• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
  • lol can som1 tell me if the English version is done yet lol or at least when its going to be avaliable for me to download =]
    I Suggest you don't ask...
    It Just Annoys people...

They Say their putting on the finishing touches now...
    So It Will e Out Soon By My Guess...

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • lol can som1 tell me if the English version is done yet lol or at least when its going to be avaliable for me to download =]

Shut up! Do you even bother reading the rules!? Y'know, your post really angers me!! D:<
    I've been working hard on this so do YOU even know Rom Hacking? No? Then out you go! You're just rushing me!

I Suggest you don't ask...
    It Just Annoys people...

They Say their putting on the finishing touches now...
    So It Will e Out Soon By My Guess...

Yes, in theory, that's correct, it will be out before the end of this week...

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • Hey Ruka, chill there pal. You see, this is a pokémon forum, lots of users here are children. They don't always know how to behave. Rushing hackers, flaming, lying about their age and nacionality... but all in the name of some good fun, right?
    That's why this forum has got such good and hard-working admins, let they worry about it if someone goes too far : )
    And good luck with the translation there guys!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hey Ruka, chill there pal. You see, this is a pokémon forum, lots of users here are children. They don't always know how to behave. Rushing hackers, flaming, lying about their age and nacionality... but all in the name of some good fun, right?
    That's why this forum has got such good and hard-working admins, let they worry about it if someone goes too far : )
    And good luck with the translation there guys!

Uhh... yeah... better drink a cup of cold and icy water. *Shizzz* Huff...
    Lastest news: Ash... he's fixing the Jessica Gym Battle Script. After that, he'll send the patch to me and I'll start the Grammar Fixing. And after the Grammar Fixing, it's LP English Version Launch Time!!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Can someone help me

Can someone help me
    the new beta is not working
    when I path the ips they just appear a white screen.

If someone can help me I appreciate.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    lol i dont i dont need to i noe c++ lolzz -.-.. m a linux user i dont really hack roms just calm down didnt noe that would make u mad -.-" well all in all m sorry O.o and lol your acting like u created the actual hack lolzz wesely made it not u your just translating it to english -.- lol so stop getting mad lol what r u on the furom every 5 secs checking the comments instead of actually trynna finish it lol? anyway sorry -.- lol it must take a long time and dedication to finish a rom lolz and hard work but it cant be dat hard simple scripting? lol u didnt create the game =P

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • lol i dont i dont need to i noe c++ lolzz -.-.. m a linux user i dont really hack roms just calm down didnt noe that would make u mad -.-" well all in all m sorry O.o and lol your acting like u created the actual hack lolzz wesly made it not u your just translating it to english -.- lol so stop getting mad lol what r u on the furom every 5 secs checking the comments instead of actually trynna finish it lol? anyway sorry -.-
    Gah...
    Fix your grammar...
    Are you not too good at English...?

Ruka Overreacted...
    Relax...
    I'm sure he meant nothing personal against you...
    It Just Annoys many Hackers when people constantly badger them about releases...

Also...
    It Makes you look bad when you argue...
    Just Saying...

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    lol its not my english m on aim too much i im lol thats how i type on the computer lolz =/ to much time on the computer lolz =/.

anyway m sorry for being unpation and making him mad i can c why he got mad him working hard and me rushing him sorry to u and him lol he just made me a bit mad -.-

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • lol i dont i dont need to i noe c++ lolzz -.-.. m a linux user i dont really hack roms just calm down didnt noe that would make u mad -.-" well all in all m sorry O.o and lol your acting like u created the actual hack lolzz wesely made it not u your just translating it to english -.- lol so stop getting mad lol what r u on the furom every 5 secs checking the comments instead of actually trynna finish it lol? anyway sorry -.- lol it must take a long time and dedication to finish a rom lolz and hard work but it cant be dat hard simple scripting? lol u didnt create the game =P

I did not create this Hack. Wesley did... I'm just the Translator, along forming a team with Ash...

cspmoneymaker

OK,now can any one tell me which one is the best until now ? I mean the one that's 100% English and can be finished and gba format ok ? I have found so many light platinum on Google but none of them work,when I try to play it with the emulator on my phone,it stuck at the circle below the professor.And after a while it crash ! (It's the only version that have error with my emulator,all the others work fine).So,I need all of you guys to help me out of this coz I see this hack is awesome and I can't wait to try it ! Really appreciate your help !!!

Last edited:

poliwrath10

Pokemon Dark World Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    wow great hack again and now beta 4 is in english great job wes ash and ruka

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • dude could u post a link for the new version in .GBA format?
    Gba's are so NOT allowed ;)

wow great hack again and now beta 4 is in english great job wes ash and ruka
    This is not really beta 4...
    it's new LP...

Btw Ruka did ya send pm to Wes that we finished translating so he can put it into first post or not?

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • The new English Version of LP is freezing up for me when the star is supposed to fly across the screen.

Back