• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Johto Leagues Fate OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yami already knows Take Down! xD Taro forgets Payback for Trash! Togo doesn't evolve into Hitmonlee. Daimon recieved the Plain badge!

I'll have an updated version of my TC soon.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Taro already knows Thrash? haha im confused or were you making a joke about him not learning payback?

Years
  • Noctowl ALREADY knew Take Down. So nothing new there. Pupitar ALREADY knew Thrash, check my bio. So I replace Thrash for Payback.

Haha TP, I've posted epicer...>.> Haha. Jk. :3

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Haha CM I know Noctowl already knew that, that was my mistake but you said and I quote "xD Taro forgets Payback for Trash!" thats why Taro can't forget Payback if he never knew it XD!

Also Timeless I am giving you a prize for the most romantic comedic post yet:

The Johto Leagues Fate OOC Thread

Enjoy haha

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Okay I have to admit, that was a cute post =]
    Just waiting for Swift to come online so we can do our battle.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • The Johto Leagues Fate OOC Thread

Lookie! I gave him his ponytail thing! I likes this version tons better, even though I only just messed with his hair a bit, haha.

EDIT: Fixed it more, part of his head was sticking out all freaky like, so I fixed it.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Haha I thought so myself XD...

Lets try to get some post up people! I'd like to get the new chapter up by tommorrow night at the latest! ha

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Long post is loooooooooooong

Seriously though, almost 4 pages in word O_O
    It was long.

Tres longue.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Say Beo, do I get extra points for double-co-oping? xD I think I should lmao

So when's the next chapter coming up?

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • Hey Beo, I thought I would give you a quick warning. I just got a new game, and it is taking all I have just to stop from drooling on it. It's that awesome, so I thought I would let you know that I will most likely be absorbed in the game for the rest of today, and most of tomorrow. I will make an honest attempt to type my final post, but...No promises.

And Screech will be deleted for Agility!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Dutchesse the new chapter will be up once everyone finishes, which currently is just you fenris and Timeless, I don't like it.... The RP has slowed down a considerable amount... And I dont like it haha..

And thanks for the info TSukuyomi.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I wonder if I should kick Timeless until he gives me a preview? Naaah I kid I kid. I would never kick an innocent person xD -youbelievethisifyouwant-

Anyway maybe we should kick the not-so-innocent people instead?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yes I agree haha, We just need Yashi, Tim, TSuku, and CM to finish, im hoping its tommorrow... ha but yeah oh and you never told me if you liked the first few chapters to my novel Dutchesse?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I have to confess I haben't read them yet xD Well I read the first one and I liked it =] Innocent yet creepy little Beo. But I totally forgot about the rest >< I shall read it as soon as I have time.
    Now about that kicking...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back