen is almost done i just have to add the last two letters in "Topaz"

when i said this: ok.... my fav. pokemon are:
    Trainer: Zach
    Chimchar (infernape)
    riolu (lucario)
    aron (aggron)
    dratini (dragonite)
    poliwag (poliwrath or politoad)
    treeko (sceptile)
    My HGSS team is:
    Typhlosion
    Dragonite
    Feraligator
    Charizard
    Lucario
    Blastiose
    I want my team to be like this:
    1st battle: Chimchar level 10, riolu level 8

mini battle: Monferno level 14, riolu level 10, dratini level 9

2nd battle: Monferno level 22, Riolu level 20, Dratini level 19, Aron level 20, Poliwag level 21, and instead of Treeko a Shroomish level 20

mini battle: Monferno level 30, Lucario level 26, Dratini level 25, Aron level 25, Poliwhirl level 25, Shroomish/Breloom level 25,

3rd battle: Infernape level 38, Lucario level 36, Dragonair level 33, Lairon level 33, Poliwrath level 35, Breloom level 33

4th Battle (stops Riko/Lela before last gym): Infernape level 43, Lucario level 40, Dragonair level 39, Aggron level 42, Poliwrath level 40, Breloom level 41

Final battle (before pokemon league challenge): Infernape level 50, Lucario level 45, Dragonite level 50 ( i know it evolves at 55, but it's the final battle), Poliwrath level 45, Aggron level 48, and Breloom level 47

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Nope Riko and Lela are based on two people from an anime I like to watch (they are called Rito and Lala in that) I will post some pics of them later. Part 3 of the story will be coming soon, as soon as I have let's say 2 more maps

war rock exe

Years
  • Nope Riko and Lela are based on two people from an anime I like to watch (they are called Rito and Lala in that) I will post some pics of them later. Part 3 of the story will be coming soon, as soon as I have let's say 2 more maps

sorry for the slight delay; i had to get ANOTHER ROM because i messed up the other accidently... So now i have to input raikou again and the new name for it too....

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hey
    Nice story updates
    I'm still here if you want me
    i can .. umm ... i dunno
    tile insert if you want talk to me on msn yh

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Lol, don't forget this time ;) and any luck with the MSN? If it is the postcode bit that won't work just go on google maps, find a random house and use that lol

war rock exe

Years
  • Lol, don't forget this time ;) and any luck with the MSN? If it is the postcode bit that won't work just go on google maps, find a random house and use that lol

lol, i think i will; alright here goes nothing!

Lol, don't forget this time ;) and any luck with the MSN? If it is the postcode bit that won't work just go on google maps, find a random house and use that lol

Who knew so many people had MSN!? I'm going to keep searching for a random zipcode though

[email protected] : I STILL wounldn't take a random zip code so i changed it so now i live in Germany even though i live in the U.S. , but here it is!!!

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
  • lol, i think i will; alright here goes nothing!

Who knew so many people had MSN!? I'm going to keep searching for a random zipcode though

[email protected] : I STILL wounldn't take a random zip code so i changed it so now i live in Germany even though i live in the U.S. , but here it is!!!

Check out my Website: https://pokeandhackcommunity.webs.com/apps/calendar/

I know I know about the name it was the best that i could think of!!

Where'd all the posting go? I'm trying to keep the thread alive

Back