• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcoming PokeEggs! ♪ Second Event is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miklo

Legendary
Years
  • Wow Dragon!
    This is such a good idea :P !
    This would really make more people welcome newcomers so thats pretty nice!
    Continue doing this, and sign me up :3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey Dragon, are you gonna update the second post ever? I've totally forgotten what pokémon I have so I kinda need a refresher.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'll update the second post when I get back from break, but until then, I'd appreciate you direct your concerns via PM where I'll have a better chance on finding them, mmkay~?

Grotle is evolving!

grotle.gif

Congrats! Grotle has evolved into...

torterra.gif

Such a great idea ^-^ Please sign me up :3

Wow Dragon!
    This is such a good idea :P !
    This would really make more people welcome newcomers so thats pretty nice!
    Continue doing this, and sign me up :3

Here you are:

QfP42oz.png

This looks fun! Could I sign up too please?

There you go:

QfP42oz.png

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Okay so, I'm going to be introducing a brand fresh new activity like this soon for you guys to do, so, I hope you all will be looking forward to that!

For now though, I'm going to put this one to a close, as honestly, this was a trial run of what I have in store next. But still, the next activity is in the works, and it will be even better! Thanks for all who participated in this; and I hope you look forward to the next event. <33

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back