• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    So the "only 70 new pokemon" rumor is true eh? We have already seen 85-90% of these then..

Years
  • So the "only 70 new pokemon" rumor is true eh? We have already seen 85-90% of these then..

Where has it been confirmed? Unless it's on Serebii, the official website, or we see gameplay/pictures of the full pokedex we can't say for sure. And even then we can't be sure, like other games maybe the Pokedex updates post-game and we can get more Pokemon, who knows. I certainly believe we'll get more than 70, especially since almost every Pokemon introduced have been revealed in the first 2 Regions, with plenty of open spaces.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • That would bring the total upto 719, I'd be happy with this and I think having any more than 100 each generation can become a little excessive. There should be a generation every so often that introduces a smaller amount to keep a controlled total on the number of Pokémon available.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • I have some images of some stats, A new pokemon and a new form.
    WARNING! this contain major spoilers.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • I have some images of some stats, A new pokemon and a new form.
    WARNING! this contain major spoilers.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I once thought that Hawlucha and Binacle were fakes when I first saw them. Turns out they aren't so fake after all. Espurr was already leaked by that Kosthedin guy on Instagram a day ago, he since had to give up his game and take his pics down. Also, Vivillon has an different form? I'm loving the blue color on it even more than the original pink one.

Also, Infestation is the TM that Viola gives out when you beat her in her Gym.

Sirfetch’d

I am loving the new Vivillion forme. It actually looks much better than the 1st one, imo.

Years
  • As for froakie evolution line, I always thought his theme would be a ninja since gamefreak 1st reveal the starters. Quick attack and bounce are obviously for ninjas. Chesnaught was a little bit out though, but I still love the design and its signature move, spike shield. Overall, gen 6 has the best starter. I'm loving it.

Sirfetch’d

I don't think that anyone expected Chespin's final evolution to look like it does. It is by far the most surprising Pokemon to date, but I just love it so much. Definitely a cool one!

Years
  • Spoiler:

It appears Vivillon's ability was revealed to be Compound Eyes, which is no longer one word now like in previous generations. Also, it also apparently learns Stun Spore and Psybeam. No surprise given the movesets that most "Butterfree clones" tend to get. Its highest stat is apparently a tie for Speed and Special Attack, and it's lacking in defensive stats like most of the Butterfree look-a-likes we've seen. Definitely a Glass Cannon there.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

It appears Vivillon's ability was revealed to be Compound Eyes, which is no longer one word now like in previous generations. Also, it also apparently learns Stun Spore and Psybeam. No surprise given the movesets that most "Butterfree clones" tend to get. Its highest stat is apparently a tie for Speed and Special Attack, and it's lacking in defensive stats like most of the Butterfree look-a-likes we've seen. Definitely a Glass Cannon there.

I like it though and I am assuming that it will have access to Quiver Dance like the other Butterfree look-alikes. I am so pleased though with the design of this Pokemon and despite it's low stats I will probably use one because I always enjoy using the early route Bug Pokemon.

Years
  • Okay, close-up images of Espurr and Hawlucha:

Spoiler:

Espurr appears to be in the same boat as Vivillon and Heliolisk, good Speed and Special Attack but weaker in the other stats. This is making me think it'll be the case with Meowstic as well, having Speed and Special Attack as the stat specialty. Espurr revealed to learn Scratch, Covet, Leer and Confusion, and presumably gets the same abilities as Meowstic, which are Keen Eye and Infiltrator.

Spoiler:

Okay, now Hawlucha is an interesting one. It's a Coastal Kalos Dex native that's for sure, but it appears to be a Fighting/Flying-type, which was the only pre-6th Gen type that was yet to be paired with Flying. Now we only need a Fairy/Flying-type and that means Flying could become the first type to have at least every other type used in a type combination with it. It has the Limber ability. It appears to learn Wing Attack, Roost, Aerial Ace and Encore. For the stats, it's best one is Speed with Attack close behind. Pretty average in the defensive department.

Years
  • How Do you make the images bigger?

I basically clicked on your attached images to make them bigger, they link to a bigger version of the pic.

Okay, also got analysis of the Helioptile evo, called Heliolisk:
    Spoiler:

So if you noticed here, its best stat seems to be Speed and Special Attack. Special Defense is around average, with Defense as the weakest stat, basically confirming its status as a Glass Cannon. It keeps the Electric/Normal type, and has Sand Veil as an ability. Also, it's revealed to get Charge and Razor Wind in its movepool. I was expecting it to be a speedy special attacker with weak defenses since that seems to be the case for a lot of Electric-types.

Years
  • Also, going by the screenshots of the stats it looks like the red and blue highlights that indicate stats being raised or lowered by the Pokemon's nature have been retained.

With the ones posted so far, the Vivillon was shown to apparently have a Lax nature, as it had boosted Defense and weakened Sp. Defense. Hawlucha was apparently shown to have a Mild nature, Espurr having a Gentle nature Heliolisk having a Brave nature.

Sirfetch’d

I basically clicked on your attached images to make them bigger, they link to a bigger version of the pic.

Okay, also got analysis of the Helioptile evo, called Heliolisk:
    Spoiler:

So if you noticed here, its best stat seems to be Speed and Special Attack. Special Defense is around average, with Defense as the weakest stat, basically confirming its status as a Glass Cannon. It keeps the Electric/Normal type, and has Sand Veil as an ability. Also, it's revealed to get Charge and Razor Wind in its movepool. I was expecting it to be a speedy special attacker with weak defenses since that seems to be the case for a lot of Electric-types.

Those are really nice stats for a level 25 Pokemon. If this thing does in fact have another evo, it will be a really cool special sweeper. I am very impressed by this.

Years
  • Those are really nice stats for a level 25 Pokemon. If this thing does in fact have another evo, it will be a really cool special sweeper. I am very impressed by this.

Heliolisk also appears to be in the Coastal Kalos Dex if you look carefully at the image. Same with Hawlucha.

Espurr and Vivillon are in Central Kalos Dex.

Ok what did I miss, did we get a new Ice pokemon yet?

No, still the only new Ice-types we've seen so far are Amaura and Aurorus. One of the two fossil lines. But still, I'm hoping we get more Ice-types shown and hopefully ones with usable typings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back