• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen 2.0

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I really liked this thread. So, that's why I've decided to remake it. I also didn't realize the other one was over the 30 day limit. Kind of my fault for not seeing it. :S

Anyway though, here's the new thread. Basically just vent about anything on your mind I guess. Keep it appropriate, kids. lol

Vent Your Spleen 2.0

Anger from Inside Out seemed so relevant, but I couldn't find any good gifs of him.

So yeah, vent out any frustrations and such you have today or whatever. :D Let's keep this thread alive, if we can! I just hope Hiroshi Sotomura doesn't mind me remaking it. :x

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Your avatar and sig scare me to death.
    Does that count as venting?

Changed. I figured it was only a matter of time before someone actually did get scared of it. :/ I really liked the other one though. Oh well. I don't want to scare anyone. Meto IS pretty scary to people who aren't used to his odd androgynous make-upish appearance! Sorry for scaring you. ^^;

Anyway, I'm frustrated because my head hurts. Also because I can't seem to get anything down today. As said in the previous thread, my brain is whining every time I want to do something productive. I blame the obvious lack of sleep last night. Appearantly, my brain thinks it's the end of the world. GET YOUR ASS MOVING AND STOP WHINING BRAIN. >______>

Sirfetch’d

I hate whenever I go to play League and my ping spikes to 150+ it's just sdfghj so impossible to play like that. Ihu connection :c

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    I hate whenever I go to play League and my ping spikes to 150+ it's just sdfghj so impossible to play like that. Ihu connection :c
    You call that a ping spike? My friend, I was born in 200, 300, 400 ping. Molded by it. I didn't see sub-80 ping until I was a man. I didn't know you played league why don't you post in the league thread we have

And, uh, to stay on topic, I forgot to get change for laundry when I went beer grocery shopping earlier. So I'm not doing laundry today.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i think my ssris are acting up again
    in the sense that they are not acting up
    at all

i would care except by virtue of being on ssris my care for my well being is almost totally suppressed

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    It's no fun when you get a guy from your tv provider to call out and you can't tell whether or not he's telling the truth or coercing you into spending more money. I mean, why can't TV people install satellite dishes on the side of chimleys anymore? Surely that's bogus, yes?

hope this counts as venting?

Also; asking a relative to buy things from a particular U.K. site 'cuz they won't ship here, only to then get the same goods off another U.K. site on which they cost more and therefore means I'll have to pay her extra when she travels home next week. GG, aunt of mine. Ugh.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Here's a childish rant, so feel free to laugh at it.

My cat took a chicken wing from the table when no one was in the dining, as a result my father says I have one less chicken wing. :/ But it's not my cat nor my fault to begin with; it's my father's carelessness. I've said it so many before, cover the food properly so the sly cat won't be able to snatch food from the table when no one is looking around. Ugh, but he never learns he never listens and he's even got the nerve to yell at us when it was his carelessness and mistake to start with! :/ *p-ssed*

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I was trying to sleep last night, and the fucking thunder kept scaring me. Yes, I know thunder can't hurt you. I'm autistic, and it's very loud to me. It triggers my anxiety and makes me fear it because all of a sudden it could go BOOM and you wouldn't know it until it happens. :[

So anyway, yeah. I eventually fell back to sleep but ughhhh. My day is ruined because I woke up later than usual. I don't like waking up after ten since I'm not used to it. I like waking between five and nine because I have an early start and stuff. DX

Here's a childish rant, so feel free to laugh at it.

My cat took a chicken wing from the table when no one was in the dining, as a result my father says I have one less chicken wing. :/ But it's not my cat nor my fault to begin with; it's my father's carelessness. I've said it so many before, cover the food properly so the sly cat won't be able to snatch food from the table when no one is looking around. Ugh, but he never learns he never listens and he's even got the nerve to yell at us when it was his carelessness and mistake to start with! :/ *p-ssed*

Sounds a lot like my mom. She'll always tell me 'cover the tuna fish or the cat will get it'. I'm like, why the hell don't you do it if you're that concerned? She makes me and my dad do everything too while SHE lays in bed all day watching TV. Yeah, I get she has health problems... but we all have them. You don't see me or my dad laying around, letting shit pile up and not get anything done. Most of the time, we don't even get a proper supper because she just lays in bed. My dad can cook, but he's not a housewife like her. I can't cook worth shit because of a semi-bad experience I had with the stove as a kid. Plus, I can't clean because my brain is like "lol fuck no".

Though, I can't really rag on her now though. She has a cyst on her spleen that keeps getting worse... so she's getting surgery to have the spleen removed. Nothing will change after she's recovered... just you watch. -_____-; I mean, there are still SOME things she can do around the house, even if she won't have a spleen anymore.

[/mom-rant]

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    My parents wait until the last minute to plan any sort of travel. Makes things hard for me since I won't know when to meet them, or whether the hotel they're looking into is any good, and I can only give them estimates for hotel rates since they don't know exact travel dates.

Also, cars today are too sporty and not comfortable enough.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I really liked this thread. So, that's why I've decided to remake it. I also didn't realize the other one was over the 30 day limit. Kind of my fault for not seeing it. :S

Well I was the one that revived it, so it's my fault.

IMO, this should be stickied and not count against that rule.

There, that's my vent.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Those bank truck guys need to stop being so fucking paranoid and rude. I ended up having an outburst because of my typical autistic curiosity. Then, when the guy says in a rude and negative tone not to stare... outburst happens out of nowhere. THEN, when my dad mentions said autism, the most common thing he says is "I didn't know that". Not a very good excuse. The guy didn't even apologize.

Good thing I didn't bring up a joke of saying to give me some of the money... who knows what would have happened. *sigh* Those guys get paranoid just from you looking at the truck for fuck sake... it's ridiculous. They need to take a chill pill and only get suspicious when needed.

So, I let my emotions get the best of me... meh. I don't have much control over them.

pkmin3033

I'm always getting matched with retards on FFXIV whenever I go with Duty Finder. I get healers that don't heal, and DPS users that run in ahead of me and draw the aggro. You IDIOTS. I'm the TANK. My sole purpose in the game is to draw the attention of enemies so you can destroy them whilst I take the damage that would - and just did - kill you. Do you have any idea of how difficult it can be to draw aggro away?! I know my role. Learn yours, please. PLEASE.

In all fairness, if I didn't keep getting matched with idiot DPS users I expect my healers would be a lot better, as they'd only need to heal me. Trying to heal a whole party can't be easy. But I'm sick of DPS users crying "Tank" in the chat window when they draw aggro because they run in ahead of me and attract the attention of a half dozen enemies at once. What the fuck did they THINK was going to happen?! That enemies would ignore them and just go straight for me? Wouldn't THAT make life grand?

...and don't even get me started on EX Primal battles. Or even Hard Primal battles. Titan in particular. You must have fought Titan once to unlock the hard battle, so you KNOW that if you stand at the edge of the arena when he jumps up, he's going to knock you off the edge. If you stand in his line of fire, he's going to knock you off the edge. He WILL turn away from the Tank sometimes to do this. You KNOW this. You've fought him before. So why the FUCK did you go over the edge?! You IDIOTS!

Save me from FFXIV trolls. Only trolls would act this stupid, surely. I can't believe experienced players would make these mistakes repeatedly.

Years
    Almost every night the people next door go outside to smoke right outside my window. It's been hot and I want to keep my window open, but I can't. And even when they're not, other neighbors are usually smoking pot or something else and I just have to keep all the windows shut and it's really annoying.

Years
    man hate when I try to break out of my introvert shell and somehow i end up back in it. being shy around people can get annoying. ugh apdifbekwoxhvhrbdodjebfoe (my English decided to leave)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    this stupid headache sucks i wish it would go away :(

Got an intense headache last night as well, I need to force myself to sleep just to ease it. Feeling a bit better now and I hope you'll feel better soon!

Venting about air conditioner. Grrr... I can't handle the cooold! Hate that damn thing. :/

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I FINALLY got some sleep last night. Gawd, my sleep schedule is slowly fading away. If it keeps doing this, my anxiety is really going to be throwing a fit. >____> I also need to get my ass in gear to start working on a story of mine. Even worse is I don't even know how to make it work... fucking writer's block.

Years
    I really don't like summer even more so when it is like it is now 100 degrees with high humidity just brutal please hurry up Fall i need you.

Back