• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen 2.0

Years
    One thing I have to vent about today was how long the power was out yesterday. It was out for more than eight hours.
    Just out of curiosity, have you ever been without power for longer than that? I know the struggle for real when the electricity goes out, but that probably doesn't compare to how long people are without power every winter during ice storms :P hehe

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Just out of curiosity, have you ever been without power for longer than that? I know the struggle for real when the electricity goes out, but that probably doesn't compare to how long people are without power every winter during ice storms :P hehe

Actually yes, come to think of it, back in the 90s, there was a time where I had to deal with a power failure that lasted three or four days.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    Wishing my friend/flirtbuddy/not partner/whatever would text me first/back for once. The thing is that I believe he gets depressed easily, and then sort of secludes into being antisocial. Normally I'm mindful of stuff like that, but he's 100% aware we're in a time sensitive situation and that we need to have a proper chat face-to-face :/

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    *screams* MY CONVENTION IS IN THREE DAYS AND I'M FUCKING FREAKING OUT WHAT'S WORSE IS THERE'S SO MUCH OTHER STRESS-RELATED THINGS GOING ON AS WELL AND OMFG I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE IT'S TOO MUCH THIS CONVENTION IS LITERALLY MY ENTIRE ROUTINE.

Vent Your Spleen 2.0

Also, the weather keeps fucking up my satellite... fml.

Wait, isn't this thread a month old? I just now realized this. O_____O

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    My computer!!! Freezes!!! All the time!!! I can't open more than one application!!! Especially not Word or a writing application!!! And I'm going to college in four days LOL!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It's really annoying and hurts when my friend tells me things like, "I'm meeting SO many of those Alpha Xi's. You know, the ones you wanted to be with." Thanks for reminding me I didn't get to make it all through recruitment. n__n

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    you don't always get into the sorority you want just saying.............so stop saying you're gonna be a zeta.............

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    It amazes me how people here can get away with their attitudes, especially when they're supposed to be held to higher standards than everyone else.

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i wanted to be spontaneous so i cut three inches off of my hair (collar bone length) and now when i look in the mirror i can't unsee the sixth grade version of me fml

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    This weekend has been super emotional and school work is just so overwhelming right now, I hate having to deal with so much all at one time, I feel like I'm suffocating sometimes

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i hate that i have to exist with debilitating anxiety and always neglect to get my medication before it runs out and inevitably spend two to six days a month incapable of doing anything

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    dude why am I getting charged 1500 dollars for a two minute doctor visit at the er. I'm moving to canada

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    My mom never stops bitching about every little thing. It's so annoying, and if I tell her to stop... she bitches even more. *sigh* Why can't she be like one of those mellow TV mothers who acknowledge their child's special needs and realizes she's driving people up the wall? =.= I love her to death but... DAMN.

Back