• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
yea, I've changed a few things with it.
oh btw, congrats on the moderator-ship, only just noticed lol.

Really? o.0 Must have not been reading too carefully the first time. XD

Thank you. ^^ I swear everyone is talking to me only because I just became a mod aside from the people I know from RP...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Oh, I better post my SU then.
A work in progress.

*Shifter:
>Name: Anthony Stagg
>Age: 21
>Gender: Male
>Appearance:
Physical: From top to bottom, Anthony sits at around six foot two inches, just a little above average. He is quite well built, weighing something close to ninety kilograms, however this weight is largely muscle mass from constant training, what little fat he has left is minuscule. He has an angular face, defined more so by the short beard lining his jaw, coming down from his side burns and ending in a point on his chin. His hair is jet black, yet is cropped military style as he dislikes long hair. His eyes are a deep, ice-cold blue that look deep, but at the same time menacing and piercing. His white teeth make his smile look wider on the odd occasions that he does smile. His skin is a fairly toned white, having spent most of his life outside, training and exploring.

As an addition to his physical features, he has three tattoos; the first is in Japanese and runs down his left shoulder in two columns, it translates as "**** Happens, Life goes on.", next is a huge imperial Russian stylized bird that covers most of his chest and abdomen and the final is Russian and runs down his forearm in a single line, it translates as "I am not what I am."

Clothing: Anthony likes to wear mostly plain clothing, labels having no affect on him. His most common attire includes a black t-shirt that has white stripes running horizontally across it with a collar that has two out of three buttons done up, a pair of plain, tan cargo pants that hide all most of his black, military-style boots. On occasions, when it gets colder he will swap his t-shirt for a plain, black long-sleeved shirt. He also wears dark grey motocross-like gloves without fingers for climbing. As far as accessories go, he wears none except for the stainless steel dog-tags resting under his shirt and a single, pointed piercing below his lip.

>Personality: Anthony is a quiet person. From an early age he only spoke when he was asked to or when he thought that it was absolutely necessary. To this day, he hardly even talks, opting instead to stay silent and observe everything else that is happening as well as paying attention to what everyone else has to say. Lately with events happening he has become a bit more sociable, seeing it as necessary to their cause. Now that he has his friend Pitch, Anthony can be seen talking to him in their own organised language that stems from English, Japanese and Russian, a language that is essentially an combination of the three.

Like an Iceberg, where a large percent of it is beneath the surface, Anthony too keeps much of himself below the surface, keeping very little visible. Much the same as one of the quotes on his shoulders, "I am not what I am", Anthony prefers to keep his real, true self hidden behind a façade; often contradicting much of what he is. Whilst his inward appearance and personality stay constant, his outward appearance and personality are subject to change, mostly in the form of aliases in which he has many. Anthony prefers to keep other people at a safe distance from himself; this comes in the form of an alias and also by refusing to create bonds with people. The only bond he has made to date has been with Pitch, his trusty and faithful Houndoom.

>History:
As Anthony's Catalyst, Pitch was born within a few hours of her Shifter counterpart. They found each other when Anthony was one year old; Pitch stumbling in on him playing in his parents backyard. Once they touched they became closely bonded by destiny. Anthony's parents weren't too sure about Anthony having a Houndour at a young age, but after several failed attempts at separating the two, his parents gave in.

For the first five years of his life, Anthony lived in the outskirts of Ecruteak City in Jhoto peacefully with his mother and father. Being the only child in the family was great as he got all his parents attention; he had no need for sibling as he had Pitch. However HE spent nearly all of his time with Pitch rather than the children outside which began his slow decline into reclusion. His parents began arguing, his mother believed it was just a phase, but his father persisted that they get rid of Pitch. Of course, they began arguing about more than just Anthony's reclusion and by his sixth birthday, they had split.

For two years Anthony lived in Ecruteak City, being shipped from one parent to the other.

*Catalyst:
>Name: Pitch
>Gender: Female
>Species: Houndoom
>Personality:Pitch is loyal towards Anthony, but at the same time incredibly protective. She often sits and walks on his right side; the side of a second in command. She growls at other people and Pokemon when they draw near. She listens to every word and action Anthony speaks and will do anything he says. She only warms to people if Anthony tells her that they are to be trusted. Like Anthony, she is quite solitary.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
(scoffs) "Computer says no." Pffffft. More like RP master says, "HA! I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP AN RP SAMPLE BECAUSE I'M THE GOD OF THIS THREAD! (cue evil chuckling)", and so on and so on.

This thread died, so I'm sort of reviving it. x3

When are we going to start RPing? When you've filled in all of the slots? o-o

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Well, there really are no spots to fill in, I just have to finish my SU and I'll get the RP off the ground.
At the moment, its only looking like Me, Michaela, Nakuzami and Skymin that will be RPing, im hoping the others will edit or others will join, but the four of us could be fun.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Wow, mod of RP, congrats! I've noticed for a while it's been modless (I actually wanted to be mod but i didn't know who to ask lol)

My computer died (literally) so i only have my phone and my mum's laptop. Four people lol. This is going to be fun? XD

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
It will be a tad easier, and quicker mind you.
EDIT: My laptop arrives in a couple of days so I shall have more time to finish my SU. I will start the RP after christmas.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
and it sucks i can't draw harley since my computer died. JKDSKDSJGKFJN
this sucks.

so... uh, how are all of you guys?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Yea, sorry guys, slowly getting through my SU, shouldn't take much longer then I'll post the first post.
Nothing wrong with Chit Chat is there?
In the way of Catalysts, a Houndoom, an Espeon, an Umbreon and a Zoroark, looks good to me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
EXACTLY. I always find Eeveelutions are overused so I don't actually use them at all anymore. :( Well actually I used one on a sequel RP but I had to since it had some kind of mental significance to my character.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I AM SO FRETTING. ):

in other news, can we go back to the chit chat? chit chat was fun.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
okay then back to chit chat.
How was everyones christmas?
Also I will be away for 3 days, sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
christmas was good, i bought myself a pikachu hat. it is so awesome. <3 And i ate a lot so I guess that was bad. but i also got scott pilgrim, so i guess everything is ok!

what did everyone else get?

Back