• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • DA:

I feel pretty stupid every time I try to talk to you but I guess it can't be helped. And I guess I must like it because I go back for more every day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

There's gotta be a reason why Anaisa wanted to hook us up. She thinks we're cute together. I had a different opinion last night but...I guess today had changed?? You're okay and all. You like Pokemon, and football, but you're...just not what I like for some reason. However, your personality is really awesome. I mean...like, when I ranted and poured out **** about my family life I feel like I've overwhelmed you, but I'm really glad you listened. I needed someone to listen, and you're one of the people that can do that. Thanks for being such a fabulous co-worker, and lead. I'll see you tomorrow night I guess!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You don't understand how bad you've hurt me. You don't get the unimaginable pain you've caused me. Never in a million years would I have the thought to hurt you, and in all of our trials and errors I still can't... even though you gouged out my love for you and devoured it like nothing. As much as the rational side of me says everything about this is you, I still can't bring my heart to blame you for a damn thing... is that what's wrong with me? Is that what's the matter?

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

I'm getting really annoyed with you. More and more my patience wears thin with your conceit and idiocy, topped with a dabble of false egoism and closed-mindedness for a cherry. You think you're some sort of Samaritan for what you do and the reality of how lost you are is so far from your view. You're not a decent person. You're not "doing what'cha can with what'cha got" like you always say. You're looking out for yourself and no one else, doing the bare minimum at every oppurtunity unless you specifically want to brag to the sorry souls who actually care about you. On top of this poor behaviour you shove such a large amount of its product onto me as a parent, feeding me generic garbage, living in a house ridden with infestations, without jack services to speak of, and lie to yourself like you're buying healthy food and we don't have mold I can actively smell in our bathroom. Newsflash: You're shopping at Food Lion, you're shopping at Kroger - as much as you like to think the canned pineapples not having heavy syrup is making any difference whatsoever the reality is you are not going to get quality food from the crap store. Oh, and another thing, speaking of actualities for you: You're working twelve hours a day, 5 days a week. You clamor for overtime, you play the social game of sucking up for hours, and those who try to approach you about getting a clerk job (you're not getting any younger!) such as my aunt or myself get our hands burned by you in an inane bout of idiotic self-righteousness because you seriously believe you couldn't be doing better. You're stupid. You're pathetic. You're unhappy, and those three together entrap each other to where you're never going to escape. Too bad, then. I spent a month trying to work with you but you're the parent in this relationship which automatically makes you 100% correct and ten times wiser than I could ever be, right? How many times have you uttered the phrase "you're a kid, shut up", or called out some man who didn't accept your abuse a "prick mother****er"? Everyone you hate has ended up on this magical hate list of yours and they all have the same boring labels that say you don't like them. I frankly don't give half a damn if I end up on that list, and I feel bad for people like my father who naïvely made investments with you that you used to try and screw them over with. I hate you.

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Wow, I think I just saw a ghost.

Dear Anonymous,

~ I saw you in a passing moment. Like the petals of a flower falling, to grace the ground. Was it a dream? The entire world seemed to change. Morphing and shaping. All the pretty little physical things whispered your name. In every woman I saw your beauty. But still you stood above them all. Like the queen of roses, compelling and elegant.
    ~ I wonder if you remember me? Was I merely a silhouette in the distance? A thought that never occurred to you, and was lost in time to forget it's meaning and way? No, I can't accept that. In a way, I have to be an optimist. I've convinced myself, you see, that if evermore I better myself then someday you would see me. That fate, or a luck of my own making would lead me back to you. Like souls bound by time, beings which transcend life.
    ~ Have I been a fool? Have you? Have you missed me, I wonder? But perhaps that is the true meaning of love. Fools, wandering through the world, unbeknownst of what their deeds reap. Unaware of the dangers around them. Living forever in the moment, and dreaming always of the next. I think we've going to be okay.

Last edited:
    Years
  • dear anon,

i really want to hook up with you but i don't want a relationship with you... can we perhaps work this out at my place xx

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • DA,

why are you being so cold? I thought we were friends, but now you're always ditching me. that shiet hurts, man. -_-

blue

gucci
    Years
  • DA,

I miss how close we used to be, and how we used to talk every single day and make eachother laugh. I miss the strong connection we had not so long ago, and now it feels like we've completely drifted.

Years
  • Dear Anon

Honestly this is pretty inconsequential, I've met you once and probably never will again. However a rant is necessary and I wasn't given the opportunity to actually yell at you since I was working.

Do. Not. Walk. Out. Of. My. Dance. Class. EVER.
    Do you have any idea how disrespectful that is? The entire time you were acting like someone had jammed a pole in your ass and then you walk out? I'm sorry if you didn't appreciate how social and friendly my social class is with me and with each other. I'm sorry that we didn't have enough men yesterday night and that I had to share myself between two of you. I am so very sorry that my boss makes me teach that dance different to the way you learned it. I hate that version too, but he's the one who makes the decisions.

Or were you just another person who didn't like learning from someone younger than you? Even though you couldn't really have been more than a few years older than me. Seriously lady, almost every studio in this state, if not the country, has new young teachers starting to come through. Did you even stop to consider that I had to pass an exam to coach? That I've been doing this for eight years and know what I'm doing? Or maybe that being so disrespectful might irritate me or the other people in the class? No. You just walked out mid-lesson. Seriously? Who does that?!?!

I know I'm not the problem since every other student I have loves me.
    I'm just lucky that my boss didn't blame me.
    Don't come back you stupid, self-absorbed irritating bitch.

Sorry for the offensive language folks.
    That felt good :)

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You're an idiot for taking my time. I don't want to hear what you have to say and everyday you call me by someone else's name and then claim it's my name. You're rude, disrespectful and entirely unprofessional. I've told you about 100 times what my name is and yet you refuse to correct yourself. I want you to take your life back into your own hands. . . and throw it out the window. A pox on you and yours.

Reactions: dad

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I really hope you find your spirit, I know you have it, and I know you aren't a frail weakling. Try to put yourself first sometimes, and more importantly, find a reason to smile, you probably won't believe me, but your smile is very beautiful.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

I know it's not you fault, but.... why are you gonna ask me how many times I've "used" marijuana? It's a silly question and I don't really have an answer for it. It's not like its heroin or something where I can say "I've stuck a needle in me x times!" Like, what even counts as a use of marijuana? If I smoke a joint and then I don't smoke again for an entire month does that make two uses? What if I smoke like 20 joints back to back? Is that one use or twenty? A question like that is just silly and frankly its irrelevant because I don't even "use" marijuana anymore and I haven't for a while.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Just because I can speak English doesn't mean I want to teach you for free. Or at all. Especially when I'm sitting with a coffee and absorbed in a book. It's rude!

probono

Angel's Light, That Beams Beyond the Spheres
    Years
  • dear anonymous,

you're a food scumbag. putting cheese-its in your tomato soup, are you kidding me? why do you take foods and kill their flavor? stop drowning your pizza in ranch dressing, the only way that's acceptable is if you're eating garbage pizza from caesars, cici's or whatever. stop eating garbage pizza, stop being a garbage eater. you're a kid. grow up already. and stop mixing different sodas or even better stop drinking soda at all. get kidney stones asshole.

Sir Codin

If you could put in my prescription for my medications to Target, like, the day I tell you I'm out or close to running out instead of five fucking days later, that would be swell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back