• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
  • Bailey

Bailey was about to rest when she heard someone coming. Bailey tried to act lively and unsuspicious.

"Roxana." A lady said strongly.

Bailey thought the lady looked like royalty. It was good enough for Bailey. Bailey bowed to the Queen.

"Yes, your majesty?" Bailey asked.

The Queen opened some sort of scroll.

"Now, i will name out the items you needed to find and tell me if you got them or not. Understand?" The Queen asked.

Bailey gulped softly.

"Yes, your majesty."

"Did you get the ten twinkle berry throne twigs, three snakes scales, one shredded gold and four red sunflower meadow greens." The Queen said. "Tell me which ones you got."

"Yes, your majesty. Well, I--"

Bailey was inturupted by another girl's presence.

"Thou Majesty, i bow to thee." The girl said.

"You may rise" The Queen said.

"I apologize deeply to interrupt," The girl said as she rose, "I have felt the sorrow again, the medical pills did not work."

"And also thou majesty, i was taking a peek through my window and saw a strange sight. A female Paralyzed Roxana and took her place. I do not think my eye's were working well because of the sorrow though." The girl said.

Bailey froze, trying to act as calm as she could.

"I see..." The Queen said.

"Roxana, meet me at the throne room in 3 hours and bring the ingredients. You to Nayru and be sure to make be there on time." The Queen said.

"Y-yes your majesty. I owe my life to thee." Bailey said, taking a short bow.

The Queen exited the room. Bailey was left alone with the girl whose name was 'Nayru.' Bailey held back from sighing in releif. Bailey turned back to Nayru.

"Roxanna." Nayru said. You needn't lie to me, we are best friends and have been for 11 years. You may tell me everything. Was i dreaming it or naught i?"

Bailey stayed silent for a couple of seconds, then started to speak.

"Well, Nayru... I... was mugged and paralyzed by a strange girl. She took my ingredients away that I worked so hard for... Then she rode away on my horse. I recovered serval minutes later and followed this strange girl. I took back my horse and my clothes, but I lost the ingredients... I was afraid to tell you because the Queen was here, and I might be punished for the mision I failed... I'm... Sorry..." Bailey said.

Bailey sniffled, trying to act like she was about to cry. She almost had this one in the bag. And she was gathering information fast, too.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimentio
    "How may you be sure about this attack?" asked Adelle.
    "Ah yes, I said it was a piece of infomation. But yet, for all I know, the person could have easily lied. I figured just in case it was true, I should tell Aqua. Best to tell her info that isn't true and it not be that rather than ignore it and it be true. Plus, I picked it up after you were banished from the kingdon." Dimentio explained to Adelle.
    "And ah, look people are coming in. And it's 2:58." Dimentio Pointed out.
    "How time flies like a bird catapulted across the sky." Dimentio said.
    Dimentio looked at Aqua and Shadow with his same, ever unchanging grin, thinking about how he should dispose of them when the time comes.
    "Well my queen, should we not be getting started?"

Waver
    Waver was still waiting for Ms. P to return. "Ah well, I'll just explore on my own." Waver said
    He entered the ruins, bored out of his mind.

Kable
    Kable finally found something that would help him. It was some book that was said to foretell the end of worlds. "If this was happening, then Waver must be apart of it." Kable thought
    He opened the book...

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • @ DarkAngel91: Accepted! thanks for joining :)

Nayru

"Well, Nayru... I... was mugged and paralyzed by a strange girl. She took my ingredients away that I worked so hard for... Then she rode away on my horse. I recovered serval minutes later and followed this strange girl. I took back my horse and my clothes, but I lost the ingredients... I was afraid to tell you because the Queen was here, and I might be punished for the mision I failed... I'm... Sorry..." Roxana replied.

Roxana looked as if she was about to cry.

"Oh Roxy, you needn't cry everything will be alright, I swear to the sword of Queen Aqua i won't tell. We are best friends are we naught?" said Nayru.

Nayru turned to look at the time, it was 2:58, almost time for the meeting.

"Come on Roxana, let us be on our way, we must go to the throne room for thy meeting." said Nayru.

Nayru smiled at Roxana and went towards the door, she opened it and put her hand to welcome Bailey out.

"Hurry, it will start soon and we do not want out heads to be on sticks." replied Nayru smiling.

Adelle

"Ah yes, I said it was a piece of infomation. But yet, for all I know, the person could have easily lied. I figured just in case it was true, I should tell Aqua. Best to tell her info that isn't true and it not be that rather than ignore it and it be true. Plus, I picked it up after you were banished from the kingdon." Dimentio explained to Adelle.

"And ah, look people are coming in. And it's 2:58." Dimentio Pointed out.

Adelle saw people starting to come inside.

"Well my queen, should we not be getting started?" asked Dimentio.

Adele looked at him in a suspicious way and walked over to a few heart shaped red seats.

" I can tell he's lying... but who am i to get involved in such matter. I naught help anyways." thought Adelle.

Ritz

"I've got a better Idea." Kybolt nodded towards Captain Katno

"Dialga, You must help us." Katno shouted.

Then suddenly Dialga came and Kybolt hopped on him. Ritz blinked her eyes three times really fast as she saw them become invisible.

"Just like a horse," Kybolt chuckled.

"That Dialga is starting to get annoyed. Either way im riding on Lunar." thought Ritz.

"Well, let's fly." said Ritz to Lunar.

Lunar started to fly with only Flora and Ritz.

"Sorry but i can't wait, my friends in danger!" said Ritz from the sky.

Lunar went faster making Flora and Ritz hair fly with the wind.

"Oh Bailey, i hope your alright..." thought Ritz.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "Dialga, Go further." said Katno,

Suddenly they started to float,

and then they flew forwards in front of the others, Dialga roared as he opened a portal, Kybolt was amazed at how the Time continuum looked, and then they went through another portal and came out above the castle, they lowered searching for Bailey...

Rufus
    A small Messager came up to the king, "Sir, we have news that the Red kingdom is showing massive amounts of military activity within the Red Kingdom," he said it in a tone so low that he could barely be heard by the King's daughter.

"On this Night?!" The King whispered Harshly

The 13-year-old boy gulped "Yes, sir."

"Have Bowmen and Javelin men on the walls, saddle Erebus, make sure he is clad properly, assign the Elite Knights to my side." the King whispered more,

"Yes, Sire." said the boy as he ran off,

The King leaned over to his daughter "I need you to start the dancing and stop it at 12 'clock, I trust you with the ceremony, the Reddies are going to start piling more miltia on to their so called defences, their going to attack I have a bad feeling in my throat, if you hear battling, get everyone to stop and take cover after that you will have full control of this place, If I don't come back..." he gulped "...I love you." he got up kissed his daughter on her forehead and then walked off and got armoured and got on Erebus.

(In the real world, in medieval times most Kings fought.)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Bailey

"Oh Roxy, you needn't cry everything will be alright, I swear to the sword of Queen Aqua i won't tell. We are best friends are we naught?" Nayru asked.

Bailey sniffled.

"Yes, very best friends..." Bailey said.

Now Bailey felt sorry for Nayru. But it's what has to be done. Bailey has to get back to her own world with her friends. And that requirs knowledge.Bailey just wished she hadn't stole the real Roxana's horse and clothes.

Come on Roxana, let us be on our way, we must go to the throne room for thy meeting." Nayru said.

"Thank you." Bailey said, rubbing her eyes.

A real tear came out of Bailey's eyes. not because of the mugging situation, but because she missed home. She missed her parents.

Hurry, it will start soon and we do not want out heads to be on sticks." Nayru said.

Bailey nodded.

"But what do I say about... The stolen ingredients...?" Bailey asked.

Lexie

After the docter told his assistants to get out of the room, Lexie excused herself and went back to her father. Lexie sat beside him. Lexie saw a guard run up to the King, and then they were whispering. Lexie just stayed quiet. Rufus started to speak to Lexie after the guard ran off.

"I need you to start the dancing and stop it at 12 'clock. I trust you with the ceremony. The Reddies are going to start piling more miltia on to their so called defences, and they're going to attack. I have a bad feeling in my throat, if you hear battling, get everyone to stop and take cover. After that you will have full control of this place. If I don't come back..." Rufus gulped. "...I love you."

Rufus kissed Lexie on the forehead, and Lexie kissed him on the cheek.

"But father..." tears welled up in Lexie's eyes. "Yes, father... I will carry on the party... I promise I'll protect this place and... Fulfill your wishes." Lexie hugged her father, tears running down her cheek. "I love you..."

Lexie let her father out of her grip. Rufus proceeded out of the castle. Lexie watched as he rode away on Erebus.

"Promise me you'll come back..." Lexie said to herself.

Lexie gulped.

"It's time for me... To take over the castle and fulfill what may be... Father's last wishes..." Lexie said to herself.

Name: Roxana Lia Amory

Nickname: Roxy.

Side: The Red Kingdom (I was hoping to be a commander, but I'll go with soldier...)

Appearance:
    Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

Personality: Roxana is very sweet to everyone she meets, and is very loyal. Roxana is also a bit of a mysterious person. She might disapear at the weirdest moments or even do something crazy. Roxana has the beleif that others don't have. Roxana is very successful and helps other people to be successful, too. She will hardly ever lie, unless she is in a situation where she has to to keep her friends and family safe. Roxana is very adventureous and courageous. Roxana will never give up, even in the darkest of times. Roxana is a great friend to have, and always gives out great advice. But she is also very emotional. Roxana also loves to kick back and have fun. Not that she isn't serious. Roxana also has a bit of a temper when it comes to bullies. She is very skilled when it comes to teqchnique and sword fights.

History: Roxana grew up happily in The White Kingdom as a princess with her best friend, Nayru. Roxana's life was wonderful up until she was seven. Her parents then died because of the war that was going on. The Black Kingdom and The Red Kingdom had teamed up for the first time ever to take down The White Kingdom. Roxana never found out that she was a White Kingdom princess, and she doesn't even know it today. Roxana watched as the White Kingdom fell apart. The castle was destroyed, and even the homes. There were very few people left, and Roxana was one of the survivors. Roxana was left alone for days. Then she met a man named Alvin, and he took her in. Roxana is now sixteen and she works for The Red Kingdom, secretly gathering information.

:D

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • @ Chef30: I saw you made a SU and you are Accepted! thanks for making Roxana, lol. xD

Nayru

Roxana nodded.

"But what do I say about... The stolen ingredients...?" asked Roxana.

"Umm... I do not know, perhaps we could search for them in every chamber?" suggested Nayru.

"No, we do not have enough time to search for thee...." replied Nayru.

Then an idea popped into Nayru's head.

" I save up a bit of everything in my dorm, perhaps i may have one of the which ingredients you need of thee." said Nayru.

"Come on, we'd better rush for we have only 2 minuets left to search." said Nayru.

Nayru looked at the time, another minuet passed and they were gonna be late!

"Oh no, no more time we must get there!" said Nayru worried.

Nayru grabbed Roxana's arm and started to run across the hallways over to the throne room. Nayru could see the doors.

"Almost there" thought Nayru.

Then Nayru became sad again, she stopped running and started at the doors blankly. Nayru slowly turned away and headed back to her dorm. A tear ran down from Nayru's eye. Nayru took a breath and swallowed it loudly then breathed hard. Nayru's tear fell on the floor and Nayru suddenly started to run forgeting about Roxana.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Roxana

Roxana was on her way back to the castle when she was mugged by a strange girl. Roxana managed to recover from the paralysis the girl had given her.

"Ugh... At least I have the ingredients..." Roxana said.

Roxana managed to get up. She then saw a ball of blue light hovering around her.

"Shh... Be careful, Celebi. Try to stay hidden..." Roxana said.

The light disapeared.

Roxana proceeded to the castle on foot. Roxana arived at the gate. The guards blocked her path.

"Excuse me, but I would like to go in now." Roxana said.

"Sorry, but we can't let the poor into our queen's magnifacent castle. Now beat it, kid." The guard said.

"Excuse me?" Roxana asked, raising an eyebrow. "I am Lord Roxana. I am here to return the ingredients to the Queen. I was mugged by a girl. She took my clothes and made away with my horse, leaving me paralyzed. If you do not believe me, bring the Queen out here. She'll know who I am."

"Fine, peasent. Don't try anything, or your head will get cut off in the next five minutes! We will bring you into the throne room." The guard said.

The guard handcoffed Roxana.

"Let me go!"

"Just to make sure you don't try anything." The guard said.

Roxana proceeded to the throne room. The guards opened the door. Roxana and the guards walked forward, then bowed.

"My Queen, I am sorry to disturb you, but this peasent claims to be Lord Roxana. There is already a Roxana here. But she seemed pretty cocky, so we decided to bring her to you. I'm sorry for inturupting." The guard said.

Bailey

Bailey ran along with Nayru. But Nayru stopped when she reached the door.

"Is there something wrong Nayr--"

Bailey stopped speaking after Nayru ran for it.

"Nayru! Come back!"

Bailey ran after Nayru. Nayru was headed towards her room. Bailey followed her. but with so many twists and turns, Bailey was lost.

"Nayru? Where are you?" Bailey shouted.

shinysweety

Years
  • Nayru

"Nayru! Come back!" shouted Roxana.

Nayru ignored her and kept running. Nayru then suddenly stopped again.

"Nayru? Where are you?" Roxana shouted.

"Roxana look" said Nayru.

Nayru looked out the window and saw a girl talk to one of the guards, it was Commander Cody. Nayru ran towards the door way and out the castle. Nayru looked at the peasant girl and walked over to her.

"You look so familiar....." said Nayru.

"Roxana? Is that you?" asked Nayru.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Bailey

Bailey thought she was lost. But then she heard Nayru's voice.

"Roxana, look." Nayru said.

Bailey went over to the window. Bailey saw a girl walk into the castle. Nayru then ran towards the entrance.

"Wait for me!" Bailey shouted running for Nayru.

"You look so familiar....." Nayru said. "Roxana? Is that you?"

Now they were standing before the queen.

"Nayru! You'll speak for me. These guards don't think I'm the real Roxana." Roxana said.

Roxana looked over at Bailey.

"It's you! You mugged me and stole my horse!" Roxana said.

The guards now reconized the difference.

"Uh-oh." Bailey said.

Bailey darted towards the entrance and ran out of the castle.

"Stop her! She's a theif!" The guards said.

The other guards around the place gathered and cornered Bailey. Bailey's eyes welled up with tears. Bailey was carried off to prison.

Roxana

Roxana saw a girl run up to her. Wait... It was Nayru!

"You look so familiar....." Nayru said. "Roxana? Is that you?"

"Nayru! You'll speak for me. These guards don't think I'm the real Roxana." Roxana said.

Roxana turned to the girl beside her best friend.

"It's you! You mugged me and stole my horse!" Roxana said.

"Uh-oh." The girl said as she darted out the door.

"Stop her!" Roxana shouted.

Roxana and the guards conered the girl, then sent her to prison. Roxana went back into the castle.

"Nayru! I'm so glad to see you!" Roxana said, hugging Nayru.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Kybolt saw Bailey goto prison, he just got out a pokéball when Captain Katno stopped him,

"You have a better Idea?" he whispered
    "Yes...Yes, I do." responded Nathan

Dialga swooped down the the ground and was at the wall that was 1 on of Baily's walls,

"Dialga! Roar of time!" Katno shouted, suddenly a pircing screech came out of Dialga and then time stopped, but did not freeze the trainers.

Then he lowere his head as a swirly purple-blue energy beamed out of it hitting the wall, making a big hole.

"Bailey!? Bailey?" Kybolt shouted as he saw her face, Dialga and the two decloaked "Bailey! Get on!"

shinysweety

Years
  • Nayru

Nayru watched.

"It's you! You mugged me and stole my horse!" Roxana said pointing at Bailey.

"Uh-oh." The girl said as she darted out the door.

"Stop her!" Roxana shouted.

"Nayru! I'm so glad to see you!" Roxana said, hugging Nayru.

Nayru hugged Roxana back, then let go.

"I am so glad to see you to Roxy." said Nayru.

Nayru looked inside, she could see Bailey get put into prison.

"I will be right back, she needn't go into prison." said Nayru.

Nayru ran into the kingdom after the guards. Nayru reached the guards.

"Wait!" shouted Nayru.

Then all of a sudden time stopped and so did Nayru.

Ritz

Ritz spotted Bailey, Diagla used Roar of time which stopped time.

Lunar flew over to Dialga and the other's.

"Bailey!" shouted Ritz worried.

"Bailey! Get on!"

Lunar flew closer to Bailey.

"Hurry Bailey you need-" said Ritz as she was interrupted by something.

Ritz hopped off of Lunar walked in the prison cell, the door was broken. Ritz walked out the door of the Cell and saw a girl with blue hair.

"She looks so..... familiar...." thought Ritz as if she had seen her before.

"Is your name.......... Nayru......." said Ritz quietly.

Ritz turned back to the other's.

"We need to bring her with us, trust me." said Ritz.

Ritz remembered her in a history book in pokemon school, she was supposed to help end the war. Ritz grabbed Nayru's hand and dragged her along. Ritz put her on Lunar infront of Flora.

"Fewf, it's hard carrying a frozen person." said Ritz dusting her, hands.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • OOC: I'll post on Monday, I have some stuff I have to do over the weekend so I will be unable to post. I apologize for the inconvenience. If someone would like to bunny me, that would be superly helpful.

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    April

A Scene was played in the room, April ran after Ritz. Then they reached outside, there was people there, Kybolt began a long speech and after it Luna, April's Friend, awoke saying about Bailey, out came Ritz's Pokémon
    Flora, April and Ritz got on her pokémon when Captain Katno summond Dialga and rid on it went to the place a stopped time and blew a hole in Bailey's wall,

"Now let's get her out" April shouted.

Lily

"Adelle.. Your here... but why?" Lily whispered to herself behind some glass.

She came out of her room looking at the courtyard, she jumped up onto a tree when a 13 year old boy came up to her, "Sanor, I cannot get inside the palace for reasons of a Prisoner being transported, May I cut through your room to get to the Palace."

Lily eyed the scroll the boy was holding, "Give me that," she said snatching out if his hand, She read it "I will Take it to her."

She went to palace and said "The Black Kingdom are building defences!"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Luna

Luna used a whistle and called her Dragonite, Charm, and flew towards the Red Kingdom. There, everything happended so fast, Luna could only see Dialga stopping time. She then noticed a blue light flying towards her, and Celebi was in it! Luna smiled and said "Ah Celebi, I thank thou for sending my vision." Celebi nodded and said with telepathy "I've been following a female Red Kingdom soldier named Roxana, but I still don't trust her!" Luna giggled and rustled Celebi's litle anntenae, making her tickleish. Then, the legendary said "And......Cressalia is here as well, and some guards have put her in a cage, they think she could power them up! Selfish jerks!" in which Luna responded with a growl. They flew down to the castle, and through a window, saw Cressalia in a cage that was hooked up to a wierd machine, draining the legendary from her power! Luna flew in and had Charm use Hyper Beam on the machine, freeing Cressalia. The four then flew out of the castle, and to the others.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Kable
    Kable finished reading the book and shut it.
    "Great, so Waver wasn't the only one roped into this." Kable said shaking his head.
    He fliped the book over and saw a note writen on the back of it. "What's this?" He asked himself.
    He quickly looked over the paper, it looked like a ritual paper. He studied it carefully and began to draw it. After a few moments he was finished. "Tis finished, now to activate this with some dark magic." He said to himself.
    He charged a black ball of magical energy in his hand and slamed it to the center and steped back and watched it do it's work.
    After it was done, he heard a sound that seemed like glass shattering. Kable checked the nearby hole and used his sword to check for the barrier, it was gone. Kable noded to himself. "Now to see what's going on down there." Kable said, jumping down the hole into the Mid-evil world which the Ten Teens had been traped in.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Flora

Flora watched everything.

"Ummm......." said Flora looking at the girl infront of her.

"Why are we kidnapping this stranger." asked Flora.

Flora put her hands on the girls arms to keep her on Lunar.

Aqua

Aqua watched everything. It was 3 now and Nayru and Roxana were still not there.

"Where are they!" shouted Aqua angry.

"We don't not know" replied one of the guards, bob.

"Well find them and throw them i nthwe dungeon!" demanded Aqua.

"Yes ma'am" replied 3 guards as they ran out the room, then time froze.

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz

"Why are we kidnapping this stranger." asked Flora.

"Flora" said Ritz. "Were not kidnapping her, were just.... you know borrowing her." replied Ritz.

"Ok fine, we are technically kidnapping her but not on purpose." Added Ritz,

Ritz walked to Bailey.

"Come on, let's get going" said Ritz to Bailey.

Ritz turned away and jamp on Lunar.

"You guys comfy? Flora? April?" asked Ritz.

" I hope she will help...." thought Ritz wondering.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimentio
    Dimentio felt something in the air. "Ah... it looks like the teens froze time, like it said they would. My plan would be stoped by this if it wasn't for my powers." Dimentio said to himself
    "But still, it's happening a lot quicker then I thought it would." Dimentio thought to himself.
    "I guess it can't be helped. It's time to take out those five like pawns in a game of chess that need to be sacrificed." Dimentio chuckled to himself.
    Dimentio decided to warp to his base to obtain the things he needed to send both kingdoms into chaos. Then waited for time to unfreeze. And while he was doing this, he thought to himself. "Time for the curtains to close on this play and the real show to begin." He thought.
    He chuckled at the thought that this all happened so quickly.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Shadow

When time froze, Shadow acted like she was afected, but when Dimentio left, she dropped the act. She was also not affected by the time freezing, but she didn't say so to her "partner." Shadow smirked. "It is time for my true plans to begin. Dimentio is no longer needed to me." She used the shadows and teleported to the same area Dimentio was, and hid. Time still stood still, which Shadow had expected. It was a part of her true plans.

The underworld queen then noticed time was starting to unfreeze, and she smirked. "Now, the fun will begin." Shadow watched Dimentio for a bit, then teleported to the middle of the two kingdoms where everyone could see her.

Shadow formed a large swirling void of darkness across the sky, and the once blue above was now black. The underworld queen then floated higher in the sky, waiting for Dimentio to notice and come out. Meanwhile, she used telepathy to talk with someone who was her REAL partner.

"Akuro, soon I will reveal your new body to you."

"Good, I shall send the legendary on our side."

Then, Darkrai appeared next to Shadow, with a shadowy aura around it. Now, all they had to do was wait for Dimentio.

((hero11, Dimentio does notice what's going on with Shadow, and heads outside to investigate.))

Back