• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

Butchp

Failure
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Changed history and side. Hope now is good lol im so excited at all :d

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Shadow

Shadow fell into a tower when Lunar hit her. "Oh you want to fight do you?" Shadow then combined lots of rocks together, and her hair clutched it like vines. Then, she became a 3 headed dragon and made the rock levitate.

Shadow growled from the front head. "Now nothing can defeat me!" She then launched a ball of darkness towards Lunar and Ritz.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    @ Butchp: Better, i guess you are accepted! :)

Ritz Malheur

Lunar's sky attack knocked Shadowana into the tower, "Oh you want to fight do you?" she exclaimed.
    Ritz watched seeing Shadowana become a three-headed dragon, more commonly known as a Hydra.
    "Hey! Pick on someone you'r own size." Ritz teased, she didn't seem scared of the beast.
    Shadow growled from the front head. "Now nothing can defeat me!"
    Then, the dragon launched a dark energy ball towards Lunar,
    "Lunar, protect!" she commanded, hoping Lunar would do it on time, or they'd be toast.
    Lunar managed to use Protect right when the shadow ball had hit them.
    There was strong wind and dark smoke all around.
    Ritz's hair flowed with the wind and she put her arms at her eyes.
    The smoke faded away and the teens were safe in the protect bubble.
    "Yeah! Take that!" Ritz teased laughing lightly.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    Waver continued to chase after the two, they obviously not noticing him. He watched as Ritz and Lunar used Sky attack on Shadow and knock her into a tower. Waver saw Shadow transform into a dragon and attack Ritz with a ball of darkness, only to have it be blocked. In Waver's eyes, this was a perfect time to attack so he got out his Axew and had it on his
    shoulder. Then he jumped off Ms. P and lunged with his sword at Shadow. "GRRAAHHHH!" Waver screamed.
    He stuck his sword in Shadow's Back and prepared to have his Pokemon attack while holding on as tight as he could. "I will not allow you to stop us!" Waver yelled.

Kable
    Kable was taking deep breathes, that battle with the evil machine had taken plenty out of him. Kable Closed his eyes as he returned to the place which Shadow had warped him to fight Yami. "Now I shall finish that wretched demon." He spoke to himself.
    He heard fighting in the far distance. So he decided to teleport to see what was going on. After about 7 tries, he finally made it close enough to the battle ground to see what was going on. A Girl, a Hydra, were fighting with Waver holding on to the Hydra's back with his sword. Kable sighed as he knew there was nothing that he could do as he was weakened from that last fight.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Shadow

When Waver hit his sword in Shadow's back, she yelped in pain before shaking him off. "You would like to defeat me? I will not let you....until my plans are complete!" She then turned her attention back to the glowing Luna. "That girl is making me quince, but I do not know why!"

Shadow knew something was happening to Luna, but what?

Butchp

Failure
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    John Sander

John was having a walk with his Gabite. He was thinking how he could get to that strange hole... And what was there? Gabite just followed him calmly, just nodding mostly if John asked something. ''Gabite, what you think, where we should go to? We need some way to help our friends, dont we?'' John said. Gabite just nodded back and kept following him. ''Maybe we are not enough strong neither to go there? Or something.'' John wondered. Gabite was quiet, John noticed quickly that might of insulted Gabite a bit. John was walking still to forest nearby, Gabite was at right side of him. ''I'm sorry Gabite, didn't ment that in that way. Really.'' John told quickly, and was smiling.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    Waver wasn't able to hold on to the violent shaking and was knocked of, with his sword still in Shadow. "You would like to defeat me? I will not let you....until my plans are complete!" She said
    Waver noticed she was looking and Lunar and Ritz. "That girl is making me quince, but I do not know why!" Shadow said.
    Waver tried to find out what the word quince meant in her sentence, but with no avail. Waver then noticed someone. "Waver, I'll handle it." He said.
    Waver looked at the person and noticed it was Kable!

Kable
    Kable watched Waver be thrown off of the Dragon's back. It was only after Kable heard her voice did he know who she was. He looked through his items only to find that there was just one Full Potion and nothing else. Kable pulled out the glass bottle and drank it, instantly feeling his strength return; he then approached the battle field to join it. "Waver, I'll handle it." Kable told Waver who just noticed him.
    Kable used his power of darkness to propel him into the air, then towards Shadow. "You think I had given up?" Kable said as he lunged for Shadow.

Dimentio
    (Soul)
    "I grow bored of this tiresome game, time to end it." Dimentio laughed.
    Dimentio started launching powerful magic attack on the body he was trapped in. "Ah ha ha ha. If he will not allow me to leave, I'll force my way out like a giant man being blocked by a
    midget." Dimentio said as his attacks continued
    Dimentio's Keen smile had never left his face before, and still hasn't. He was still smiling at everything he was doing.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Bailey was safely on Dialga, Good, thought Kybolt, he started taking a liking to Bailey.

The others flew off but a strange girl followed them, then the person turned into a dragon and a boy Kybolt did not know stabbed the dragon in the back. But the Dragon shook it off, Kybolt asked Katno "Keep Bailey safe." as they switched seats and Kybolt stood and they began charging at the Dragon, "Hey! Nut-head! Let's fight! Dragon to Dragon!, Dialga, Dragon Rage!" Kybolt yelled as Adrenaline rushed through him, Dialga made a blue beam of power come out of it's mouth and it hit the dragon.

"Go! Quililava!" a distant voice yelled, Kybolt looked down to see Frank with a Quiilava. "Ember!" and the Quililava squealed and used Ember.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Shadow

Shadow turned to see Kable rushing towards her. She growled and said "So you did defeat Yami, this might be fun!" She then shot a few more looks at Luna (not Lunar and Ritz, hint hint). "Why is she glowing?" Shadow hissed softly.

She then turned back to Kable and all three heads shot three balls of darkness at him. Shadow knew this was something she had been waiting to do for many years.

Luna

Luna was staring up at Shadow. Pretty much only Ritz, Waver, and Kable were fighting her. She then looked down at her glowing necklace. "I have to do this." Luna whispered. She then rose up into the air. Her necklace was starting to crack now. Luna knew that this was the only way to save this world.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Kable
    Shadow noticed Kable and growled at him. "So you did defeat Yami, this might be fun!" she said.
    She looked at the girl with the necklace that was glowing. And then her three heads each shot a ball of darkness at him at the same time. "Hmph, it's going to take more then that." He said annoyed.
    Kable raised his left hand as it did not have his weapon in it and asorbed the attack. "You don't get it do you, fire can't fight with fire, water can't fight with water, light can't fight with light, and most importantly, darkness cannot fight with darkness!" He said. He rushed up to Shadow's right head and impaled his sword through it.

Dimentio
    (Body)
    Dimentio's real body came across the battle ground. And had an evil grin on his face. "Ah ha ha ha ha! Well lookie at what we got here. Maybe I should help that Shadow chick. After all, without my soul, this body cannot be broken." He said with his twisted smile.
    He flew down and started firing magic at Luna, Lunar, and Ritz. "Oh what fun!" his twisted voice lauged. "Not like it's any fair, 5 on 1. Maybe this magic can help even the odds."
    With out his soul to control the body, Dimentio was quickly becoming a psycomaniac.

Waver
    Waver looked up and saw Dialga attempting to attack Shadow. "Kable! Watch out!" Waver exclaimed.

It was no use, Kable could not hear him. Waver shook his head, knowing Kable was about to get hit as well.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz Malheur

Everything was so intense, Ritz didn't know what do do anymore.
    Then, Ritz looked at Luna, she was floating in the air with a warm, golden glow around her.
    "Can this day get any weirder! It's like that dragon is a pokemon!" Ritz thought.
    She turned her head and then suddenly balls of ice, fire, thunder, wind and all sorts of magical emblems started firing at Lunar.
    Ritz didn't talk, everything was moving vastly, ember's flying around the air, a dragon attacking people.
    The balls of magic came closer, they short fast.
    "Protect!" Ritz screamed.
    She shut her eyes and put her head down with her arm crossing, covering her face.
    Lunar used protect quickly, deflecting the magic shots. Thick, dark smoke covered around the protect.
    "Hey!" Ritz started, "You know you'r crazy, right?!"
    The magic balls stopped, now Ritz could see a clear view of what was happening, it was even worse than she remembered.
    She turned back to look at Luna, she was still floating, and she was near enough to Lunar to be in the protect ball.
    Her necklace was starting to crack, cracks quickly started to increase.
    "Luna!" she shrieked, "What are you doing?' she cried in worry.
    Ritz was scared, and kinda exited at the same time. Her tummy rumbled yet she felt nothing.
    "Gosh i should have eaten more of that lamb.." Ritz thought.
    Ritz shook her head and got back into subject,
    "Lunar, use Aura Sphere on that dude!" she pointed at Dimentio.
    Lunar gave a slight hum and shot a big Aura Sphere at Dimentio, waiting or it to hit.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Luna

Luna looked down at Ritz, then smiled. "I know now that in each world, there can be peace. And in this world, I have the power to make it happen." She then grasped her hands around her necklace, and it shattered.

Luna then began to transform. She became bigger, almost as big as a twenty year old. Her hair grew longer, and her hat became a gold tiara with blue jewels that formed in her hair. Luna's dress turned into a long and silky blue dress with a yellow moon gem in the middle of the top, surrounded by purple jewels. Her shoes became blue flats with yellow and purple gems. Soon, an image of Cressalia went inside her, and she grew two magenta and pink wings that looked like the arches on Cressalia.

Luna smiled again as she looked around at Ritz and the other teens. She was now the moon princess.

Last edited:

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimentio
    (Body)
    His attacks were blocked by a forcefield thing.The smoke cleared and Dimentio's body watch their reactions. Then he saw the girl fire a attack at him, a Giant Orb. Dimentio's body brought up his own forcefield. It blocked the attack, but didn't help him much as the attack broke through. "Eh heh heh heh, so my defensive attacks are weaker, no matter." Dimentio began charging up a huge attack. "I'LL LOVE SEEING THE BLOOD DRAIN AWAY FROM YOUR BODY WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU!" He screamed at them. Any ounce of sanity he had was gone. With a morbid, twisted smile on his face.

Waver
    Waver looked down, he felt so helpless. If only he could do something. Waver then remembered his portable PC he made. He quickly got Electric out of his bag. "Hey girl, I'll need your help. Waver said.
    Electric made a happy cry. Waver got it out and relized he hadn't finished it. He quickly got some tools out and hoped he could fix it, But ended up breaking it instead. Waver sighed as he thought of what to do. Waver noticed Dimentio and ordered Electric to fire an bolt of electricity at him. It stuned him. "Now Ritz!" Waver yelled.

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz Malheur

"I know now that in each world, there can be peace. And in this world, I have the power to make it happen." Luna replied.
    "What does that mean?!" Ritz yelled.
    Then Luna transformed into a beautiful, older looking girl.
    Then Ritz heard a voice calling to her, "Hey girl, I'll need your help." the voice shouted. "Uh... ok!" she replied.
    Ritz turned to look at Dimentio, a jolt of fire stunned him, "Now Ritz!" Waver yelled.
    "Yeah! Okay!" she yelled back at Waver, "Kay Lunar, let's finish this!" Ritz started.
    Lunar nodded and gave a happy cry, "Aura Sphere! Once more!"
    Lunar twisted once then, in the air upside down she shot a Aura Sphere at Dimentio, "Do more!" she ordered.
    Lunar then started to keep twisting and continually shooting Aura Sphere at Dimentio.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Dialga fell, it landed with a big thud, loud enough to start a earth quake.
    Kybolt fell off, I must withdraw Dialga said through telpathy and then disappeared in bright blue light, and then a Pokéball fell through a small portal, Kybolt went and picked up the Pokéball and gave it to Katno, "Here she is." Kybolt said, then Katno shouted "Go Chikorita!" and out came a Chikorita, Kybolt shouted at Ritz, "Ritz! Totodile!"

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz Malheur

Lunar was still using Aura Sphere at Dimentio, he had a creepy smile on his face.
    "Take that Maniac!" Ritz shouted out.
    "Lunar! We need back up, im sending out Icy." She said.
    Then, before Ritz could send her out she heard a voice, "Ritz! Totodile!" it tole her.
    "Okay!" Ritz took out both Todadile, and Icy's poke'balls.
    "C'mon out Icy, Todadile!" she ordered.
    Ritz threw her pokeballs in the air, then came out a beautiful Glaceon and a stunning Todadile.
    Icy twisted in the air before landing on Lunar, right infront of Ritz.
    Then Todadile fell on Icy knocking her down, but still on Lunar.
    "Kay guys, help Lunar out!" she ordered, "Icy, jump and use Ice fang on the dragon! And Todadile, use water gun around the Aura Spheres!"
    Ritz knew that Dragons were weak against Ice types, and that a double move is more effective than one.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    "Let's go!" Kybolt shouted "Empoleon, Wattson, Zapper C'mon out" he threw three Pokéball into the air, out came a Jolteon, Empoleon and Raichu.

"Okay! Empoleon, use Surf on that Dragon!" Kybolt said as the Empoleon used Surf, "Okay,Wattson, Thundershock on the Water, Empoleon! Come back!" Kybolt ordered as the Empoleon jumped off the water and then the Jolteon used Thundershock on the water, "Okay, Zapper, Volt Tackle in the water, Now that makes Aqua-electric Jet!"

Rufus

"Guards! Man the Stacks!" Rufus ordered as Archers poured onto the walls, Rufus' Military Advisor rode up to him,
    "I propose a Provoking party." he whispered, Rufus replied,
    "Aye."
    "Men! Gather a provoking party and advance!" said the Advisor
    3 scouts armed with scimitars, rode off coming near to the red border waiting to provoke.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Bailey

Bailey appearently was accidently frozen in time as well. Finally, she woke up.

"Where... Am I?" Bailey asked.

"Ritz! Flora! I'm so glad to see you!" Bailey said, hugging her two best friends.

"Unfortunately, I was in prison..." Bailey said.

"Wait! Prison! My Pokemon!" Bailey shouted. "They took them away! They took all my weapons away, including everything I hid in my belt!" Bailey said. "I have to go back. I'm sorry, guys."

Bailey jumped off Dialga and landed on a tree trunk. She then began to climb down the trunk, and into the prison.

Roxanna

Roxanna awoke from time.

"Anyway Nayru-- Nayru!" Roxanna said, spotting Nayru on a creature in the sky.

"Bring her back, you theives! Celebi! Take me to them!" Roxanna shouted.

A blue light appeared, and it took the form of Celebi. Celebi used it's power to make Roxanna glow blue.

"Thank you." Roxanna said, jumping into the air.

But it seemed if as there was no gravity. Roxanna jumped as high as Dialga himself, and then onto his back, bringing out her swords. The blue grew brighter.

"Stop right now, theives! Give me back my friend!" Roxanna shouted.

Lexie

Lexie stood, looking out the window with her fist layed over her heart.A tear ran down her cheek. ANother war. Another war was coming. And there was nothing she could do about it. She was about to turn around when she was struck with a sharp pain impailing her back. She fell forward, eyes widened, and stuck the ground. There behind her stood a man with a dagger, evily laughing. Lexie leaned over to her side. Guards yelled and scrambled to where the murderer was, taking away his dagger and putting his hands behind his back. The others ran to get Lexie to the royal hospital room where she would be treated. Lexie groaned softly for two minutes, then blacked out.

Guards

A messanger ran with the injured princess to the room where she was layed on a bed. He was then told to deliver a message to the king. He hopped onto a horse and rode away with the message. It read:

"Sir... We are very sorry to inform you that... Your precious daughter... Has been stabbed with a dagger. She is being treated in the royal hospital room. She wishes you luck on your mission. I am very srry sir...

-The Guards"

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Rufus
    Rufus waited anxiously, while he heard galloping from behind him, "Yes?" he asked,
    The Soldier, with trembling hands, gave a scroll to him, it read "Sir... We are very sorry to inform you that... Your precious daughter... Has been stabbed with a dagger. She is being treated in the royal hospital room. She wishes you luck on your mission. I am very sorry sir...

-The Guards"

Shocked he rode back, "Johana take my place." he shouted, and he rode into the palace and jumped of and ran down the corridor pushing people out-of-the-way and took off his helmet and left it lying on the floor, he came to a guard "Where is my daughter!" he grabbed the guard's neck and squeezed, "Ov..eer.. there." the guard choked out, Rufus threw him down and ran to the door and burst it open, "Lexie!" He shouted as he noticed her and knelt down beside her stroking her beautiful hair, "It's going to be alright, Lexie shhhhhsshshshsh." he sounded like she was a baby and he was a timid father, he started cry, no one ever saw him cry before not even Lexie, "You're gonna be fine," he kissed her and then started rocking beside her, with his teeth on his knuckles.

Last edited:
    Back