• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: SPHEAL Team Six

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Wow man this has been such a wonderful experience. Certainly one of the most original hacks I have ever played, and the length is just perfect, thankfully it doesn't drag for all that's in it. Whoever thought that such a wonderful hack could be released on a day like this, I stayed up super late finishing it. Fantastic work once more. I look forward to seeing more work from you.

Years
  • This is certainly the most incredible hack I've ever played. After the little tutorial in the beginning you get another super strong spheal which will be your best friend during the journey through the three regions. Beware of your rivals, they're super strong (especially Ritchie). Keep this up guys! I can't wait to see the final release.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Hm, may I ask if theres a zip. download for this, right to the extsdcard file :/?
    I cant play rar files ^_^ and it wont appear on my emulator for use :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • What games are the screens originally from? I feel like I've seen them before the more I look at them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Id rather play pokemon x and y than wait for such a hack xD

I would also rather play Pokémon X/Y than play/wait for any hack.

Hey does the prank ends at town or we can get out of town

You can get out of town by defeating Agatha.

I can't defeat the Ice Fairy (or whatever she is) she has friggin Wonderguard and all you have is: a Spheal, a DumbSpheal(Shinx), a WentSpheal(Ivysaur).. HOW DO YOU FRIGGIN' BEAT THIS GIRL?

You can find the HM for Rock Smash in the Tower, you should be able to defeat her then.

Hm, may I ask if theres a zip. download for this, right to the extsdcard file :/?
    I cant play rar files ^_^ and it wont appear on my emulator for use :P

It should be pretty easy to just download software that can extract rar files.

What games are the screens originally from? I feel like I've seen them before the more I look at them.

The screenshots have never been posted anywhere before, though you might find the style similar to my previous hack, Pokémon Liquid Ocean.

I'm glad you people enjoy this hack, I had fun making this. ^__^

Years
  • Cirno freakin' hard to beat. I can handle the LvL 80 and 90, but the Level 100 is just too much to handle, even though you have a Rock Smash, it's hard to beat her that way because it only does a lil' damage. Any tips?

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Already finished this! Thanks to thick fat spheal, it managed to survive that crazy queen... I thought there's gonna be an awesome storyline at the end.. ahaha..

EDIT: I'm in hell! Hahaahaha...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Cirno freakin' hard to beat. I can handle the LvL 80 and 90, but the Level 100 is just too much to handle, even though you have a Rock Smash, it's hard to beat her that way because it only does a lil' damage. Any tips?

Well, as long as Sheer Cold doesn't hit you, Spheal should be able to withstand enough of her attacks and attack with Rock Smash. You could also use Shinx to put her to sleep in the first rounds. And with a little luck, she'll keep missing until you finally defeat her. It's a hard battle, but that's because Cirno is the strongest.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Hey can someone help me because i am patching this but its not working. Idk if its the rar extract im using or the gba file idk..

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Will be the described hack be downloadable with all of its amazing features?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Sorry if it has already been asked, but will we have to start a new game for the final release ?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Sorry if it has already been asked, but will we have to start a new game for the final release ?
    I'm sure we have to, because I doubt the final version (or should I say the REAL hack) will have Cirno, Goku, Naruto, Inuyasha, etc.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2019
    I think you abused a little bit with Cirno^^,but I like when goku says in hell:where is the snake way?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    The best moment of the entire hack from anyone ever right here:
    nYpAEjo.png

Back