• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
Years
  • eyaare
    gah, i don't think i'm explaining this right ;A;
    what i mean is, i don't see any of the games / machine
    things. it's just this room with a guy on a couch, and two
    other people sitting at a table facing each other. D:
    kk, talk to the guy infront of the game, he gives you coin case.

then sit across from him and press a.

The table is the game.

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
  • aeyaare
    OH! xD
    and here i was, just thinkin it was a cool lookin'
    table. xD thanks, i get it now, that was so
    obvious. xDD

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    Just wondering about the yellow forest download. you will still be able to access the forest after the download time period right? In other words, its not only accessible during the time period.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • I really need some places to train. I already beat Clair, and Victory Road, but I don't like re-challenging the trainers with level 20 rattatas. I need to battle trainers with lv 40-50 pokes, is this possible?

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
  • Just wondering about the yellow forest download. you will still be able to access the forest after the download time period right? In other words, its not only accessible during the time period.
    Umm.... yes... you can access it afterwards. You do nintendo WFC, then talk to the mystery gift dude in the mart.

I really need some places to train. I already beat Clair, and Victory Road, but I don't like re-challenging the trainers with level 20 rattatas. I need to battle trainers with lv 40-50 pokes, is this possible?
    The cave before the elite four? Fight wild pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    I just have a quick question, and I didn't find the answer anywhere. I want to evolve my togetic into togekiss, but if i transfer a shiny stone over from plat will i be able to evolve togetic? I'm going to Morty's gym

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    ok im still gettin used to how the pokewalker works. Now in terms of encountering rare pokemon does it take into account your total steps or just the daily steps? Second is there a way to transfer your watts from the gameboy back to the pokewalker?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Can anyone tell me where to catch a Vulpix? :3

None in HG, Uncommon on routes 7, 8, 37, 36, 37, and 48 in SS

ok im still gettin used to how the pokewalker works. Now in terms of encountering rare pokemon does it take into account your total steps or just the daily steps? Second is there a way to transfer your watts from the gameboy back to the pokewalker?

I'm not sure about the steps, and no on transferring watts back to the pokewalker.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Can anyone tell me about the performance stars? why are some smaller or larger how to correctly use the apricorn drinks and if the stars can be permanently upped?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    None in HG, Uncommon on routes 7, 8, 37, 36, 37, and 48 in SS

I'm not sure about the steps, and no on transferring watts back to the pokewalker.

Then what the heck is the point of taking your watts when you send your pokemon back to the gameboy? :/

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Okay, so, I pwned Clair and went to the Dragon's Den all eager for my ExtremeSpeed Dratini, right?

So, I answered all of the questions correctly, and I had a free slot in my team, and...!

No Dratini.

Wtf? Can someone tell me if I forgot something? The Elder keeps going on about Lugia, and I haven't caught it yet.

So... why's he holding out on my Dratini?

Years
  • Quick question...

I want the "commemorative photo" of my team where your dressed in the rocket outfit. I have the outfit, I see the camera in the underground, but I don't know how to get the photo! Talking to the camera does nothing, and the only person in the underground right now is the guy who gave me the uniform, who doesn't offer to take my picture.

I'm sure it's something obvious I'm missing. Help?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Okay, so, I pwned Clair and went to the Dragon's Den all eager for my ExtremeSpeed Dratini, right?

So, I answered all of the questions correctly, and I had a free slot in my team, and...!

No Dratini.

Wtf? Can someone tell me if I forgot something? The Elder keeps going on about Lugia, and I haven't caught it yet.

So... why's he holding out on my Dratini?
    After you've answered the questions, correctly as you have, then Clair should have came in and then not too long after leave. You must follow her out to the shore and from there she'll give you the TM Dragon Pulse. Once you've gotten this go back to the Den and speak to the Elder. Here he should give you the Extreme Speed Dratini.

Quick question...

I want the "commemorative photo" of my team where your dressed in the rocket outfit. I have the outfit, I see the camera in the underground, but I don't know how to get the photo! Talking to the camera does nothing, and the only person in the underground right now is the guy who gave me the uniform, who doesn't offer to take my picture.

I'm sure it's something obvious I'm missing. Help?
    If you talk to the guy in the right corner, he should take your picture with you (in the Rocket suit) and your Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Link Safari Zone

For me it says it isn't up yet... but what is it? I don't see anything on Serebii about it. =P

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Don't know what it is ether, I've done the Owner quests, And I'm at the pokemon league and I havnt unlocked it yet, So must be later in the game.

And for the record, I LOVE the new safari zone, and the fact that we can custimize it, and even Decorate it!

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • I tried searching but I turned up no results in my personal endavours, either that or overlooked them.

I'm curious... when a Pokemon gains a level when it's traveling with you via the Pokewalker, does it gain EV, or does it have the same effect as rare candies?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back