• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
  • hmm, i could try to get one of my good gamespot buddies to join. there is an RP over there that me and him are in. but i dont know if hes into pokemon xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm... I'd like to get a friend from many sites I go on to join, but I don't know if she will... XD She sort of likes Pokemon... But her faves vary...

My TT member will be a gal, by the way. She'll be very young, and *spoiler*

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    hmm, i could try to get one of my good gamespot buddies to join. there is an RP over there that me and him are in. but i dont know if hes into pokemon xD
    XD
    Well dont BUG anyone about it!
    XD
    lol
    But if he is *And isnt an @$$hole* Then he can SU

Hmm... I'd like to get a friend from many sites I go on to join, but I don't know if she will... XD She sort of likes Pokemon... But her faves vary...

My TT member will be a gal, by the way. She'll be very young, and *spoiler*

Spoiler:
    XD
    Have fun with that Kit!
    XD
    lol

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Thanks~

Now for the sister's name... I was thinking of Rydia...

OK, trivia time!

1. Where did the idea for Kit's "famous crooked smile" come from?
    2. Where did I get the name "Rydia" from?

100 points per correct answer XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Thanks~

Now for the sister's name... I was thinking of Rydia...

OK, trivia time!

1. Where did the idea for Kit's "famous crooked smile" come from?
    2. Where did I get the name "Rydia" from?

100 points per correct answer XD
    uhh...ummm

i have no clue...

Rydia reminds me of Rydley though :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • XD You mean "Ridley" from Metroid? (I don't like Metroid, but I know enough...)

Eh, answers...

The crooked smile idea comes from the "Twilight" series (my current novel obsession), and "Rydia" is a character from Final Fantasy IV. She's the only awesome playable girl character in the game XD (the others are White Mages -.-)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I only own a Gamecube, DS, and Gameboy games, so... Not able to play the PS games, which I just KNOW are the best (I have played X and XII at my friend's house, though; both are pretty awesome ^^)

Twilight's a popular series, and the movie's coming out 12/12/08 (right before my b-day :D).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Really? Neat ^^

I personally love FFIV. It's the only FF game I've been able to beat... XD Edge and Rydia ftw ^^

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • yea. lol

i went back and played some PS FF a few weeks ago. The cinematics are, more or less, worthy of current gen graphics! but the rest of the game has regular graphics.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hm...I never could get into the FF crap. Just too complicated and WAY too many games!
    XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (AND... Dun dun dun dun... Here's my Talisman Scroll thingy...)

Character's name: Rydia "Ryder"
    Appearance: When she's just Rydia (she goes by Ryder in Team Talisman), she wears a fancy and revealing (what is there to reveal; she's 8 O.o) black dress with fancy black slippers and fancy black gloves; her long black hair is tied back into a braid, and she has glowing crimson eyes; as Ryder, she wears a black stereotypical ninja outfit minus the parts over her head; she wears her hair out when she's Ryder, and she uses a ribbon to send out her Pokemon (like Gold uses a cue stick and Yellow uses a fishing rod; both are from the manga)
    Bachkround Info.: For a while, Rydia wandered the world, lonely and unwanted. When she turned 6, she was found by the leader of Team Talisman, and decided to follow him. After a while, she became part of the group, and her personality changed completely.

She called herself Ryder when in Team Talisman, but stayed as Rydia when she seemingly wasn't part of it. No one knew her real name, or what she really looked like. She would sometimes go out and travel on her own, then return as Ryder to gain new missions. She has had only one Pokemon from the start, which was never issued to her by Team Talisman. The other three were.
    Personality: Before she became part of Team Talisman, Rydia was basically depressed. Even with her Poke-partner around her, she could never feel any better. Once she joined Team Talisman, she became pure evil, but at the same time, good in a naive-sort-of-way. As Ryder, she is totally bloodthirsty (not literally, but you get what I mean), and as Rydia, she is carefree and goes around trying to get free necessities due to her orphan-status.
    Other Information: She is
    Spoiler:
    but neither knows it; she's as much as an orphan as her
    Spoiler:

Starter Pokemon: Shuppet (girl; nicknamed "Kiku"), Duskull (boy; nicknamed "Skull"), Ditto (nicknamed "Blobby"), *shiny* Gyarados (girl; nicknamed "Hydra")
    Region of Origin: Johto (most likely)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gosh I hope there is still and opening! Sorry for the late post...

Character's name: Jared Day

Appearance :

6ft2 skinny built, Olive toned skin, has black and 'Sauske(Naruto) hair, wears pure black jeans and Big Green Shirt. Has decent looking shoes, Green Bandana wrapped around the head(Not a full over the top just across the forehead) and has another green bandana hanging from the left side of his pocket. Wears a strap holding his poke balls, going diagonal from the shoulder to the hip.

Background Info:

Jared Day was born in the unknown town called Destruct, He never knew his parents although he was told that they died trying to save him during The 402 Pokemon incident against the Sages. He was found in a cave a month after the war ended and was brought back by a gang called the 'Green Bullets' a dominant gang that survived the incident. He was named after a Gang member that didn't survive.

He got his first Pokemon whenl he was 14. His first pokemon was a bulbasaur, given to him by the Leader of The Green Bullets. He represented his boys by winning a Tournaments, Catching Pokemon and doing set tasks handed to him by the Leader. Although a talented Pokemon trainer, he had a bad criminal record of 18 arrests and 7 apperances in a high state court.

One month ago The green bullets got in a fight with there arch-rivals the 'MTC'(Meteors Taking Control) The Green Bullets were out numbered and were forced to fled. Sadly, Jared got knocked out and all his Pokemon was taken away from him. Today he has sworn to find and kill the MTC whilst making a new start to his Pokemon Carrer. He today still represents the Green Bullets.

Personality :
    Quiet but angry in the inside. He isn't really one to mess around with, especially if you're wearing the colors red and orange. He is a bit shy, borning doesn't talk that much as he is trying to get the bad memorys out of his head. He likes coffee but completley adores drinking alcahol.

To be honest he is quite a funny charactor when he's drunk, other than that he's really quite boring. A stunner with the ladies but he prefers not to ( He's not gay). He just doesn't have the time for it. So overall he's a boring, low-life, beer drinking pokemon trainer.

Other Information:
    The Green Bullets were formed 3 years before the Incident.

Starter Pokémon:

A new bulbasaur- Found and captured a week after the Green Bullet and MTC Fight.

Region of Origin:

The West Side of Sinnoh

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back