• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
Years
  • Katsu there arent words for this...its just amazing. The best AMV one i have seen. You have a lot of great talents, you are really something special^^ Its a honnor for me to be one of your friends.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • Katsu there arent words for this...its just amazing. The best AMV one i have seen. You have a lot of great talents, you are really something special^^ Its a honnor for me to be one of your friends.

Aw you really think so? Thanks so much~ ^w^

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Nice picture you have, Katsu Koneko. I like it.
    Would the shipping be possibly broken if the actors changed which changed them completely?
    No, it won't be broken. The shipping between Ash and Dawn will stay as usual.

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and should we have the next topic about Pearlshipping? I cannot think of one.

~Rene~ :t025:

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • Katsu, you mean cloud gazing? I have read it already. Not bad, Ash always suprises me with his hunger, typical;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back