• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimentio
    Dimentio sensed Shadow outside. "Heh heh heh, so it looks like we were both using each other and she plans to rid of me. How unfortunate, I guess I will have to take her out after all." Dimentio thought to himself.
    Dimentio snapped his fingers and sent a clone to investigate. And of course, Dimentio's clones were perfect, even enough to fool Shadow. And he even made his snap silent. "Now you will fall, like a pesky fly who flys around someone with a fly swatter." Dimentio thought.
    He waited for Shadow to take the bait so he could kill her. Plus he had tied up the two queens and kings.

Kable
    He looked around the world and determinded that it was frozen in time. "I have to find that Waver and inform him on what events are taking place." Kable thought to himself. He had his sword in hand and began using his powers to scan for one of the teens, knowing very well that he would find someone before he found Waver.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Shadow

As Shadow focused on the void of darkenss, Darkrai saw "Dimentio" coming towards them. He noticed something wierd about it, and used a Shadow Ball to reveal it was mearly a clone. Shadow glared at the real Dimentio, then turned towards both kingdoms and used a voice that sounded in harmony, her voice and a dark girl voice.

"Dwellers of the above! I am Shadowna, queen of the underworld! I have plans to complete, and this is only the beginning! Using my underworld powers, and those of Darkrai's, we send here the ruler of darkness, Akuro!"

Then, a shadowy figure formed, it was really Akuro, as Shadow had said. The underworld queen then turned toward Dimentio with red glowing eyes. Her long hair became purple vines and grabbed the jester-like boy and held him below Shadow. Her voice then spoke "Since I have used your abilities to help my plans, my only use for you now is you being Akuro's new body!" Suddenly, Akuro went inside Dimentio's heart and corrupted him to take control of his body. The darkness ruler did succeed, and now had complete control of Dimentio's body.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimentio
    Shadow destroied his clone and glared at him.
    "Dwellers of the above! I am Shadowna, queen of the underworld! I have plans to complete, and this is only the beginning! Using my underworld powers, and those of Darkrai's, we send here the ruler of darkness, Akuro!" Shadow announced
    Her eyes grew red and her hair changed, then Grabed Dimentio. "Since I have used your abilities to help my plans, my only use for you now is you being Akuro's new body!" The being that appered entered Dimentio's body, and he loss conciseness...
    Meanwhile the real Dimentio was watching from a distance as all of this was going on.
    "Ah ha ha ha ha. I see the clone has finally fallen. Now the prophecy will unfold!"
    He laughed to himself, holding up a Heart of Darkness only known as the Chaos Heart. "It was finally recreated, the Chaos Heart. Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA!" His laughing grew louder.
    The real Dimentio had just been watching the Dimentio that was with the Red Army, leting "him" do as he pleased. The Real Dimentio was beat up, clothes tatered, and slightly more insane due to his now unstable mind.
    "Yes, yes, call him Akuro now! As you can keep that thing I passed off as myself! I must thank you for restoring me back to physical form! But you now have no purpose to me! NONE! So plunge this world into ruin! Ah ha ha ha ha! It won't matter!"
    Dimentio's body was shaking out of pure insanity. His mind was still unstable from being restored.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Shadow

Akuro (now as Dimentio) told Shadow that now there was him, and a heartless Dimentio with an ustable mind. Shadow just smirked. "Oh well, his loss. Now, shall we find those teens that you-know-who called and destroy them?" Akuro nodded, and they flew around. Soon, Shadow found the one teen, the leader, Ritz. She watched for a moment, then flew above and in front of her.

Meanwhile, a wolf walked through the forest, when a shadow stopped her. The creature used it's tail like a paintbrush, and slayed the shadow with a Power Slash. She looked up and saw Shadow and Akuro, and the wolf growled. It then somehow turned into ahuman and said "Three forces of darkness. One from my world, one from this world, and one from a distent world. All coming together to make chaos." She then ran towards the kingdoms.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Kable
    He sensed a dark force in the air and quickly ran to where it was from. "Great. Another Dark being." He thought to himself.
    He quickly found them. He encountered Akuro and Shadow. "And who are you, beings from the realm of evil." Kable asked them.
    A evil scowl ran across Kable's face. He felt evil energies coming of them. He pulled out his sword. He knew that they were evil and needed to be stopped.

Dimentio
    (Soul)
    Dimentio looked around. "Hmm... so this what is like to be in someone else's heart." He said to himself.
    Dimentio spotted Akuro. "Ah, so you are the one who restored me. I am sorry, but I must eradicate you and return to my original body. Or would you rather let me by and we both live?" Dimentio asked with a sly smile.
    (Body)
    Dimentio's insane body began to hunt down the teens with Dialga so he may use a floro sprout to control it. Dimentio's Body wanted to control the universe.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    OOC: Guys, I forgot to mention, Shadow wasn't always evil, she was orginally a good human girl.

Shadow

As Shadow worked her dark magic (hur hur), Akuro was looking around his new body when, of course, Dimentio asks for it back. Akuro skowled and replied "It's my new body, without it, I am just a spirit." Then, he shot a shadow beam at Dimentio.

Then, Shadow heard a scream, and looked down to see someone who looked like one of the teens. She glared at the newcomer and said "Shadowna, and Akuro here is the ruler of darkness. Now, what do you want?"

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimentio
    (Soul)
    Akuro mistaken Dimentio's request as if he wanted to take control of the clone's body and attacked. "Ah ha ha, you don't seem to understand. I want out of the body so I can get to my real body." Dimentio tried to explain
    "Why you see, I am generous enough to let you keep this body, I just want out. I want out." He continued.
    Dimentio continued to smile the entire time. Dimentio just wanted to remerge with his orginal, now souless body. But if this creature would understand, he would have to strike it down. "If you don't understand, well then allow me to try and simplify it for you. You let me leave the body, you keep it, and I return to my real body"

Kable
    "Shadowna, and Akuro here is the ruler of darkness. Now, what do you want?" The girl said.
    "Oh great another stereotype who thinks that all darkness is evil." Kable thought to himself He continued to glare at the Duo. Ready to strike, he got into a battle position. Thoughts were not racing though his mind. Really, only one thought was in his mind. And that was 'Stop them.' "Give me one good reason not to strike you down." Kable said.
    His Red eyes were glaring directly into hers. He did not believe in fighting pointless fights, but if this girl was planning on world domination, then it would have a point other then just fighting.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Shadow

Akuro stared Dimentio down and replied "You are the one who understands nothing. You see, without the soul of the person I have taken over, I lose control of the body. So, I cannot let you leave." He then sprouted eight dragon heads from his back, and they formed Orochi. Soon, both found themselves in a vision of the Moon Cave. Akuro rose to the top of the bell in the middle and said "Defeat Orochi, and you may go."

Meanwhile, Shadow answered Kable's question by saying "Simple, if you even try one thing, my lovely slave here will make sure my plans are completed. Now..." Suddenly, a bright light enveloped the three, and they were with Yami. "Beat him, and your little plans might actually work." Shadow smirked as she went back to the kingdom, leaving Kable behind.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimetio
    (Soul)
    "You are the one who understands nothing. You see, without the soul of the person I have taken over, I lose control of the body. So, I cannot let you leave." it said.
    Dimentio just laughed at this. Then a 8 headed dragon appeared. "Defeat Orochi, and you may go." It said.
    Dimentio's Laughter just continued. "Oh, no. I don't plan on getting my hands dirty."

Dimentio snaped his fingers and a white wolf with orange markings and a disk on it's back appeared. "Ah yes, this is the one that came to mind. It shoud deal with that dragon/snake thing quite well." Dimentio said.

Kable
    "Simple, if you even try one thing, my lovely slave here will make sure my plans are completed. Now..." She replied. A Light enveloped the area and warped them to a weird location with a strange ball like creature machine thing. "Beat him, and your little plans might actually work." Shadow smirked as she went back to the kingdom.
    Kable looked at it. "The machine that represents Mankind's corruption, Yami." Kable thought to himself.
    He drew out his sword. "In order to take it out... FORM CHANGE!" Kable said.
    Then Kable turned into what looked like Death, weapon and all. "Come and get some you piece of scrap metal." Kable said with a detirmend Look on his face.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Shadow and Akuro

When Amatarasu came, memories of Akruo's past came rushing back. The son of Amatarasu, Chibi, had defeated him in a huge battle. The ruler of darkness remembered it like it was yesterday......

Chibi landed on the ground, leaving Akuro in pain. After meeting the Child of the Sun after 100 years, the young wolf had grown up. "Bye bye, demon guy." Chibi said. "I swear Chibi, I will meet you again some day." Akuro replied as he faded to nothing.

As the flashback ended, Amatarasu had only the front head to slay. Afterwards, Akuro glared at Dimentio and growled "This is only the beginning of your test to get out. See if you can survive a tumble of a rockslide!" Suddenly, the cave rumbled, and rocks fell, all over the Moon Cave, not just the battlefield. Akuro dissapeared then, heading back to control the body.

He met Shadow back as Dimentio, and the girl laughed when he told her the story. "Now maybe the little boy will realize life is not all fun and games." She said. Now, all she had to do was wait.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimentio
    (Soul)
    Dimentio watched as the fight came to an end. And then he laughed. "This is only the beginning of your test to get out. See if you can survive a tumble of a rockslide!" He said vanshing.
    Just then a pile of rocks came towards him. "Ah ha ha. You are just a joke." Dimentio laughed.
    Dimentio snaped his fingers and shot magical attacks to destroy all the rocks. Dimentio stared at the rubble. "Is that all you got? Your efforts are like that of a child prankster setting up traps." Dimentio said.

(Body)
    Dimentio's body was shaking. It knew it had to get it's soul back and quick. It quickly warped to where Shadow was to confront her. "Ah hah ha! I r-r-really need my s-s-soul." Dimentio Studdered.
    His empty mind was coming apart. He had to get his soul back.

Kable
    He began his onslaught on Yami. Kable did not care about holding back. He had to fight and quickly kill the machine. His slashes did noting to the demon. He thought of what to do next.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Flora

Flora went off Lunar and carried Bailey onto Dialga.

"Boy you'r heavy." said Flora.

Flora hopped back on Lunar and help Nayru's shoulders again to keep her steady, what would happen if time starts again, didn't want her to fall off.

"Come on Ritz let's go!" demanded Flora.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    (OOC: Omg, I am superly sorry about not posting. Stuff got crazy and I have just now made it on to PC again. Thank you for being so patient with me)

Shadow's eyes snapped open as she sat up in her bed. She'd been having the same recurring sense that something was amiss in what she reguarded as her kingdom. She was a princess by her bloodline, but in the new day and age, there really was no royal family. She shook her head, got up and started pacing. "What is it, My Lady?", Sky said. Shadow could understand pokemon speech to a point, but to anyone else it sounded like "Air, Dragonair". The Dragon-type knew when her mistress was upset, and so she had woken up to try and offer comfort. "I don't know. Something is wrong. Very, very wrong. I just don't know what yet.", she said. She looked at her clock, and decided to get dressed. Later on she would borrow a Rapidash to go explore and also to go ease her mind, she decided.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    ( OOC: Im gonna make time start again, it's holding up most of the people.)

Ritz Malheur

"Come on Ritz let's go!" demanded Flora, "Kay.' she replied.
    Ritz walked up to Lunar and hoped on infront, "Cozy?' Ritz asked, Ritz looked back and saw Nayru, Flora and Luna.
    Ritz turned back ti the front of Lunar, "C'mon let's go."
    Time started again and Dialga and Lunar started to fly away, Nayru was moving now "Or me!" said Nayru finishing her sentence from before.
    Ritz looked back, she saw Nayru super confused with wide eyes, Nayru shrieked looking around. "Where are we?' she asked, "Don't worry." replied Ritz,
    "Your flying on a strange creature name Togekiss, in the air!" she explained.
    " You have no right to do this! Let me down!" ordered Nayru.
    Ritz was thinking of a reply, " Umm..." replied Ritz not finishing.

Nayru Oracle

Time started again, "Or me!" said Nayru finishing her sentence from before.
    "Eeeekkk!' shrieked Nayru, she looked around and saw herself in the air on something.
    "Where are we?" Nayru asked worriedly, she saw three other girls on the strange creature and another one with people on it to.
    "Your flying on a strange creature name Togekiss, in the air!" the girl at the front explained.
    "You have no right to do this! let me down now!" ordered Nayru, frightened.
    Then the girl replied, "Umm..."

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Shadow

Shadow saw Ritz flying throught the air on a strange winged creature. Whatever it was, it obeyed Ritz. Shadow knew that all the teens were powerful enough to stop her, so she had to stop them first! Shadow then flew after Ritz and the winged creature.

Luna

Everything happened so fast, but Luna knew that Shadow was trouble. "But, what can I do?" Luna whispered so softly. only she could hear it. Then, a voice enveloped her mind, and a vision of Cressalia appeared before her eyes.

"Luna. This is what we have been waiting for. The necklace is what as kept you at this age, and now you must break it."

Luna nodded, and her necklace began to glow a bright white color, attracting the attention of the other teens.

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz Malheur

Ritz, still flying of Lunar turned around to look at Nayru, she saw a black haired girl flying after them.
    " What the? How can a person fly!" Ritz exclaimed.
    "Hey bug off!" Ritz spit, she started at Shadowana frightened.
    "Quick Lunar, fly faster!"
    Lunar gave a slight hum and charged down, "Hold on!" Ritz cried out.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Shadow

Ritz and the winged creature started to fly away, and the dark queen flew after them. When she was right above the teen, Shadow smirked. "Well well well, of all the times I could meet you, I am delighted it could be now."

Shadow knew that Ritz was the leader of the teens, so it was ideal that she was to be the first that Shadow would destroy. But this was interupted by a sudden light coming from another teen, the one called Luna. Dispit her reluctence, Shadow looked over to the light.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    Ms. P returned to Waver as he left the Ruins with no new info. "So you didn't get anyone did you?" Waver said
    Ms. P looked disappointed, but he heard something overhead. Waver looked up to see Ritz on Lunar being chased by a black haired women. Waver decided he needed to help Ritz. "Ms. P, ready to help Ritz?" Waver asked.
    Ms. P cried gleefully and flew up with Waver on it. "Go Electro!" He said realeasing his Pichu from it's Ball.
    "Electro, be ready to use Thunderbolt when needed!" Waver told his Pichu.
    Electro responed with a joyful cry and got in Waver's backpack after Waver pulled out his sword. "Get ready mystery woman, no one messes with us." Waver said to himself as he chased Ritz's pursuer.

Butchp

Failure
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    (Hi. I saw that: (Players Needed). So i wanted to try joinin.)
    Name: John Sander

Nickname: No nicknames.

Side: Friends

Appearance: John is pretty tall, but not too. His in centimeters, aboutly 178. Thats not too long but pretty. John usually wears red/black shirt and something on it that is pretty much same coloured. John's hair is pretty long, it goes to eyes but he can also just flip it off way, sometimes it evades seeing a bit, not very much tho. His hair is black coloured. And his eyes are deep-brown coloured. His weight is pretty balanced, his not fat or skinny. He wears Purple, or black pants, which ever. He also uses a purple cap sometimes. He usually still wears Purple pants, black shirt, thats style he likes most.

Personality: John is pretty calm usually, but sometimes he can get very ''wild'' when his in that mood, thats quite rare tho. John does like hanging out friends if he has a time for it, also he likes training his pokes to stronger, he is kind to them. To his friends his pretty friendly too, u just have to get know him, then u can see the best side of him. It is sure that Gliscor is his favorite pokemon that he uses most always. Gliscor and he have strong ''link'' to eachother, they've known each for pretty long. He always sees a hope in something/someone, even tho that people/pokemon could be bad. His making his decisions step by step usually, so his temperament is not quick at all.

History: When John was younger, about 8 years ago, when he was 8, he was playing with his bro at the lake... His bro was 5 old. But he didnt keep an eye on his brother for a moment on him, and the brother was not good swimmer at all, he drowned that while! That was pretty sad. When John goed home he got blames from that, and was not any happy at all. John have had some friends but he dont have ''best friend'' but his always up to search the ten who disappeared on hole.
    When John was younger he liked to play sports such as baseball, basketball. He have had another trauma, too. He was climbing on a tree with some of his friends and was trying to see who can get to highest, but he fell down and broke her leg and right arm.

Pokemon: 3 of them.
    Species: Gliscor, Gabite, Rufflet.
    Nickname: Only Rufflet has a nickname, called FightFury.
    Level: Gliscor 35, Gabite 32, Rufflet 25.
    Moveset: Gliscor: Eq, Night Slash, Brick Break, X-scissor.
    Gabite: Dragon Claw, Dig, Flamethrower, Iron Head.
    Rufflet: Aerial Ace, Return.

(Set is pretty op, hope this is enough good 8D, this is my first forum rpg im joining but i have experience of rping or so. Im bit confused but was ''friends'' supposed to have pokemonz lol.)

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
    @Butchp: Im sorry, all the spots for the teens are full, plus you have a small History, sorry. FOR NOW you are denied, maybe you could change where you come from and maybe a longer History to.

Ritz Malheur

Shadowana flew about Lunar, "Well well well, of all the times I could meet you, I am delighted it could be now." the girl replied,
    "What are you talking about?" Ritz replied.
    Then, a beautiful glow came from Luna, Ritz stared at it aswell as Shadowana.
    Lunar kept flying down then went back up hitting Shadowana in the face, Ritz looked at what happened.
    "Lunar!" she began, "Sky attack! Let's go!"
    Lunar nodded and used Sky attack on Shadowana.

Back