• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Get-Together Working Combee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I'm willing to co-host the Skype Manifesto with whomever gets picked. It'd be a great way to socialize with everyone on here for once. I don't remember this being part of last year's Get-Together. Plus, the host will need as much help as he or she can get. :)

Myself Sydian and you have all offered so just keeping an account of that. Should be enough maybe?

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Can I help host the Create a Pokemon event? (as I was the host last year, and suggested it last year and this year, and because the suggestor is supposed to recieve first priority on hosting)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Ill gladly host thew skype manifesto or the isketch competetion AND also (i really really want the speedrun even if it mens i have to be rejected from both of the above.)

QUOTE:
    Sora's nobody and I will also do the speedruns.
    The game list is gonna be set as:
    Day 1: Pokemon Red,Pokemon Yellow
    Day 2: Pokemon Gold, Pokemon crystal
    Day 3: Pokemon ruby, Pokemon Emerald
    Day 4: Its a surprize~

Were gonna do some games, commentary, handout prizes and some other things, along with the speed runs.:QUOTE

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Lovely idea. <3
    I wouldn't mind hosting either WiFi tournaments, or Photography, or maybe even a Pokemon Breeding event, if we're allowed to suggest events.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wolf and I have discussed co-hosting the Shoddy tournament already, so we're good there (Sorry Gamer =P)
    Oh almost forgot about that, yeah. Thoughts also wanted to co-host the Shoddy tournament if there's enough space for him (he said he wanted to before this thread was made if that matters).

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Although all of these ideas are lovely, I would've liked to see a Tabletops Games related Get-Together. I would be all for it (in fact, falling over my feet to host it). Oh well.

Are there any free spots left?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Game relay challenge
    Grab a team, race, and battle against the gym leaders. (Comment: this sounds a little infeasible.)

Myself Sydian and you have all offered so just keeping an account of that. Should be enough maybe?

Actually muffin, with the relay approved and band camp coming up for me, I think I'm going to drop Skype and take on hosting the relay challenge. It was the one I was pushing for anyway.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • If you want to host a video game (non-Pokemon) event, then feel free to PM me and we'll add it to the list. Games have to be multiplayer (obviously) and popular enough that at least 4-6 people on PC own it (i.e. Left 4 Dead, Modern Warfare 2).

Due to the smaller number of days, we may cut it down to a few games a day so there isn't a ton to choose from, which would restrict player numbers. So yeah, PM me and I'll get a list of stuff together to give to Jake (Hiroshi). :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If no one has said anything yet, I wouldn't mind hosting the PokeHumanfication Event? Someone to host it with would be nice, but I'll be fine if I end up hosting it alone.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I would be more than happy to host the Warioware D.I.Y. contest! Heck, I even want to enter in it myself! Creating a Final Fantasy VII microgame, heh!

Yeah, create a microgame and either post yourself playing it on YouTube or pass it down to me through FCs! Sure, my DS is busted, but I can play with the bottom screen only.

EDIT: I'm more than capable of judging all the games, I have enough time on my hands. So, I want to be the only hoster.

Last edited:

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years

• Pokémon painting and sculpting
    Paint or sculpt a Pokémon. Get judged. (Need more information and it's up to the host.)

Pokémon speedrun challenge
    In your four days, see who's fastest to get to the end! (Comment: sounds infeasible; how will you regulate honesty?)

Im hosting these two,
    And to make it clear, Its going to be sora's nobody and i STREAMING a feed of us playing the games, in the fastest time possible.
    The game list is gonna be set as:
    Day 1: Pokemon Red,Pokemon Yellow
    Day 2: Pokemon Gold, Pokemon crystal
    Day 3: Pokemon ruby, Pokemon Emerald
    Day 4: Its a surprize~
    Theres also gonna be some pokethemed prizes. Some commentry and other stuff.
    Full details will be in the thread.
    Its all gonna be on emulators by the way.

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I would be up for the Stop-Motion animation hosting.
    But problem is I'd actually love to join in the competition myself.. :cer_blankstare:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Owhh, I'm going to host that pixel art.
    I'll host the lego if no-one else does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back