• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Open for answer.
Spoiler:

I'm using XSE, and whenver I recieve the PKMN, there is no text, and you can take the pokemon over and over again. How do I fix this?

Post scripting questions in the script help thread.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2009
I have been using Advance Map to create a new map (for Sapphire) and I want to warp there from Route 102, but there are no warp spots there. I tried putting down Warp tiles on both maps but I haven't been able to go in between them. Is there anything special I have to do to the warp tiles or is there something else that I need to do?

Years
I have been using Advance Map to create a new map (for Sapphire) and I want to warp there from Route 102, but there are no warp spots there. I tried putting down Warp tiles on both maps but I haven't been able to go in between them. Is there anything special I have to do to the warp tiles or is there something else that I need to do?
I do not know them by memory, but look at the background byte and behavior byte of a door tile, and put those in for the desired tile and put the warp on top of the desired tile. You could also make a connection. Or just use a door tile and put the warps on them. That will work.

Years
I was wondering is its possible to hack Pokemon Yellow: Special Pika Edition. Its yellow, but its for GBC. Is it possible?

All answers welcome.
I believe it is possible to hack pokemon yellow version... but idk if you mean make it so pikachu follows you in a different game? if so, I don't think the script is known. But ya, I've seen some pokemon yellow hacks so I think it is...

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
What are the available flags to use for Pokemon Fire Red?
There was a post like this before, I just forgot to store the info and I was looking for an hour and either it was hidden in clear view or gone lol.
Thanks.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
What are the available flags to use for Pokemon Fire Red?
There was a post like this before, I just forgot to store the info and I was looking for an hour and either it was hidden in clear view or gone lol.
Thanks.

Fire Red:
0x820 - First Badge
0x821 - Second Badge
0x822 - Third Badge
0x823 - Fourth Badge
0x824 - Fifth Badge
0x825 - Sixth Badge
0x826 - Seventh Badge
0x827 - Eighth Badge
0x828 - Pokemon Menu
0x829 - Pokedex Menu
0x82F - Running Shoes

Free (Unused) Flags
These Flags are NOT used by the game and you can use them if you want
0x200 through 0x29F
500 through 79F
1000 through 109F

I DID NOT FIND THESE MYSELF, I got these from Thethethethe's pokescript tutorial, credit goes to him

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
I'm having a bit of a problem.

In firered i would like to edit an item,
so when i press 'use' it warps me to a map.

Has anyone got any idea how to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back