• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • It's coding. For example, my sig is coded with things like what color the background should be, how thick the border is, etc etc. Search for a guide on how to use it if you're interested. This isn't exactly the place to give a CSS lesson, lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    So... since we're on the subject (not on the subject >__>), can someone explain to me how I can make my posts look all nice and eccentric like everyone elses? TT__TT

Thats what I want to know too

*still doesn't understand* ^^////

Me neither ^^ Whats a CSS or whatever da bob code, and Darkmoonphase, I just might do that :P

If you guys want, I could make one that you can edit freely and use. I made the one for my IC post myself. Could easily make one for everyone's use, you'd just have to change the colours and border style and whatever else :X

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Inventory:
    Spoiler:

a8wdkwzv7138wx0fg.jpg
    Kieran "Kiki" - Act 1

If I were to copy DarkMoonPhases, but add the title Lakitu provided me with, is this okay if I copy?
    KagamiChan, that would be amazing :P if you did that.....You'd be my... BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE! haha. Obviously I really like this one, but if I were to have a unique one.... Hm...​

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
    Years
  • Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Inventory:
    Spoiler:

a8wdkwzv7138wx0fg.jpg
    Kieran "Kiki" - Act 1

If I were to copy DarkMoonPhases, but add the title Lakitu provided me with, is this okay if I copy?
    KagamiChan, that would be amazing :P if you did that.....You'd be my... BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE! haha. Obviously I really like this one, but if I were to have a unique one.... Hm...​

OMG same ! Same !!! I'd love to have my own but I doubt I'd understand it right away without switching back an forth between preview post and edit post >__>

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Pair, here's your Weedle's info:

013.gif
    (Spike)
    Male/Shield Dust
    Poison Sting/String Shot/Bug Bite/Electroweb

And I'll get started on the css right away.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • OMG same ! Same !!! I'd love to have my own but I doubt I'd understand it right away without switching back an forth between preview post and edit post >__>

Yes, It would be cool If you made us a rather universal CSS, because I'm still not 100 percent sure how make one (Is it code on the webpage, or are there templates around?). >< still such a noob at this lol

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I sent you a pm, quote it, and then fill in what I put as caps. Easy to figure out really, then put that onto some kind of word document, and wa-la you have a temporary copied CSS!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Wait... what's happening exactly? Lol

I just offered to make CSS for you guys :X That's what's happening :X

I sent you a pm, quote it, and then fill in what I put as caps. Easy to figure out really, then put that onto some kind of word document, and wa-la you have a temporary copied CSS!

It's not showing up DX are you sure you sent it to the right person? xD

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yeah... I sent it to CrumbledCandyWrapper coz he said he liked dat one, which I quoted from Darkmoonphase and then filled in the blanks and made it easier to understand

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Yeah... I sent it to CrumbledCandyWrapper coz he said he liked dat one, which I quoted from Darkmoonphase and then filled in the blanks and made it easier to understand

Oh xD I thought you were gonna send me instructions on how you wanted your CSS lol xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Spoiler:

Here's a few examples.
    You can change the colours and everything as you see fit and if you have any special requests or anything, feel free to VM me.

Hope those help ^^

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Too bright and cheery for my likings. I wants something organised like Darkmoonphases, which I might just use a lot from now on haha

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Too bright and cheery for my likings. I wants something organised like Darkmoonphases, which I might just use a lot from now on haha

As I said, you can change the background colour and border colour and border type and pretty much anything in it lol xD

I used bright colours because that's the way people advertise their stuff xD lol

oh and you could add something like this to it
    Spoiler:
    with the smaller ones under
    tags xD
    Again, everything can be changed about it from colours to border shape and type and even size.​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back