• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Ice types ftw! I love Fire types too, but... Well... Most the Fire-type gym leaders/Elite Four aren't good looking (Flannery as an exception).

Psychic and Dark types are awesome, though, which is why I like Sabrina. Then again, Clair's awesome too <3

No one tops my Kitsuneko character though XD (her trainer card is in my gallery)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Normal, Psychic, Water, Bug types FTW!!!
    XD
    I just hate how they put SO MANY WATER GYMS!!!!!
    grr dammit
    XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I dislike the Water/Electric type. I just do. Although I must admit, plenty electric types are quite cute. And, being the pathetic person I am, while I was in NC, I got this cute Pikachu shirt from Hot Topic and am wearing it right now XD I despise Pikachu, but still... Why does it have to be my second best in SSB??? Ah, Pichu's cute, so... XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I dislike the Water/Electric type. I just do. Although I must admit, plenty electric types are quite cute. And, being the pathetic person I am, while I was in NC, I got this cute Pikachu shirt from Hot Topic and am wearing it right now XD I despise Pikachu, but still... Why does it have to be my second best in SSB??? Ah, Pichu's cute, so... XD
    XDDDD
    Wow you just got a lotsa isues dont ya?
    XD
    lol jk

But yeah Im not too crazy about electric types either. I do however LOVE Magnemite and Electrode......idk why
    XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • i hate most electrics. im off and on about electrode though, sometimes he's awesome, sometimes he's not. but i like elekid and electabuzz. not so much for electrive [sp?] though

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Of all the Electrics, I love Pachirisu, Shinx, Plusle/Minun, and Pichu most >_< Vaporeon and Jolteon are actually the only two Eevee evolutions, I don't like XD

And who said I had issues??? *goes all emo on yuuuuu*

Just joking. Seriously XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • vaporeon and umbreon are my favs. but i get flareon most of the time in games do to my lack of fire types i like. i would ge leafeon since i dont use many grass types etither, but i really dislike leafeon

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Glaceon and Flareon ftw <3 Espeon and Leafeon are my second faves ^^ Then just Umbreon after that XD

Eh, my set and profile pic prove my love of Glacia XD (yes, I AM referring to Glaceon <3)

Dang, I rarely ever used "<3" before. What's happening to meh? O.o

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    XD
    Wow you seem hyper!
    XD

And btw guys. In my next post I'll be introducing Team Talisman! WooHoo!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yay~ Kit and Tama are heading that way, too, if that's OK...

Eh, with the mental disorder I have (NOT a bad thing; it makes me smarter, really), I get hyper enough if I consume sugary stuff. I had a Vanilla Coke, and I'm drinking some Ginger Ale right now XD However, I have a better time controlling it during school and whatnot, so...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    XD
    Harsh
    but i dont get it either!
    XD
    Anyways Pikataro: yes it is ok if you come to where we are. But Dusty is leaving momentarily and tey are JUSt above Azalea

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 'K.

You can call me Kit or Pika if you like (I noticed in some of your posts you called me Pika). It's a lot shorter than calling me by my actual username XD

Most likely, if the door doesn't open to Kit or Tama, Kit will send Kara to check the place out XD

Mm... And perhaps I can make a Team Talisman charrie too? XD (I know I have two characters already, but still...)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    'K.

You can call me Kit or Pika if you like (I noticed in some of your posts you called me Pika). It's a lot shorter than calling me by my actual username XD

Most likely, if the door doesn't open to Kit or Tama, Kit will send Kara to check the place out XD

Mm... And perhaps I can make a Team Talisman charrie too? XD (I know I have two characters already, but still...)
    Well of course! Do you guys now anyone on here who would LIKE to join? Or if you could suggest it to anyone who rp's? We need more people considering how many dropped *I believe it's just us now*. So we need more peeps to play!
    XD
    And more Team Talisman members too! If you Do know someone and they DONT want to be Tali members then depending on their SU form I MAY let them be a regular trainer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back