• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
  • Sure, its just started Rainbow, jump right in.
    EDIT: Accepted.
    Sorry guys for the late post, ive been a bit busy this last week, but i promise to make more posts!

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I just realized that I have no pokemon besides my catalyst (as it was not in the SU sheet) so may I introduce about five more pokemon...?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Yeah, well, Miharu's pokemon isn't on the SU sheet either. XD And she has several pokemon, all except for six are back at the gym.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Yeah about that guys, you are only supposed to have your one Catalyst as your Pokemon. This is because other Pokemon can't travel into the Aether Realm, even in Pokeballs.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I get the impression from 雷影 イチロ last post that we are not going to regroup back in Slateport as Anthony so conveniently suggested [2?] post ago?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Well we will be going to Slateport anyway, so in a way if you do run there, then we can meet up with you.

EDIT: *pelts Michaela with stones*, Catalysts aren't supposed to have other Pokemon with them, its part of the RP.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I'm gone for a day to play LittleBigPlanet 2 (lol) AND YOU POST A PAGE AND A HALF? ok let me read and then write haha

edit: ok i'm a little lost. I'm guessing that Harley wasn't transported back with the others? she's kind of stuck since she really doesn't know how to shift that well (also, she has her other Pokémon with her) and she has no way out lol.

SO. any suggestions?

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • (catches all of the stones with her nin-, er Tae Kwon Do, skills and rolls eyes)

Zamorak, there's no attending for the gym. D= She does have a phone though...In fact, the only people that know her phone number won't give it out to people (otherwise she'd be spammed with calls).

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ok it would be really great if someone could help me out here. I really have no idea how I can get myself to where everyone else is, so unless someone could edit a post or something? I can't believe YOU GUYS FORGOT ALL ABOUT HARLEY. ):

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • You could always just get Harley to swim, orrrrr the old mans bird could return to pick you up? Hes a mysterious old man, just get a little creative like he was sorta psychic and knew to send his pokemon to pick you up or something.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Okay, I am going to post a little skip post where EVERYONE was teleported to the alleyway between the PokeCantre and the Cafe.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Ummm, i've been going on the assumption that being a shifter and catalyst gives the ability for telepathy between the two.
    I just read through the first page a little and realized that it never actually says this, is it ok if I keep on going as if being Shifter and Catalyst does give them telepathy between each other?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Ummm, i've been going on the assumption that being a shifter and catalyst gives the ability for telepathy between the two.
    I just read through the first page a little and realized that it never actually says this, is it ok if I keep on going as if being Shifter and Catalyst does give them telepathy between each other?

They are telepathic with each other ONLY IN THE AETHER REALM. That's an important detail. XD

Back