• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    Wow I guess I missed alot!
    What do you think Dawn would do if she finds out other people like Ash?

Honestly, I think she'll get a little hurt/jealous.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    That's a good one Mitja! "Ash is worth fighting for~"

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    If Ash and Dawn complete their Contests/Battle, What do you want them to do afterwards?
    Probably reminisce on how they got that far and how all that training paid off. They'd look at each other and smile at all the fun times they've had with each other. Times without Takeshi by their side and they'd probably hold hands as they walk through some woods. Also, maybe a blush or two between them about their friends accusing them of being girlfriend/boyfriend.

https://katsu14.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-Can-I-go-back-to-bed-100793227 I drew new fanart. :D

Years
    Katsu! that is so Kawaii! ^-^
    If Ash and Dawn complete their Contests/Battle, What do you want them to do afterwards?
    -Have a small date at an ice cream shop or maybe have dinner & discuss how the even went & after a nice stroll in the moonlight <3

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years

Celebrate them, for Ash lots of food and Dawn shopping (of course with someone who will take care of her bags full of clothes), you know who i mean;)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    No, I cannot think of one too. Anyway, here's a new picture of Pearlshipping:

Credits to Serebii.net for this picture.

~Rene~ :t025:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back