• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
*blushes* Heheh, it's not that big... just a little race. Course when I get Diamond I'm evlolving my shiny Dusclops into this:
evoled.jpg

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
*blushes* Heheh, it's not that big... just a little race. Course when I get Diamond I'm evlolving my shiny Dusclops into this:
477-3.png

yeah for sum reason u cannot direct link the image from bulba i tried that XD twice .

AND lol it may just be a lil race but im behind 100% ;)

I think u should dual search for absol now and finaly get one :) try hatching and searching for one at the same time in emerald but make sure to bring master balls incase of shiny mightyena

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Only hunt Absol by hatching because of Oddish/Mightyena in the area. Truthfully I'm switching to playing Sapphire and just go from one place to another and Leaf Green and hunting for shiny Vulpix again.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
okay everyone, i have decided on a new definite shiny target!! i'm deciding to go ahead and hunt for the shiny whismur. wish me luck!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
GL TPP UR MA HERO!! Lmfao.. well now... yes gl to all and to all a gl *shifts eyes around*
Lol, anyways, im laying my E version... adn getting thru slateport >.> man do i kick@$$...lol i traded over a horsea, geodude, seedot, machop, shroomish, and many tohers that ic ant think of at the moment.. OH YES AND ARON! lmfao...well ye.. they own thru any NPC team on the game... adn B frontier... u better wacth out for Kyle David Stonkus!! BOO-YAH!

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
WOW! LDD you have another new shiny again....CONGRATS!

I need to try harder next time! Maybe I cant catch any shiny cause everyone ignores me here and dont wish me luck...:(

Still catching shiny tailow but have no luck.....:(

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shiny Collector :: LOL Sorry. Best of luck with your Hunting. Hope you can catch something really soon. ^^

The Pokemon Prodigy :: Good luck with Whismer. ^^

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon :: Good luck to you as well with Zangoose. Hope you have can find it in the wild. *Gave up and Breeded for it* XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
HEy LDD can we be friends? ya thx for your LUCK! Wish you good luck to your hunt too!

Shiny news: Still catching that tailow but still has no luck! (what does SR mean?)

Does anyone here lives on australia I need to trade shiny to you guys!

Ullion

Years
You find deoxys on Birth ISland..lol...

Shinycollector: Usually, we all just sa GL EVERY1! Instead of wishing luck to every1 individually... lol fi you cvatch ma drift >.>

Well nthuin enw yet..of course..

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
LDD: Congratulations LDD, its no Trapinch but Baltoy is still cool ^_^

Shido: Thats a great find, thank you for the info

I am deffinatly going to try for a Shiny Naetoru in the next generation, but i'll breed for it as it probably has some good egg moves.

I am also going to hunt for:
405-2.png
435-2.png
450-2.png
452-2.png
483-3.png

It may take a while, but with the higher chances and a bit of luck i should get them all =D

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon :: I think it was called Birth Island if I'm not mistaken. My Action Replay obsessed Cousin actually made me help him catch Deoxys just last week. -_-

Well, taking a bit of a break right now. Currently Updating my SHC Card with the New D/P Sprites. D/P Sprites > Emerald Sprites. XD With my B-Day this Weekend I plan to focus on my Most Wanted Shinies, let my Cousins deal with the the simple SRing. So tomorrow I'm going to maily focus on trying to get an Eevee then during the Weekend I'm turning my focus completely to Jirachi. Must get B-Day Shiny! XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Hey cant find any shiny here! maybe bcoz i restart my 2 games and i've been playing my game for like 45 hours and a 55 one so this is gonna be lame thats y i cant find any shinies...I need 400+ hours to have one anyone plz help!!!!

Ullion

Years
Ahoy, im off to bed reall soon yupyup... well goddnight all, and long lvie the Numa Numa song! Oh ye im gunna find that stinkin Veno-rat (hehe)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Thanks all, I got a Deoxes in trade and wanted to make sure it was legit.

Sure we can be friends shinycollector, I'll add you to my list.

EDIT: ATTENTION shiny hunters who are willing to trade! I Lady Demoonica Darkmoon will be at the TsubasaCon Convention in Hunigton West Virgina, USA on Oct 14th and will bring my Emerald game...So if you plan to be at the convention on the 14th look for me wondering around... I'll be dressed in a Rei Kon (from the beyblade show) costume.

if you can't find me ust ask around for a girl named Cherokee and some one may know me...

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Ok LDD I will add you too :D Thx for accepting me!

Are you from Australia LDD? Coz I will assure you I will be there! Anytime and anywhere I will be there just for shinies I hope someone from here on my suburb got shinies! <3333

Shiny news; Still has no luck....sorry guys I am so unlucky!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well, the new Shiny Hunter Card Request thread is up and is being run by myself and Nova!

It can be found Here!

We are going to use the Diamond and Pearl version sprites as they are rather cool.

Please try not to request all at once!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
No, sorry there I shoud have said the convention is in West Virginia, USA.

Though if I ever get online with Diamond's wifi (when it come out here) I'll be more than happy to trade clones of my own shinys to any one in the world for clones of theirs!

Back