• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Alright, I'm currently working on another hack at the moment, so I'll post it ASAP.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Humm, I like your style, you are in, could you make maps for...umm how about the Trainer Tent (replacement of the Violet City trainer school) I have no idea what i want it to look like so its up to you. I also need maps for a lobby, Pokemon Center style, if anyone is up to it then let me know. Final note, good to hear War Rock Exe, looking forward to seeing it!

Edit: Final Final note (hopefully) just to let everyone know (particularly mappers) that our Rombase is Emerald (a bit advanced for some but it isnt that hard rly)

o.O E-Emerald...? Great now i gotta download an Emerald ROM and input the title screen...

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    lol, and i have just redisigned the Pokemon center, image attatched, crit and comments plz. I think it looks a lot more like the Pokemon center in the anime, the down escilator and the door at the back will be explained at a later date. Also I am about to add you to my new MSN War Rock Exe so I will add a message so you know its me.

Last edited:

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    My only comments on the new PokeCenter is it looks like a lot of negative space by which I mean there's a lot of open space, which isn't necessarily bad since NPC's could fill the place up, but the door is the real 'wow' factor in this, because I, as a player, would be intrigued.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Thanks, the negative space is a problem, but as you said NPCs are the only thing i can think of to fill it, and the door at the back isnt as intruiging as the escilator as the door gets revealed near the beginning, also we have lost 2 important buildings in this hack and gained another, the Pokémon Emporium, all will be revealed...

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    The down escalator reminds me of the common myth I remember about Red and Blue about the basement to the PokeCenter, I don't know if that was a widespread myth or just one where I'm from, but like you say, it is pretty interesting.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    lol, and i have just redisigned the Pokemon center, image attatched, crit and comments plz. I think it looks a lot more like the Pokemon center in the anime, the down escilator and the door at the back will be explained at a later date. Also I am about to add you to my new MSN War Rock Exe so I will add a message so you know its me.

k, i just added you; i like the new poke center i don't have any crit or comments nice work!!

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    lol, thanks, and i dont think i got your add, i will just check, also congrats on first post on page 7, post number 151! We are thru the Kanto dex now lol, now onto Johto starting with me and post number 152

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    It was a local myth I suppose, only around here in Michigan that in the basement of any given pokecenter was mew, either way, unimportant tot he task at hand, I didn't even know Diamond and Pearl PokeCenters had a basement since I've stopped played after Crystal.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Ok, enough suspense, i will reveal the buidings that no longer exist: Pokemon Center, Pokemart, Trainer School, Radio Tower. Thats it for now, bet thats some food for thought lol, Radio Tower will be replaced by my fave building, Devon Corp!

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    If i can i will include the train, but it will not be to kanto due to reasons that will be revealed later, it will be to somewhere new, but not a region, it will either be battle frontier or a new area

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    I really like that idea, just my two cents. I still think the battle frontier is probably the best invention in the game.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Lol, I think i will have the Battle Fronteir off the coast of Cainwood, I think the train will go to a new area with a couple more towns a gym (or 2) a new Team Johto base (the final battle with them) and the Safari Zone, maybe some more stuff

Back