• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 27, 2022
Oh yeah, I have some time again after long months of hard studies xD...

I will start with something simple... Morelull

morelull_by_kevinsl-dae1ryt.png

frontsprite by fishbowlsoul90

And also I did my own Alolan Marowak

a_marowak_by_kevinsl-dae1rsk.png

I also did a QC on Bewear's backsprite so it doesn't look too vertically straight. =)

Bewear
Fsmuygg.png

About Bewear, your QC is good, but based on the trailers and original artworks Bewear isn't very fat... just look:

bew_by_kevinsl-dae1rh7.png

I think that Bewear could be better like this:

bewear_by_kevinsl-dae1roa.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

Nice! Definitely the inaugural back sprites!

They are now posted in the OP...

Oricorio (Pa'u style front sprite by JaegerLucciano23; the rest of the front sprites by Elazulmax, resized by thedarkdragon11; QC of all front sprites by PandiRocks@17; all back sprites by HeXeR):
eJYVPIW.png

omUVfXh.png

GPU8ttb.png

7JmfC0l.png

Why was the main post switched to Links rather than Previews making it harder and take longer to see the sprites again? Just wondering.

Sorry for that... That is to make the list easier to scroll... That's how the resource threads list their sprites anyway...

Oh yeah, I have some time again after long months of hard studies xD...

I will start with something simple... Morelull

morelull_by_kevinsl-dae1ryt.png

frontsprite by fishbowlsoul90

And also I did my own Alolan Marowak

a_marowak_by_kevinsl-dae1rsk.png

About Bewear, your QC is good, but based on the trailers and original artworks Bewear isn't very fat... just look:

bew_by_kevinsl-dae1rh7.png

I think that Bewear could be better like this:

bewear_by_kevinsl-dae1roa.png

I think we'll be using your sprites instead...

EDIT: Updated the OP to post the latest submissions...

XVWA5zo.png

MShbSsu.png

Fed0jBp.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Excuse hope you serve this

gpq1VAT.png

Wow! Thanks for finishing the back sprite... :)

EDIT: Here's the updated Ash-Greninja posted in the OP:
enlq6GZ.png

EDIT: I tried resizing another "Panthster"... This time, a sprite by Pokemon-Diamond... But unfortunately, I can't finish it because the right arm needs a repose to fit (though I tried the right hand which is movable but it looks horrible)... And the rest of the sprite needs some QC...

Here's the resize:
2zHgcVt.png

Original:
litten_evolution_sprite_by_pokemon_diamond-dacdxuv.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 27, 2022
The sandcastles!!! Sunabaa and Shirodesuna...

sunabaa_by_kevinsl-daebz5k.png

shirodesuna_by_kevinsl-daebz7r.png

Frontsprite of Sunabaa by elazulmax

The backsprites is how I suppose that they will be, because I know that with the two Pokémon, their backs are unknown yet.

I will modify their backsprites if is necessary when I see their backs, xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 13, 2022
I have to say the First marowak I think is so much better as far as detail especially in the back sprite. May be worth reconsidering for the back sprite alone maybe

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
The sandcastles!!! Sunabaa and Shirodesuna...

sunabaa_by_kevinsl-daebz5k.png

shirodesuna_by_kevinsl-daebz7r.png

Frontsprite of Sunabaa by elazulmax

The backsprites is how I suppose that they will be, because I know that with the two Pokémon, their backs are unknown yet.

I will modify their backsprites if is necessary when I see their backs, xD

Nice! Definitely the inaugural sprites! Sure, I understand the current situation... {:3}

I have to say the First marowak I think is so much better as far as detail especially in the back sprite. May be worth reconsidering for the back sprite alone maybe

Thanks for voting! The previously featured Alolan Marowak back sprite will be featured again... :)

Here are the new sprites posted in the OP:

"Sunaba" (front sprite by Elazulmax; back sprite by Kevin RDS):
UyM5erp.png

"Shirodesuna" (Kevin RDS):
ADkyoXf.png

Alolan Marowak (front sprite by Kevin RDS; back sprite by PandiRocks@17):
uG0eRKO.png

EDIT: Some might not be happy with this decision, but I decided to include Surfing and Flying Pikachu because they exist in the Yellow and Gen. 2 games... But just like the other non-Gen. 7 debuts, they are in the least priorities...

But to start with, here are front sprites by HighOnMushrooms:
PredUyp.png
xwsPoh0.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Just thought I would tell you guys that my internet is going to be disconnected sometime tomorrow & wont be hooked back up again until the 1st of September. So until then I probably wont be around unless I can somehow squeeze in a bit of time during school hours to help.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Just thought I would tell you guys that my internet is going to be disconnected sometime tomorrow & wont be hooked back up again until the 1st of September. So until then I probably wont be around unless I can somehow squeeze in a bit of time during school hours to help.

Good luck man!

New Marowak sprite is amazing. Best of both :)

I'm glad that you like the new pair...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 27, 2022
All started with this Pikachu "Puka"

200px-Victor_and_Puka.png

Apparently it inspired ideas for:

Pikachu Surf:

pikachu_surf_by_kevinsl-daefvjm.png

Alolan Raichu:

a_raichu_by_kevinsl-daefvm0.png

Pikachu Surf
Frontsprite by HighOnMushrooms,
Back sprite by "The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]"

Alolan Raichu:
Frontsprite by Noscium

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
All started with this Pikachu "Puka"

200px-Victor_and_Puka.png

Apparently it inspired ideas for:

Pikachu Surf:

pikachu_surf_by_kevinsl-daefvjm.png

Alolan Raichu:

a_raichu_by_kevinsl-daefvm0.png

Pikachu Surf
Frontsprite by HighOnMushrooms,
Back sprite by "The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]"

Alolan Raichu:
Frontsprite by Noscium

Whoa! Thanks for that back sprite! By the way, I'm still not sure about the 2nd frames since I still got no permit to have them too in this thread...

They will all be the inaugural sprites!

EDIT: They're now posted in the OP:
mI0F2WD.png

yR4GG9J.png

EDIT: Found this Eternal Flower Floette front sprite...

I took your original Floette sprite and used princessofmusics colours to make an AZ Floette. I hope you can accept this, it is only a front sprite and i will work on a back sprite whenever i can be bothered

evKJS4c.png

EDIT: Here's my resize attempt for "Robinroot" by Pokemon-Diamond... Unfortunately (argh, not again), I don't know how to repose the white feather located at "Robinroot's" head top... It also needs QC as you can see...

Here's the resize:
L0Vndsd.png

Original:
rowlet_evolution_sprite_by_pokemon_diamond-dad55op.png

I'm very sorry for the unfinished resized sprites that I'm sharing for the past weeks... I'm just trying to contribute, at least with a base to begin with...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
turtonator.png

Name: Turtonator
Type: Fire/Dragon
Species: Blast Turtle Pokemon
turtonator_sprite_by_noscium-daeibjv.png

Noscium made a sprite for this Pokemon though it isn't really able to be used due to a majority of it being the shell & the sprite itself appears to have more of a gen 6 style as opposed to a DS sprite.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hd3BAjj.png

Credits by: gnomowladny

Resize for me

CecJETP.png

AWzat97.png

16 Colors:

Lopunny:

bA7ay1h.png

Turtonator:

XtFjJW1.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I was able to find another sprite on Deviantart made by thecubberx.
sun_and_moon___turtonator___updated__by_thecubberx-daeiktx.png

It really isn't any better in size but at least the angle of the sprite is an improvement & really fits the DS style, at least to me.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
turtonator.png

Name: Turtonator
Type: Fire/Dragon
Species: Blast Turtle Pokemon
turtonator_sprite_by_noscium-daeibjv.png

Noscium made a sprite for this Pokemon though it isn't really able to be used due to a majority of it being the shell & the sprite itself appears to have more of a gen 6 style as opposed to a DS sprite.

I was able to find another sprite on Deviantart made by thecubberx.
sun_and_moon___turtonator___updated__by_thecubberx-daeiktx.png

It really isn't any better in size but at least the angle of the sprite is an improvement & really fits the DS style, at least to me.

Thanks again for providing us some bases to begin with... :)

Hd3BAjj.png

Credits by: gnomowladny

Resize for me

CecJETP.png

AWzat97.png

16 Colors:

Lopunny:

bA7ay1h.png

Turtonator:

XtFjJW1.png

Nice resizes! :)

Though the outlines of the Mega Lopunny sprites need some QC... It's not really a problem with your resize but I think it's with how the original sprite was made... When scaled down, it seems to be not suitable for the new size...

Just saw your gallery, though I can't find a sprite that can be used here... Sorry...

I tried doing something with its arm
F1sxAla.png

Whoa! Thanks for finishing the sprite, and your back sprite is nice! Definitely the inaugural sprites...

Bowser's lost son... xD

180px-BowserMP8.png

Is Turtonator!!!

turtonator_by_kevinsl-daem2z0.png

Frontsprite, original by Noscium, but I did a little modification with its head...

Nice! I like your modifications... Definitely the inaugural sprites...

Mega Mewtwo
f1sxala_by_xiechayghe-daelthp.png

Pikachu Cosplay
uwgjxhu_by_xiechayghe-daelthw.png

Mega Mewtwo Y back sprite can't be used... It looks Gen. 5-ish and is too small if cropped... Cosplay Pikachu back sprites can't be used also (Gen. 5-ish)... Sorry...

And please provide credits for the artists... I already saw that Cosplay Pikachu sheet somewhere before (I think from the XY Project of Smogon)...

New sprites posted in the OP are:

"Panthster"/"Fire Starter Final Evolution" (front sprite by Pokemon-Diamond, thedarkdragon11 and HeXeR; back sprite by HeXeR):
LTJxXXX.png

Turtonator (front sprite by Noscium, Versekr Dark and Kevin RDS; back sprite by Kevin RDS):
QLZRqQL.png

Just a recap with the Gen. 7 species and forms without featured sprites, we already have front sprites for "Entermaid", Stufful, Alolan Sandslash and Alolan Ninetales... "Robinroot" and the newly announced Crabrawler are the only ones without both front and back sprites, though I submitted an unfinished front sprite base for "Robinroot" (top head feather is missing; QC needed) recently...

EDIT: Edited the recap because of the news...

Last edited:
Back