• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~☆THE HINAMORI_MOMO FAN CLUBBEH MAYUNN☆~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    *Hugglez Xair-kun and Danny-kun back* I'm good but depressed and a little emo. My hair turned black a few days ago. That means I'm turning emo for a while. Some of my hair is still purple so I know it's only temporary emo.

Last edited:

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    *Hugglez Xair-kun back* I'm good but depressed and a little emo. My hair turned black a few days ago. That means I'm turning emo for a while. Some of my hair is still purple so I know it's only temporary emo.

*Raises hand*

Quick question. You do dye your hair purple, right? This might sound ridiculous, but after hearing some "weird" stuff from Momez, It's not so odd.

*Hugz*

GrayLuna

Years
    Turning emo? thats cool >.<
    Luna-chan sounds good but then again this is Momo (I'll probably be called something else tomorrow) =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back