• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    I pushed the boulder through both holes and still nothing happened downstairs, if worse comes to worse i will just have to use a walk through walls code.

Pop_Goes_The_Weavile

Please be nice it's my 1st day
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2013
    Yeah... The problem is I don't quite remember where was the Super Rod in G/S/C...

I haven't played those versions for years!!

Sorry to bother you, though...

Draga

Waffle Hunter
    Years
  • Hey guys. Need some help in Blackthorn Gym. I fscked up the boulder placement, so how do I reset them?

EDIT: Never mind. Done it ^_^; I just had to Fly away then back.
    Party
    Dr.Wily, Lv41 Mawile
    Cole, Lv45 Charizard
    Mudsy, Lv44 Swampert
    Kelvin, Lv44 Typhlosion
    Sirius, Lv44 Growlithe
    Trenggi, Lv31 Sandslash

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
  • I pushed the boulder through both holes and still nothing happened downstairs, if worse comes to worse i will just have to use a walk through walls code.

I know that this GYM is a little bit confusing the first time you try to solve the puzzle(that's why it is the last gym in Johto:) ). You need to push the boulder into the correct hole, if you don't you will have to get out of the gym and start from the beginning. When you put each boulder into the correct hole you will notice that there is a brigde made by the boulders, and then just try to walk over them.

Yeah... The problem is I don't quite remember where was the Super Rod in G/S/C...

I haven't played those versions for years!!

Sorry to bother you, though...

Go to Lavender town in Kanto, then take the road to the south, and keep walking. When you see a little house, go in. There will be man who gives you the Super Rod.
    This is on Route 12.

No problem, we are here to help everybody!:)

Last edited:

Pop_Goes_The_Weavile

Please be nice it's my 1st day
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2013
    Great!

Thanks dude!
    Just one more thing: How do you evolve Seadra? I'm asking this because i need more characters to fill this message and because normally it would evolve trading holding a Dragon Scale xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    i have a maybe stupid question but where do I find Slakoth

srry I just found the SG-dex , 4 those who don't know it's route 45

Last edited:

Draga

Waffle Hunter
    Years
  • Yo dudes, it's me again. Just wondering, how far does this beta go? I'm in Fuschia City and I;ve beaten Janine, Lt. Surge, Erika and Sabrina. The area below Fuschia is jumbled up sprites, so where do I go now?

EDT: Never mind. Got the Ghostbuster. Who ya gonna call? Draga!

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • In Beta 5;
    You can't go to Cinabar, Pewter or Pallet. When you have done all the other places;
    BETA END!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I know u can surf a little of NEW Bark Twon to get squirtle but can u get it anywhere else like a grassy area?

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
  • Great!

Thanks dude!
    Just one more thing: How do you evolve Seadra? I'm asking this because i need more characters to fill this message and because normally it would evolve trading holding a Dragon Scale xD

Seadra evolves at Lv. 50

I know u can surf a little of NEW Bark Twon to get squirtle but can u get it anywhere else like a grassy area?

No, that is the only place that you can get it

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    How do i evolve Sycther? I've trained it to lv 80 while holding the "metal coat" , but it still wouldn't evolve.

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Would it hurt to ask the guy who started this thread to put up important facts for those who need help evolving their pokemon? Like what level they need to go up and what stone to use? People tend to be too lazy or lack the common sense to look it up on their thread, so other people would often have to repeat the answer several times since no one realized that the answer has already been answered in the pass several pages...

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    This is an odd question, but:

In the Ice Path, there's one part where in the last floor, there's a waterfall that leads to another room. There are no wild pokemon, and there are rocks everywhere and a boulder you can move by using strength. My itemfinder starts reacting, but I can't find any hidden item.

Is it just a glitchy room or what? I'd appreciate the help. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back