• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
  • Thanks, but I think that the poll is fine now, it's already been up a coup[le of days and I dont really want to change it now. There would be many differences between the two. First of all, I'll make it so that Team evil's leader is different in each game, and the Legendary Pokemon he seeks is different. There will also be mystery islands, as I said before, where you can catch Pokemon from the other version. In game trades will also be different, as will other things. I think a two version game would work out fine. By the way, it's great to have you back, again! :)

Years
  • Your region looks interesting, it reminds me of the basics for my region in my own game, (though still working on how the region should look) I like it :)

The story sounds interesting.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Another demo? That's great! Can't wait to play.

rubyrulez

Years
  • Yeah, but I didn't fix everything you pointed out. I still need to get on some of that. It was just so hard to resist adding on more and more that i forgot some of the more important things.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, adding more features is better than adding none and fixing all the bugs.
    Well, that's my opinion anyway. I like gameplay better than quality sometimes.

rubyrulez

Years
  • That's cool! I'm still programming some of the extras into the game. Still need that spriter to make some custom sprites for me, and of course Themselves (for his/her cameo). I'm also waiting on the town map, but I am aware rm2k3kid is busy so I wont rush it.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I'm really waiting for a demo to come out! Don't rush this though.

rubyrulez

Years
  • No problem! I wont rush it at all, by the way I added a Progress report to my sig so you can follow my progress throughout the game! :)

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    A mountain map? I always like those.
    Why's there an 'A' in route A12?
    Does it mean that it's the first part of that route?

rubyrulez

Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Why's there an 'A' in route A12?
    Does it mean that it's the first part of that route?

:pokeball: There's an A in front of every route number. Just like Houen, instead of using the last route number from Kanto/Johto (which I believe was 47), they use 101, 102 etc. I decided to be unique and place an A in front of all of the routes. :pokeball:

EDIT- Something weird is going on, I guess it's some new changes, but from now on I will call R/S land by it's Japanese name.

Years
  • rubyrulez said:
    :pokeball: There's an A in front of every route number. Just like Houen, instead of using the last route number from Kanto/Johto (which I believe was 47), they use 101, 102 etc. I decided to be unique and place an A in front of all of the routes. :pokeball:

EDIT- Something weird is going on, I guess it's some new changes, but from now on I will call R/S land by it's Japanese name.

Read the first 3 letters and you'll know why.

Oh yeah I made more Johto gym leaders, if you need them go look in the resource thread.

rubyrulez

Years
  • :pokeball: I figured it out, and by the way, you did an excellent job on those gym leaders. Looking forward to the next set. :pokeball:

rubyrulez

Years
  • Ok, I've decided to end the polls a little early, and Pokemon Dawn/Dusk is the winner. From now on, this project will be known as Pokemon Dawn/Dusk, and the particular version i'm working on now is Pokemon Dawn. You'll notice the differences between the versions when they're both finished.

EDIT - by the way, the new title screens are horrible. If someone could make title screens for me, I'd give them credit and a cameo in the game.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • It's renamed.

I can't actually delete the poll though. I got rid of all the data though. If it's important to you to get it deleted, I can't ask an admin. But that may be more trouble than it's worth.

rubyrulez

Years
  • Thanks a lot Darkmage, the poll doesn't have to be deleted. It's been closed and that's good enough for me!

Back