• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Don't get mad, just playin' 'round ;) :

Whadaya mean? I don't understand.

C'mon. It works for me. If it works for me, then it works for everybody esle. And... please, check your Grammar and Spelling if you'e trying to debate/argue with me.

No! You... pointed out all the Mistakes!! No! Luckily, I edited my post to avoid further pointing out. And guys, don't download the Portuguese Beta if you DON'T know Portuguese. Download the New Translated English instead. You'll understand better.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2023
Dude, there r 5 bidoofs on box 2 in the computer wich I didn't show on the screenie :P

But as far as I'm concerned, Bidoof doesn't have Pickup. However Wesley could have replaced Zigzagoon with Bidoof and he didn't change abilities. That's the point probably, I'll check this myself later.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2010
hey guyz i have just got the 5th sinnoh badge in light platinum and i dont know if the beta 3 continues after that if it does plz tell me if it doesn't is there any new beta(s) and may i have a link to download them??

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hey guyz i have just got the 5th sinnoh badge in light platinum and i dont know if the beta 3 continues after that if it does plz tell me if it doesn't is there any new beta(s) and may i have a link to download them??
The old version ends when ya have 6 Sinnoh badges.
So if ya weren't in Canalave take a road there :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
me too..........i changed to 128k and nothing.........only a white screen

hey ruka u can tell me how to play the hack? because change 64k to 128k doesn't work
i try doing other things but doesn't work either

Last edited:

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
No! You... pointed out all the Mistakes!! No! Luckily, I edited my post to avoid further pointing out. And guys, don't download the Portuguese Beta if you DON'T know Portuguese. Download the New Translated English instead. You'll understand better.
Deary, did you even read whatever the cluck I said?
And by the way, you may have edited your post, but not all the mistakes. As for the ones you did edit, they're still visible on my quote 8).
Anyways. Too many kids spamming. I think I'm gonna make a visual how to for emulating the hack on VBA, does anyone wanna do it?;)

cspmoneymaker

Dude,dude,dude ! Can u tell me how to patch those ips files into gba ? my emulator support only gba format and I don't even know how to patch !!! Can anyone give me a good program that is easy to patch ? I've found some but never success to patch.Help !!!

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2009
not working

the new beta isnt working when i patch the ips. it turns up as a white screen and im using ruby as my base rom what am i doing wrong

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Dude,dude,dude ! Can u tell me how to patch those ips files into gba ? my emulator support only gba format and I don't even know how to patch !!! Can anyone give me a good program that is easy to patch ? I've found some but never success to patch.Help !!!
IPS Win

the new beta isnt working when i patch the ips. it turns up as a white screen and im using ruby as my base rom what am i doing wrong
Did ya try the version Ruka suggested?

cspmoneymaker

Can you give a little instruction to use that program (IPS win) ? I already had it but don't know how to use.Honestly.I'm an idiot about that ! Thanks for helping !!!

cspmoneymaker

First blank space fill with the ROM ya wanna use
and the second fill with the IPS patch
then patch and it's over
Rom I wanna use ? so I have to take another,for example like Emerald to fill it and then overwrite the Emerald game ? Is that correct ?

Back