• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~☆THE HINAMORI_MOMO FAN CLUBBEH MAYUNN☆~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

Basement Cat
Years
  • Ah good kitty kitty kitty *pats*..XD

That is one awesome avvie you've got Momo !!, why not start your own gallery or something?

Years
  • *Purrs* Idk. I really like them and they're extremely cute and my brother has, like, metal cat claws, specialized gloves for the claws and a cat wardrobe that he made himself. It's weird. He's kinda creeping me out.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • You mean those metal cat claws used for slaughtering people? XD. I prefer dogs than cats, with dogs you can play with them :P

Years
  • No, not those kinds of claws. My bro took about a year to finish his cat apparel and the claws are able to attach to his fingers and rip through something. Not so much as to use to slaughter though.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    MOMO IS A NOT CUTE BUNNY!

thats right I said it.

lol convo me and momo are having

Years
  • Maybe. If I can get my camera. And I might not be able to get to them anyways. He guarded them by motion sensors, laser tripwires, basic protection material. He's very clever. There's no way anyone can even get in his room without a voice lock/unlock. Mrew. And I know I'm not a cute bunny. I'm a cute kitty.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    im not paired with him or anything.. i just like hugz ^^

Yeah, but we could be..I mean, I totally see sparks between us <_<

GAH!! SHAYLA!! <_<

Momo is..online..Wait, WTF? Don't you like..sleep at all? o.O

I have off school even though apparently no one else I know does, so um..Yeah, I'm just gonna chill here for a while <_<

and I decided that I'm getting a custom liscense plate. One that says...

"Suphoe"

Yeah I know..it's so original <.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back