• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Lol, you coming on MSN? I must do some hacking soon, but maybe I ought to take a bit of a break, its only really scripting that needs doing anyway everything else is being done lol

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    I, Kobold Asylum, Tile Maker of Team Johto hereby submit my letter of resignation. I have decided to pursue my education and further my studies, and as such, I will not have enough time to visit pokecommunity.

X: Kobold Asylum
    Date: July 6th, 2010

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    I, Kobold Asylum, Tile Maker of Team Johto hereby submit my letter of resignation. I have decided to pursue my education and further my studies, and as such, I will not have enough time to visit pokecommunity.

X: Kobold Asylum
    Date: July 6th, 2010

Oh No! now we need a new Tile Maker... Hey Kobold will you come back after your studies?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    We will be sad to see you go Kobold, but your studies are more important. if anyone wants to apply to be a new tile maker plz feel free, I shall be resuming hacking tomorrow and everybody (well nearly everybody) will be given a job to work on, I would prefer it if this job was finished by the end of the week, if for some reason you are unable to do the job this week give me a buzz

war rock exe

Years
    We will be sad to see you go Kobold, but your studies are more important. if anyone wants to apply to be a new tile maker plz feel free, I shall be resuming hacking tomorrow and everybody (well nearly everybody) will be given a job to work on, I would prefer it if this job was finished by the end of the week, if for some reason you are unable to do the job this week give me a buzz

your finally back eh? Well then you can count on me.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Due to unforeseen circumstances I will have to give out these jobs tomorrow, but everybody will be given a slight time extension, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Jobs:

Altariaking: None (maybe something later)

War rock exe: Continue with the title screen

Hidian's Hacking Helm: Either Lela OW's or First floor of Bellsprout tower (tiles will be arranged)

~NzFury: Redesign Top Floor of Pokemon Center

Bawk: Dark Cave

Soulkaze: Lela Sprites

Pino17: Route 36

I would prefer it if these jobs were completed by the 13 July, but if you are unable to complete it by then, let me know, thanks

war rock exe

Years
    Jobs:

Altariaking: None (maybe something later)

War rock exe: Continue with the title screen

Hidian's Hacking Helm: Either Lela OW's or First floor of Bellsprout tower (tiles will be arranged)

~NzFury: Redesign Top Floor of Pokemon Center

Bawk: Dark Cave

Soulkaze: Lela Sprites

Pino17: Route 36

I would prefer it if these jobs were completed by the 13 July, but if you are unable to complete it by then, let me know, thanks

Title Screen done. I upload it on youtube tomorrow (can't today because i'm lazy)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    lol, ok, so thats 2 jobs done, thanks War Rock Exe and ~NZ Fury. Soulkaze, thanks for letting me know about the sprites, let me know when you are able to do them.

red panda

Mew Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2019
    Hello, Shiny Pichu should already know know me.

My name is Red Panda, formely called Panda in general.

I'd like to join your team without hassle but I need to sign up a form, sooo...

Skills: I can do things like make trainers and edit trainers, I can do very little scripting (anyone who'd like to help me with that contact me, I use XSE), and my major role for hacking is Mapping and making FR/LG R/S/E OW's.
    Proof of work: I don't really have proof of work but I am working on Spirit Crystal after Nintendork15 handed me the ownership of it.(hopefully he doesn't forget he did that next time so I don't get yelled at.)
    Past experience: I started hacking after I was hooked on making sprites, so I haven't got that much past experience.
    Contact information: you can contact me on MSN ([email protected]) or reach me on other sites like Skeetendo.Inc.

war rock exe

Years
    I, War Rock EXE, will not be online the next three days because i have family issues i most attend. (i'm not quiting or anything, just thought i make it sound dramatic.lol)

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Starter Town: https://img20.imageshack.us/f/startermap.jpg
    Route 1(First Route): https://img80.imageshack.us/f/route1ap.jpg
    Route 1(Left Branch): https://img821.imageshack.us/f/route1left.jpg
    Route 1(Right Branch): https://img43.imageshack.us/f/route1right.jpg/

Skills: Mapping (if you need another)
    Proof of Work: Above, but I've done a bit of editing to all of them since I uploaded. Those maps were made for another team i'm in
    Past Experience: I'm in a few teams now, and I've done solo prjoects in the past.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Humm, I like your style, you are in, could you make maps for...umm how about the Trainer Tent (replacement of the Violet City trainer school) I have no idea what i want it to look like so its up to you. I also need maps for a lobby, Pokemon Center style, if anyone is up to it then let me know. Final note, good to hear War Rock Exe, looking forward to seeing it!

Edit: Final Final note (hopefully) just to let everyone know (particularly mappers) that our Rombase is Emerald (a bit advanced for some but it isnt that hard rly)

Back