• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    No thats not why I want one, although knowing that would have made that dude easier. I just want one for a balanced team :)
    mkays. I don't know of any that early on, the earliest I know of is, like, growlithe after Goldenrod.

Return a pokemon from a stoll with 50 watts left to unlock rugged road stage on the pokewalker. There you can obtain ponyta or magby.

(Pokewalker Courses @ Serebii.net)

Years
    mkays. I don't know of any that early on, the earliest I know of is, like, growlithe after Goldenrod.

Return a pokemon from a stoll with 50 watts left to unlock rugged road stage on the pokewalker. There you can obtain ponyta or magby.

Ok thanks :D Looks like I got some walking to do!

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Thanks. One more thing though: How far in the game do I need to be to use the Pokewalker?

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
    For those that are wondering, just so it is hopefully straightened out...
    These are the only five 4th Generation Pokemon that WERE ADDED to the JOHTO Pokedex:
    Lickilicky
    Tangrowth
    Mamoswine
    Ambipom
    Yanmega

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    Thanks. One more thing though: How far in the game do I need to be to use the Pokewalker?
    As far as you need to be to get pokemon in your PC. Put it in your PC, then select the "Connect to Pokewalker" option on the homescreen.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Anyone know the ratio of steps to happiness on the pokewalker? I am wondering because I want to evolve my togepi.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I usually go for a 3-4 mile run a day, and was wondering if it's a good idea to run with the pokewalker on? I heard that it would screw it up because it's meant just for walking, is this true or can I take my pokemon on my daily run :).

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    I usually go for a 3-4 mile run a day, and was wondering if it's a good idea to run with the pokewalker on? I heard that it would screw it up because it's meant just for walking, is this true or can I take my pokemon on my daily run :).
    It won't screw it up. It may be inaccurate, but it should still work. I've done mild running with it and it counted.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    Whats an easy way to quickly increase a pokemons happiness? I just got eevee from bill and what him to evolve into umbreon (the other choice was flareon but i figure ill just catch a magmar in ecruteak) and I dont want to take forever to get him to evolve.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Whats an easy way to quickly increase a pokemons happiness? I just got eevee from bill and what him to evolve into umbreon (the other choice was flareon but i figure ill just catch a magmar in ecruteak) and I dont want to take forever to get him to evolve.
    attach a soothe bell to it, battle with it, use items on it, talk to it when you're walking with it :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back