• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    I keep getting a white screen im sorry if im asking a question thats been asked before but i dont have the time to read through the entire forum... can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

Years
  • OMG!
    IT WORKED
    i downloaded the first one with no update and the one that ppl downloaded.
    it worked :D THX RUKA!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU TOO WESLY!!!!!

time to start the game again with new graphics :D also watch wwe.

Years
  • im playing the new beta..
    like after i beat the gym leader for bugs..
    this guy said he needs to see a badge =/
    so like some glitch came up and i walked past by him and there was these boxes blocking..
    wat do i do? O_o is that the end??

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • i'm a little confused. if the eng beta ends at Inhore city, how is it that i'm in Dragonbreat city going for my 8th badge?

cspmoneymaker

That's the difference between the New Beta and the Old Beta 3... Personally, I think that the New Beta is better...
    Yep,new beta is much better coz the old one sometimes can't even be started ! This one,when the dragon trio vs Arceus,it was clear like HD video !

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    I got stuck in sinnoh...
    I can not find out how to find the gym leader so I can fight the second gym.
    Consequently I cannot use cut either...

Any info helps...

Thanks

cspmoneymaker

I can not find out how to find the gym leader so I can fight the second gym.
    Consequently I cannot use cut either...

Any info helps...

Thanks
    This beta is actually end after you beat the first gym.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    Okay, Ruka, CALM DOWN, i have also been following this whole entire thread, i went back through ten pages and all you tell us is change your save type and use your rom. NEITHER WORKED!!!! so please tell me a way that works and stop calling it garbage

Back