• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • idk what's up with that promotion, but I've never seen to be able to get it to work. I always get the same message saying "Sorry, Riot Girl Tristana will be back shortly."

Yeah it's an annoying bug, you need to unlike the FB page if you already have it liked for it to work, and even then you may need to retry it a few times.

Nice new Rengar profile theme lol.

Also a new champ is revealed already
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/08/azir-emperor-of-sands-revealed.html#more

I think his base numbers are gonna be really low cause otherwise he will be broken.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I've tried to like and unlike it quite a few times, but I'm still getting the same message. Maybe they can just manually add it to my account. idk

Played a game of normals. Singed fed. Excuse was "to drunk to care"

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The new champion looks really cool. I like the concept, but they better have some way to keep the emperor in check, because I see that getting out of hand very quickly.

Years
  • His passive deals more damage than turrets, so yeah that's overpowered. If he gets fed it will most likely be gg.

Talon

Years
  • His passive confuses me

So when he destroys a turret, does it just raise the disk? Or does he have to click the turret or something? I'm confused.

Years
  • His passive confuses me

So when he destroys a turret, does it just raise the disk? Or does he have to click the turret or something? I'm confused.

He has to click on it. It has a 3 minute cooldown and the turret lasts 1 minute, which kinda sucks because it was really a let down for what i expected from him

Years
  • Decided I'm gonna give up soloq for the time being. I just can't win, aside from people feeding, I'm just getting bored with the champions I play, so me trying new things isn't working, so I'm just gonna play normals til this mentality is out of my system, while I look for something new to play

Years
  • been playing around with like a support-style fiddlesticks jungle, where you max fear first, dark wind second and drain last, and build ap tanky.

Running 20% cdr, 10 ap and some armour, still taking drain first (naturally), but basically the idea was to be annoying and jsut stall for time forever and deny any chance of using spells, and so far I havent lost a game with it

(Suprise Party Fiddle best sound effects ever :D)

Talon

Years
  • Rito server crash in the middle of my first Gnar game.

Rito, pls.

Finally played some ranked and got ranked. I got S4. My provisional scores were 4w 6l. If thats S4, HOW DO YOU GET B5???

Got a quarda with Riven. I jumped into a teamfight with Valor, and then stunned all 5 of them. Talon killed one of them, and the started my q combo, popped my ult, killed 3 of them with Wind Slash, and then flash ignited for the quadra. Singed had said "Useless Riven pick. He's trolling. Report please." Later that game, I got a triple. Ran into a fight late, qaqa triple. Simple as that. After that singed said "nvm Riven is good. Don't report." Final score was 14/9. Started game at 2/5. The come back is real.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I moved out of my parents' house today, so I have better internet! I'll be playing a lot more now, so add me if you guys want to play with me on the NA server. My summoner name is Slayr231, so don't be afraid to add.

And I played a few matches today. I tried Twitch again, and I'm getting better, but still need a lot of work. Is it just me, or are there a lot of crappy supports? I mean, I know they can't cater to my every whim, but there are a lot of people that seem to be playing bulky offense instead of support.

Years
  • I have been playing exclusively Veigar on my EUNE account (Trolling Discord) lately. I swear this guy is sleeper OP. I might do a Veigar-only ranked marathon once i reach level 30.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have pretty much been forced to stop playing as for last 2 weeks I have had constant lag spikes. I have no issue with my internet at all. Works fine on everything else. Only league is where I constantly get lag spikes. Lots of friends also have the issue. Not sure whats causing it. Can't be ISP as we have different ISP and live in different places but has really made the game terrible for so long now.

Years
  • jsut had a really rough ranked game with nasus, lost lane pretty hard, aatrox and elise camp. But it's going to take a lot for than that to stop me. 3/6/10 in the end. nasus works wonders vs champions like aatrox and tristana. and even thought I got camped, it didnt stop me farming. I'm kinda happy with that game, they put so much focus onto me, and it backfired on them horribly.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • You know, I am really enjoying this new internet I have!

I've been playing around with a few champions, namely Twitch and Brand, and I've been doing alright. I've gotten a lot better at Twitch, but I just can't seem to kill a lot of players with Brand. Lots of assists, but no kills. Any advice on that?

In other news, I absolutely kill with Wukong. I just got done with a game that had me pitted against two top laners. I had a partner too, but he wasn't doing much. I played aggressively, and scored a couple double kills. I ended up going 10/1/2 before the other team surrendered. It feels really good once you have a champion you know how to play.

Years
  • I've been playing around with a few champions, namely Twitch and Brand, and I've been doing alright. I've gotten a lot better at Twitch, but I just can't seem to kill a lot of players with Brand. Lots of assists, but no kills. Any advice on that?

You need to be really good with Brand to get kills. If you don't land Q while the opponent is ablaze then you prob won't kill them at all. Also poke before trying to fight, Brands passive makes him a really good poker.

Years
  • Think I'm just gonna come to terms that I plain suck with squishy champions. every time I play zed or yasuo or master yi i just get my ass handed to me. I think it's more to do with my play style, but my problem is I dont want my champion pool to be restirctred to just tanky champions. I won another ranked game with Rengar, using map awareness to countergank the lee sin.

I'm not so sure on the cdr rush on him anymore though, cos his ult takes a long time to cool down now during laning phase, but the cdr is very useful ni getting ferocity stacks quickly during ganks, so I dont know what is best anymore. but my first 3 buys were Madreds razers, Ionian Boots of Lucidity and The Brutaliser.

Back