• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: SPHEAL Team Six

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Just posted this hack and its on beta 9.0 F***, So epic man xD Awesome hack I love how it actually makes you stop and think for a while on where to go :P good job on it and it's trending a lot *-*

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Amazing :) 20 badges! I also love this screeny
bv3th0w.png

Gonna try it myself! I wanna see how the titlescreen looks! ^^

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
First of, welcome back! XD

Onto the hack, this hack looks good man! Can't wait to play it! And it seems sounds a lot of challenge.

Bad news is I'm on mobile so I can't patch it now. *sigh*

Anyways, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! Good job right there. ^^

Last edited:
Years
Holy ♥♥♥♥ a new hack in hacks showcase
And its completed
And it got crazy features
Im on the second city now so far the hack is so good i said it some times before for other hacks already but i really mean it this time when i say that this deserves the hoty of 2014

Cant wait for the beta 10 with rest pokemon

Edit: Sorry for spoiling the fun but the prank lasted enough already, The attachment is a prank for aprils fool members with 100 posts or more get the real download link from pm
Lets all go spam threads to reach 100 posts!
Well not needed for me since im near 1000 posts xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
719 pokemons :) ifsomehing is too good to be true than It is fallse..lolz I just wanted to know if there is an actual non troll version of the hack

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Well I fell for it... :S

The thread had been put up already in 31st March in GMT+2 time, and considering most people around here are from the States, it didn't feel like a April fools joke at all. Besides, there is nothing that special or unique about the main post either that would make the hack a total joke in the first place; all the features listed there in the main post are implementable though!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
This game was creepy, actually scared me a bit, I enjoyed every bit of it and I actually believed it was real, just had to go through all this creepy stuff to get to the good stuff, I liked it.

What a great April Fools joke.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
WHY MY character always stay in the business suit ..... AND the graphics of the game are different...... to the screenshot in the description ..???????????????

I can't believe no one has managed to change from the business suit after beating Cirno. Are you sure you didn't miss anything?

This hack is really hard :o , i can't go to the elevator

I believe what you have to do has been posted earlier in the thread, so look around and post again if you can't find what to do.

I'm very disappointed that there are people who won't even try this game thinking it's a joke. Pokémon: Chronicles of Soala is truly a revolution in ROM Hacking.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
how disappointed :( this game sucks its for 1 in April ;-;
i really want to play the game is in the discription. :pink_pissed:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
when I read the Thread I think Its Awesome when i saw the Screenshots, Wow When i saw Intro I was thinking Damn I was Punk'ed
As i Played ahead Woah!,this is an Amazing Hack no,no,wait Epic Hack No,no,wait Both . i'm Totally Supporting This^_^

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
GG (Good Game) and that's all I can say after playing the hack. The story is quite interesting. I only hope that the game in the description and all of its features shall be downloadable soon. I will be waiting for this extraordinary game.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
I can't defeat the Ice Fairy (or whatever she is) she has friggin Wonderguard and all you have is: a Spheal, a DumbSpheal(Shinx), a WentSpheal(Ivysaur).. HOW DO YOU FRIGGIN' BEAT THIS GIRL?

Back