• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
a) Yes
b) Yes
c) Yes
d) I don't know
e) I started a new one
f) Attachments
g) Yes

Hmm... That's really really strange. Try going to the Indigo League again to make sure you didn't miss anything. Like are Blue and Green still in the stadium?

Have you googled it? If not, I suggest you do it first before asking. You don't ask your teachers at the school for answers; you are supposed to research and look around. If you can't find out what to do with rar files, drop by here again.

To everybody else who are reading this, I suggest you stop asking questions and be aware around here. Aethesode has already posted some screenshots and information in the first page of the thread. Why don't you look up yourself before you ask him? Were you going to call Nintendo on how to perform certain events in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire when it first came out? Yeah, you would have first researched on Internet or buy official guide book. Why not same thing here? And there's a search engine here too... So research first before asking. If you can't find something, come here (or any rom hack thread). I hope I got my point across.

Thank you!

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
hi guys i was super excited to play beta 8 downloaded it and played till half part in android phone then i noticed that my phone phone battery is too low it will turn off in any second tried to save my game but it swiched off when i was saving.after cherged i tired to play it again my save files was corrupted thats it for me.now i have to start all over from the start.anyone have save file from the part where all the rocket grunts have 100 lv pokemon i have to dodge them.pls give it to me.

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
I love the sneaky shiny encounters, really a great idea Aethestode

I'm reading the chapter of the actual manga before I play the chapter in the Hack 8D

And don't let these idiots get to you! You shouldn't be upset by them, just laugh or don't answer!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
I don't know how to correctly patch the 8.3 .rar file I'm using my boy gba emulator 8.1 worked fine can you possibly put up 8.3 as an ips file

Install WinRAR, right click on the .RAR file and then choose the extract option.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Just a suggestion. You should make a Herp Derp for that one guy that was saying that saving the game was "Cheating".

Years
im at the Vaporeon part and i just gave it a magickarp to eat then jesse and james came and kidnapped it were did they go because im confused are they under water in fusia city beach area

Ttar0914

Years
im at the Vaporeon part and i just gave it a magickarp to eat then jesse and james came and kidnapped it were did they go because im confused are they under water in fusia city beach area

No, not Route 19&20. There's a diving spot on the far left when heading from the captain, where team rocket has jumped into.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
POKEMON ADVENTURE YELLOW CHAPTER
pokemon_adventure_yellow_chapter_fanlogo_by_peetzaahhh2010-d7ia1jn.png

Pokemon-Adventure-Yellow-Chapter.png
YELLOW+HACK_04.png
YELLOW+HACK_09.png
YELLOW+HACK_24.png
YELLOW+HACK_27.png
YELLOW+HACK_31.png
YELLOW+HACK_37.png

Here's some screenshots for Pokemon Yellow Chapter to show that Yellow is in the making. However, I'm not really focusing on it. I only do it when I release a beta for Red and Green (since whenever I release a beta, I don't work on it until 2 weeks to make sure there's no glitches).

By the way, on a side note. I think people should check out this person's Pokemon AdventureS Yellow Chapter. If you want to play yellow chapter, I suggest you play his hack since I won't be releasing beta 1 until both Green and Red chapter nearly finished (unless people want an early beta).

POKEMON ADVENTURE BLUE CHAPTER
pokemon_adventure_blue_chapter_fanlogo_by_peetzaahhh2010-d7ia1kl.png

Pokemon-Adventure-Blue-Chapter.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_02.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_04.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_05.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_06.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_07.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_08.png

Here's some screenshots for Pokemon Blue Chapter to show that Blue is in the making. However, I'm not really focusing on it. I only do it when I release a beta for Red and Green (since whenever I release a beta, I don't work on it until 2 weeks to make sure there's no glitches).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
a) Did you patch using a clean rom?
b) Did you patch it on a FireRed rom?
c) did you patch it on a FireRed US rom?
d) Did you patch it on a FireRed 1.0 rom?
e) Did you continue off a savefile from a previous beta? If yes, what was the beta?
f) Post a screenshots because you're the only one experiencing this.
g) So you're saying everything worked fine until you defeated the Indigo League?

I know you already said you don't know what the problem is, but I just thought I'd mention I'm experiencing the same thing. Defeated the Indigo League. Walked through Pallet happy and what not. etc. Now only the Lab has people in it. Only thing I can't say for sure is if it happened directly after I beat the Indigo League or if it was in relation to something after that.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Was wondering how do i activate the sylveon event, LEGENDARY GOLEM CHAPTER, aLLIES REVOLT CHAPTER, and get to the 2nd pic in BATTLE OF THE CORAL EYE CHAPTER. Those are the last chapters i have to do to finish the new updated beta 8 so i can play beta 2 of green's advanture.

Also congrats with the progress of blue and yellow hacks :) both look awsome :)

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
POKEMON ADVENTURE YELLOW CHAPTER
pokemon_adventure_yellow_chapter_fanlogo_by_peetzaahhh2010-d7ia1jn.png

Pokemon-Adventure-Yellow-Chapter.png
YELLOW+HACK_04.png
YELLOW+HACK_09.png
YELLOW+HACK_24.png
YELLOW+HACK_27.png
YELLOW+HACK_31.png
YELLOW+HACK_37.png

Here's some screenshots for Pokemon Yellow Chapter to show that Yellow is in the making. However, I'm not really focusing on it. I only do it when I release a beta for Red and Green (since whenever I release a beta, I don't work on it until 2 weeks to make sure there's no glitches).

By the way, on a side note. I think people should check out this person's Pokemon AdventureS Yellow Chapter. If you want to play yellow chapter, I suggest you play his hack since I won't be releasing beta 1 until both Green and Red chapter nearly finished (unless people want an early beta).

POKEMON ADVENTURE BLUE CHAPTER
pokemon_adventure_blue_chapter_fanlogo_by_peetzaahhh2010-d7ia1kl.png

Oh My Goshhhhhhhhh

These look amazing, and we are glad to see this update because I know i'm not the only one that's excited and helpful to push you on your quest to finish these games.

I'm available to help in anyway with these games, like check the grammar or other things.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I know you already said you don't know what the problem is, but I just thought I'd mention I'm experiencing the same thing. Defeated the Indigo League. Walked through Pallet happy and what not. etc. Now only the Lab has people in it. Only thing I can't say for sure is if it happened directly after I beat the Indigo League or if it was in relation to something after that.

That is really strange. So far you 2 are the only 1 experiencing the problem. I'll look into it, and then I'll give you an answer. In the mean time, just keep paying attention to this thread.

Was wondering how do i activate the sylveon event, LEGENDARY GOLEM CHAPTER, aLLIES REVOLT CHAPTER, and get to the 2nd pic in BATTLE OF THE CORAL EYE CHAPTER. Those are the last chapters i have to do to finish the new updated beta 8 so i can play beta 2 of green's advanture.

Also congrats with the progress of blue and yellow hacks :) both look awsome :)

Sylveon Chapter - You'll need to get the old battery from Tangelo Island. Then go to Velencia Island Pokemon Centre, and insert it to the machine. Then select Future (The option for Past is there, but it doesn't work yet).

Legendary Golem - You'll need to rescue the Wailord first, by using strength and pushing it into the water. Anyway, after that, you'll need Relicanth and Wailord in your team. Then talk to the stone wall.

Battle of the Coral eye - Occurs immediately after finishing Jailbreak chapter.

Allies Revolt - Occur imediately after finishing Batle of the Coral Eye chapter.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Sylveon Chapter - You'll need to get the old battery from Tangelo Island. Then go to Velencia Island Pokemon Centre, and insert it to the machine. Then select Future (The option for Past is there, but it doesn't work yet).

Legendary Golem - You'll need to rescue the Wailord first, by using strength and pushing it into the water. Anyway, after that, you'll need Relicanth and Wailord in your team. Then talk to the stone wall.

Battle of the Coral eye - Occurs immediately after finishing Jailbreak chapter.

Allies Revolt - Occur imediately after finishing Batle of the Coral Eye chapter.
thanks got it. thanks :D cant wait to see how those play out.

Back