• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen 2.0

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    It is so dang hot out and school is back on for some reason i am sick of waking up at 5 oclock and i still dont wanna read my summer reading books.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    If you're going to have me take time out of my day to volunteer, have your s*** together. I was told I'd be responsible for one specific task. I was not informed I'd have to set up the playlists, look in 17 different places for the things to put in the playlist, actually create 5 of those things, and do all of this using the most user-UNfriendly POS software ever conceived by a living being. Oh yeah and barely get all of it done five minutes before start time.

Oh yeah, and stop improvising stuff. Otherwise *I'll* start improvising stuff and you'll start seeing stuff like "Have You Driven A Ford Lately?" and "There Is A Special Feel In An Oldsmobile" up there on your monitors. I might even throw up pictures of Love Live and Idolm@ster idols if I'm feeling especially frustrated with the lack of preparedness of your operation.

Or I might just walk out the door.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    it's the nights like this that make me regret signing up for anatomy :))))

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Not only am I struggling with a story I'm writing, but I'm dealing with a huge bout of allergies too. My nose is all stuffed up and running like crazy, and my throat is really scratchy as well. It's driving me up the fucking wall because the more I wipe and blow my nose, the more sore it gets. IT HURTS SO BAD OMFG. GO AWAY ALLERGIES.

Years
    I realize indulging in my love of bananas every time I go shopping is just asking for fruit flies to pay me a visit. And they have, before. However, I hadn't seen such a fly in a long while even after getting fruit every time I went shopping. I thought they were finally gone. But apparently buying a new bunch of bananas the other day brought a zillion fruit flies instantly back into my apartment.

Go away flies, no one likes you, especially me right now I swear to god. >:T

Years
    In every interaction I always feel like I screw up, like I just annoy the other person.
    I wish I had more confidence in myself.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    When your lecturer asks your group to make an online discussion despite the fact that your group had already done their discussions since last week and was supposed to present their discussion in class before it became a thing to do...

And she ended up questioning on where did the discussion went 'cause apparently she didn't get the memo that we had already shown our work for her to review right before class had started last week...

Man... like wth am I supposed to add aside from agreeing with the others 'cause from what I see everything is already in good shape.

Years
    I'm so damn tired of not being able to sleep. This is so ridiculous and I'm exhausted. I just want to sleep.

Years
    I am sick and damn tired of people ignoring the 'no smoking' signs out in public. Cigarette smoke actually makes me physically ill and so I would love it if people would refrain from lighting up where they're not supposed to.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    In every interaction I always feel like I screw up, like I just annoy the other person.
    I wish I had more confidence in myself.

Same here. This is why I've lost any friends I've had. Never started conversations with them cause I always felt like I was annoying them. Now I'm just by myself all the time. Hate it :(

Years
    Yeah, I never get close enough to people because of this, even though I'm probably not that annoying, I'm just so scared?
    Glad someone else understands!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I hate the other people who live in my apartment complex. You'd be hard pressed to find a group of people who are more disrespectful, loud, rude, and violent. They don't have an "indoor" voice and their hobby seems to be picking fights with people. And possibly negotiating drug deals with each other, which might be what half their fights are about. This is a toxic environment, and I can't wait to save up enough money to get the hell out of this place.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    How rude. Wish I could say more, but I couldn't so. Still pissed.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I went out for about an hour today and of course I see my neighbor from across my apartment building with her resting bitch face coming out from her workplace at Baja Fresh! The day before I saw her when I got the mail, again the same problem with her face. I haven't done anything to her at all, but at least fucking smile for once in your life holy shit! It's funny how such little things like this ruin my day idhtt for people!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I SHOULD BE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW, BUT SOMEONE IS FREAKING PULSING AND THEIR THOUGHTS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE. WHY CAN'T I BE ONE PERSON AGAIN? JESUS CHRIST. THE PAIN OF BEING A MULTIPLE!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My friend came over the other day so we could go to the game and then parties after and she didn't bring anything to wear to the parties and was just rummaging my closet. I'm fine with letting people borrow shit, but I mean, I buy my clothes for me, not others. Not only that, but she knew we were going to parties after and she didn't bring her own. She just expects me to let her borrow everything? Like...she borrowed a bandeau, a tank, and almost borrowed shoes, but I talked her out of them for various reasons. Now she's texting me about borrowing something for tomorrow too. Like...girl. I know you gotta closet. I know your parents will buy you whatever you want. lol

idk I'm just annoyed, I don't like people borrowing my shit constantly because I pay for my stuff with my money and I get pissed if someone ruins it. Plus...again, why doesn't she bring her own clothes? It's not a case of her not having things cause like I said, she has a closet, her family has money, she can get something to wear to these things relatively cheap, too.

Back