• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen 2.0

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    rest in peace

Spoiler:

Years
  • I hate having posted a lot and being absolutely pooped at this time of night which is now about 2am at night so maybe thats why i'm so tired who knows? time flies when you are having fun i guess.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Zits, zits, zits? Why? It's been loooong since I last saw you! Why return again? I'm 23 already.

pkmin3033

I am not a suitable substitution for asking simple questions of someone else, and I really wish my parents would get that through their thick skulls and talk to one another, rather than trying to talk or gauge one another's mood through me. I'm getting very tired of being an unofficial marriage counsellor/outlet for frustrations they can't take out on one another for some reason. It's got nothing to do with me, and I don't appreciate being dragged into it.

Sometimes I wonder how they've managed to stay together for thirty years. Then I remember: they've been complaining about one another to me instead of one another for at least twenty of those years. Is this why people have kids, I wonder? It's going to be a long six weeks summer holiday if every day is going to like today.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • rest in peace

Oh, man, I've got issues with consuming dairy and egg products. Not bad in recent times, but a few years ago I used to have excruciating stomach pain after I had something like a potato chip that said on the back, "May contain trace amounts of milk". That lasted for about a year, then I cut out dairy and eggs for six months, and now if I don't go crazy on said products I don't have any issues. I went to the doctor and they tested me for both lactose intolerance and allergies, but both came up negative. So, I dunno what I've got. It's a pain, though.

My complaint for the day is my beard. It's so dumb sometimes. I woke up today and it's going in every different direction. I don't want to waste time showering to 'reset' it because I just showered last night and don't feel like wasting conditioner. So instead I'll spend all day brushing it out. Ugh.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It sucks, I'm working my butt off but it gets ignored. :/

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I've been playing Pokemon Y instead of writing. Fuck, I just can't seem to do it anymore. Am I losing my touch again? :( What's worse is I can't even finish a damn story. Gawd, I hate having so many problems. *le sigh*

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    lol I went to try on the new earrings I got and I dropped one and it fell into the sink. man I'm not even mad, just sorta amazed

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I am going to explode if this damn Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting.
    That dude needs his Woobat for days already. :/

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • So, I just found out that I'm not special. Baxter, our mascot for our Baseball team, sent it god knows how many free tickets to people to his party. They only pick 100 of those people and give them tickets. So, if I'm over 100... chances are I won't be able to get shit. It makes me mad because I kind of looked up to him. I know it's childish, but I just feel so betrayed because for a moment, I really did think I was a special case for what he did. He never said there was a list or anything. The way he made it sound was that I'd be getting tickets for positive. I never knew about a list where they only pick 100 random people. Gawd I hate having special needs. *le sigh*

BlueDogXL

The bluest dog out there!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Trolls on Miiverse. Kill em with ontopic POOOOSSSTTSSS-- ah, nope, they keep trollin'.
    And, WHY IS POP SO UNHEALTHY AND ALL THAT AND ONE LITER IS LIKE ONE DOLLAR AND MILK IS LIKE THE MOST LOVED DRINK FOR KIDS AND IT'S FOUR A GALLON WHICH PROBABLY IS SMALLER THAN FOUR LITERS?! ESPECIALLY SINCE I COULD (if I absol-utley was thirsty enough) DRINK AN ENTIRE GALLON IN ONE DAY?! WHY?! WHY? WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Being entitled to one's opinion is important, understandable and definitely nothing wrong with it. But enforcing your idea to others is never right; you can persuade and bring up your points but do not force your way on other people's. It's not cool, it's irritating and creates tension.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This dude followed me on Twitter and literally always has something creepy or dumb to say to everything I tweet and I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how to lowkey tweet about him cause he annoys the fuck out of me.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • This dude followed me on Twitter and literally always has something creepy or dumb to say to everything I tweet and I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how to lowkey tweet about him cause he annoys the fuck out of me.
    @ him and then say "if you don't stop tweeting at me I will scalp you & mail it to your family"

or is that too forward

Sirfetch’d

K so today I went to get a haircut and they messed up my appointment time so I had to wait an extra hour for them to squeeze me in. I got a discount but it was still annoying regardless.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    This dude followed me on Twitter and literally always has something creepy or dumb to say to everything I tweet and I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how to lowkey tweet about him cause he annoys the fuck out of me.

Watch out. @_@ Can you block them or something?

Back