• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
Years
Wow, there will always be haters around.....and it looks like this game is goin good......good luck^^

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2006
Don Patch said:
Myth Buster, just shut up and stop spamming.

Anyway, I hope you solve the problems with your code. Good luck!

Why would I spam look at my post count this is the only topic I have ever posted in. But you now admit you are using the source to Elysium Engine correct?

Years
Why would I spam look at my post count this is the only topic I have ever posted in. But you now admit you are using the source to Elysium Engine correct?

Hmm... I do not know, but you sure do a lot of it. So please, just stop posting here. Your entire post count is in here from spamming. Oh, and he said he has played a game with the engine. So please just stop. If you do not like this thread, then please do not post here.

Yeah, lots of haters of this game. Anyway, if you need a forum to host your game progress on, the link is in my sig. I was going to mention this a while ago, but I kinda forgot.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2006
Don Patch said:
Hmm... I do not know, but you sure do a lot of it. So please, just stop posting here. Your entire post count is in here from spamming. Oh, and he said he has played a game with the engine. So please just stop. If you do not like this thread, then please do not post here.

Yeah, lots of haters of this game. Anyway, if you need a forum to host your game progress on, the link is in my sig. I was going to mention this a while ago, but I kinda forgot.

Not only has he played a game with the engine before he is using it. And here is how I know why. He uses VB6 for it and the source only works in VB6, second off I know it didn't come from mirage becuase how would the gui, weather features and all that be the same.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
Years
OK, Gigerm, dont spam the place up, also it does'nt matter how many posts a person has. I've been here just as long as You and I have 3 times more so there is a taste of your own medicen.

Also, so what is becoming of this project?

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
Years

Do I have to spell it out to you... WE ARE USING PARTS OF MANY ENGINES,YOU WILL SEE JUST HOW MANY WHEN YOU ACTUALLY BOTHER TO VIEW THE CREDITS

That'll be good... maybe as we get further on in the game and need some publicity...

Not only has he played a game with the engine before he is using it. And here is how I know why. He uses VB6 for it and the source only works in VB6, second off I know it didn't come from mirage becuase how would the gui, weather features and all that be the same.

1: How did you figure that... many programs (including Mirage Elysium and DBugged) use VB6...
2: How do you know how the original GUI looked... we never showed you
3: How do you know how weather works in Pkmn TOA????????? Not as gay as Elysiums ones, I can tell you that now, that stuff is WAY sub-standard for a pokemon game, maybe some gay home-brew game, tossed together by some geek.... but NOT good enough for Pokemon.

Hey blacksprite, I thought of a new idea for a trainer. Skaters. I made a sprite.
Good, if blacksprite likes them, we might add them to the character set... thats if you will allow us to (you will get your screen name in the credits)

FAQ - stop PMing me with these questions...

How far through the game are you? - Check Blacksprite's sig... should be on page 10
When is release? - I dont know... long time yet though...
Do you have any more screenies? - no, all work is being done on coding currently
Can I be a tester? - no, we are not looking for testers currently
Can I be a Mod when the game is released? - No, if you ask this you will NOT become a Moderator when we release the game
You are cool/you rock : not really a question... but yeah - thank you

Lipega

Online Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
w8... it looks like PW (Players World) if you can make a battle system in PW you are trule freks on moding xD

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
Years
Dashiel said:
Ok can we like...Stop going on about what engine its built on please?
Its getting very boring hearing "Player Worlds this" and "Esylum that".
i second that motion

what is becoming of this game
im not sure i fully understand this question (sorry) i'll try to answer it the best i can
well its an mmorpg made by a group of people who all remember and love the original series back in the good old days
we are commited to finishing this game (evidence on my report card lol)
this gaem will include all the old towns and new towns never before seen in the original game
heaps of features
diffrent paths you can take
like you dont have to be a trainer
you could own a fleet of ships and transport people to other places
its really up to you
Mission
to provide leading quality game play which can be viewed on any computer on any internet connection speed
Vision
to create a fully fuctional game fore everyone to play at any age and ejoy the world of pokemon

we really like this game
im excited :)

this game hopefully will be fun and bring back many memories of the past.

wel the last few days have been pretty busy with my birthday and heaps of hockey training/ coaching
but were still working on the game as much as possible
i will keep you posted here. unless we make our own forum but im borderline happy here
but its a great community and i will definitly mention this website on our main page

Last edited:

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
Years
w8... it looks like PW (Players World) if you can make a battle system in PW you are trule freks on moding xD

wait... this comes from someone who has supposibly made a browser based Flash version...LMAO

PW, Elysium, Mirage... try sticking it all together and then youll at least be a little bit closer to PKMN TOA...

note: that motion of "never talking about engines again" has just been passed, so I will insult you like hell if you talk about engines in this thread 1 more time, we've talked about that for like 1/2 of this thread and now everyone is just telling us the same stuff weve heard like 5 times already and it is p*ssing me off...

and blacksprite, if your still online... what about those characters Don Patch posted... PM me

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
Years
whitesprite said:
wait... this comes from someone who has supposibly made a browser based Flash version...LMAO

PW, Elysium, Mirage... try sticking it all together and then youll at least be a little bit closer to PKMN TOA...

note: that motion of "never talking about engines again" has just been passed, so I will insult you like hell if you talk about engines in this thread 1 more time, we've talked about that for like 1/2 of this thread and now everyone is just telling us the same stuff weve heard like 5 times already and it is p*ssing me off...

and blacksprite, if your still online... what about those characters Don Patch posted... PM me

hmm whatsp that thing you quoted i think that he was compelementing us

mark dont insult anyone please (were the mature ones)
About thosse sprites don posted, whitesp just finish inputting the 700 first

Years
To everyone who've spammed in this thread (you know who you are). Please stop, and get back to the topic.

Whether or not this game is based on Playerworlds, Elysium or whatever else engine it might be based on is irrelevant at the moment.

Gigerm said:
sfu myth buster you got 5 post so stfu you havent been here long!
Your attitude will not be tolerated here.
Judging a member based solely on his/her postcount will not get you anywhere, and it is something only a noob would do.

whitesprite said:
You will not insult anyone. You will proceed to read the rules right now.
It is against the rules to insult other members.

Last edited:

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
Years
hmm whatsp that thing you quoted i think that he was compelementing us
sorry, I had just had a physiotheripic massage, the disk (the one that I slipped @ work(Blacksprite knows)) while back where it should be, is F***ING painful (when having a back massage) so when I got home I was so frustrated I LMAO'd the first thing I saw, a copy of this game but in flash...and its creator...

Although the disk is back where it should be, if I get a decent punch in my back, I could be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life cos it hasnt "attached" to the bone and could move over and crush the nerve...

well, soz lipega, I had to vent my anger and hate on sum1 and your complement was right there... waiting

You will not insult anyone. You will proceed to read the rules right now. It is against the rules to insult other members.

Well if I'd known that, I'd have stopped this (EDIT: read the bottom lines, Avatar)
YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
and you are an idiot
you,Sir are an idiot
and finally to Myth_Buster... p*** off we dont need your idiotic accusing mind in this discussion
or isnt "idiot" classed as an insult?, so much to do, so little time. OH SH*T IS THAT THE TIME... Oh well, no time to read the rules today...........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back