• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Random topic: What would be the most emberassing moment that could happen between Satoshi and Hikari in the anime?

Still thinking of something better :S

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What would be the most embarassing moment that could happen between Satoshi and Hikari in the anime?
    I think they will accidentally see each other and want to kiss.

~Rene~ :t025:

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    If Dawn and Ash became a couple or really close friends, how will Brock react?

They are already close friends. IF they would become a couple, Brock would just cry like a baby and say "why not me to?!"

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
    Years
    If Dawn and Ash became a couple or really close friends, how will Brock react?
    He'd probably be happy... and sad/mad.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Well he really has better chances, if he wouldnt be so dense all the time, he would definitelly have a girlfriend. The only time i know when he was interested in a girl was in episode 9.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    What if ash and Dawn were a couple then broke up. What do you think would happen afterwards?

Brock "WTF happened to you guys?"
    Dawn runs away and is SUPER sad.
    Ash tries to say sorry and she Bidgh-slaps him.
    Dawn "That's what you deserve and then Ash would be super nice...

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    What if ash and Dawn were a couple then broke up. What do you think would happen afterwards?

Dawn would be sad and Ash would try to cheer her up. But the only thing that would cheer her up is them being back together...

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Hn, seems the interest in this shipping is fading...
    Topic: Would you be emberassed for saying in public that you like pearlshipping?

Years
    Would you be emberassed for saying in public that you like pearlshipping?
    -Nope! I'm proud of my shippings that I support. I got asked the other day when I went to get a pokemon manga what shipping I supported & me & the girl had a really nice conversation about it ^_^

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Would the shipping be possibly broken if the actors changed which changed them completely?

Well, it'd be more of a catch 'em all that it used to be before Hoenn.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Would the shipping be possibly broken if the actors changed which changed them completely?

emm, maybe? Dont really understand the question...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back